Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

When it just does not go right :-(

11 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
673 posts
11,754 battles

When you try your hardest but the CV just keeps you spotted and the team around you melts :-( :cap_wander:

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.12.30 - 14.43.20.95_LI.jpg

[TENGO]
Players
309 posts
6,003 battles

Who cares about ranked battles anyway, pointless waste of time and energy

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,036 posts
5,791 battles

I was impressed by the number of plane kills on the enemy team (75 ?) and the comparative few (12) on the OP's team.  I don't know if that shows a difference in the team load outs or bad play by the CV on the OPs team.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,429 posts
3 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I was impressed by the number of plane kills on the enemy team (75 ?) and the comparative few (12) on the OP's team.  I don't know if that shows a difference in the team load outs or bad play by the CV on the OPs team.

It shows that OP's CV stupidly kept attacking the NC despite getting probably squadrons shot down on every attack run.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,036 posts
5,791 battles
28 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

It shows that OP's CV stupidly kept attacking the NC despite getting probably squadrons shot down on every attack run.

Yes, but the Bismark managed 21 plane kills which is just 5 less than the MO - maybe the enemy team stuck together and had an AA umbrella up?

It may be the sort of battle where a replay may help - but if it's done to 'name and shame' (which I think it may do) then it should not be uploaded.

[OGHF]
Players
673 posts
11,754 battles
9 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Yes, but the Bismark managed 21 plane kills which is just 5 less than the MO - maybe the enemy team stuck together and had an AA umbrella up?

It may be the sort of battle where a replay may help - but if it's done to 'name and shame' (which I think it may do) then it should not be uploaded.

How is it name  and shame, all it shows in names are the team the won, how is that shaming ?????

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,036 posts
5,791 battles
10 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

How is it name  and shame, all it shows in names are the team the won, how is that shaming ?????

Read the post again - I was referring to uploading a replay which would have the player's names (it's even in the same sentence as loading the replay so it's clear that I'm not referring to the image that was posted (which does have the names blanked out).

Also read bushwaker001's post where they refer to the stupidity of the OP's team's CV.

[OGHF]
Players
673 posts
11,754 battles
1 hour ago, BrusilovX said:

Read the post again - I was referring to uploading a replay which would have the player's names (it's even in the same sentence as loading the replay so it's clear that I'm not referring to the image that was posted (which does have the names blanked out).

Also read bushwaker001's post where they refer to the stupidity of the OP's team's CV.

My Bad, typed before fully reading, sry.

It has been a bad day, just getting really frustrated.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,036 posts
5,791 battles
20 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

My Bad, typed before fully reading, sry.

It has been a bad day, just getting really frustrated.

No problem - bad games in WoWS?

I try and not post after a mini-session with WoWS where the teams have been one-sided.

Sign in to follow this