Sign in to follow this  
Friippe

Looking for serious clan that accepts new players

6 comments in this topic

[OP]
Players
1 post
1,787 battles

Hello I am a Swedish player, 20 years old that is looking for a mature clan that likes to play seriously. However, an important thing to note is that I am still quite new to this game and currentlythe highest tier I have is 6. The reason why I am looking for a serious clan and not a casual one is because that's just how I enjoy to play my games, always focused on becoming better and improving. This doesn't mean that I am a "hardcore, always winning no matter the cost" type of player. I like to have fun, enjoy a good laugh and at the same time working towards winning the game.

If you're a clan with a lot of experienced players that speak either English or Swedish and if you are willing to accept a newer and less experience one, please pm me. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
83 posts
2,867 battles

Hi Friippe,

I will be honest with you. You may find getting into a serious clan quite hard if you are a total new player as most serious clans may require you to have a 50%+  win rate or a min of 1000 battles played or tier 8-10 ships.

Start off in a casual clan learn the ropes then move on to the big boys when you have the battle experience.  Also a casual clan may have more time to help you develop your game play. 

Welcome to the world of warships..  :cap_rambo:

MD

[GKXS]
[GKXS]
Players
51 posts

Hello Friippe,

Nice to meet you. GKXS is an English speaking casual clan who play upto Tier IX. Have a look at us, if you like what you see apply. 

Not for you? Then good luck in your search

Regards

Ark.jpg

[AXIOM]
Players
7 posts
1,632 battles
20 hours ago, Friippe said:

Hello I am a Swedish player, 20 years old that is looking for a mature clan that likes to play seriously. However, an important thing to note is that I am still quite new to this game and currentlythe highest tier I have is 6. The reason why I am looking for a serious clan and not a casual one is because that's just how I enjoy to play my games, always focused on becoming better and improving. This doesn't mean that I am a "hardcore, always winning no matter the cost" type of player. I like to have fun, enjoy a good laugh and at the same time working towards winning the game.

If you're a clan with a lot of experienced players that speak either English or Swedish and if you are willing to accept a newer and less experience one, please pm me. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Dropped you a PM hope to hear back soon

[THROW]
Beta Tester
242 posts
13,385 battles

warshipsheader%20(1).png

5th Dimension Gaming Community [-5D-]

Fidelity, Integrity, Camaraderie and Excellence!!!

is recruiting sailors, officers,

into our active Warship Division.

We have a NA and EU server presence. We are looking for sailors and officers.

We are a gaming community set up primarily around tank, plane and ship PC gaming.

We are here to have fun in a mature, no drama, no bull**** atmosphere.

Don't get me wrong, we are competitive as well. We compete and win against the best out there.

Fifth Dimension is looking for mature players or groups of players, 18+ who are committed to participate in the community, in game, with members and at the Website. 

The minimum age requirement is a hard rule without exception.

We have been in Warships since the beginning. We have stable long term leadership.

Teamspeak and microphone are a must. Prejudice and bigotry will not be tolerated.

We offer perks for officers and recruiters depending on their performance.

5D Community has a lot to offer you:

- Expanding ranks with players of all ages and levels of competitiveness.

- North American and European Server represented.

- Competitive play.

- Training to become a Officer and better Captain.

- TeamSpeak Server and Dedicated TeamSpeak Backup Server.

- Full website with messaging, email, gallery, forums, among other features.

- Atmosphere to have fun gaming. 

- Stable leadership with years of gaming community experience (No drama).

- No mandatory dues.

-Other games supported to break up any monotony.

Minimum Requirements for New Members:
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and on our TS.

If you think you have what it takes fill out an application and one of our recruiters will get back to you:

Register at the website and fill out an application here: www.5DClan.com

or

Hop on our TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

[LEGIO]
Players
588 posts
7,637 battles

Hello Friippe :) You are most welcome to LEGIO. Vi är många svenskar. Skickar en invite. Mvh darkstar73/Thomas

Sign in to follow this