You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
T0byJug

T61 and sub point World of warships Blitz

10 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,502 posts
15,364 battles

First Guys you can now pre register for World of warships blitz (at least on android) go to the App store in the EU

@MrConway @Tuccy

Wargaming you teased the T61 as a december release.. Its vary close to end of the month I hope you won't disappoint....

[MOWA]
[MOWA]
Players
1,488 posts
7,266 battles

Well they also promised to release the Roma in 2017. Only two days left and it doesn't seem to happen. :Smile_sceptic:

[AAO]
Players
1,806 posts
9,603 battles
2 minutes ago, stewie533 said:

Did they specify which December? ;)

Yes. The december in the year of the carrier.

I don't even know what year that is anymore tbh.

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles
55 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Wargaming you teased the T61 as a december release..

Yeah, I doubt it'll happen.

It's Saturday now, tomorrow is the last day of the month,  and no ship in sight.

[GWN]
Players
51 posts

Appareantly Roma needs to be worked out some bugs... It would be bad if they would Repeat Huang He or Duke of York mistakes, especially since those two are one of the worse premiums released in this year almost back to back. I would rather wait my Roma to be iron out all bugs than have Piece of Ship that was released without enough Beta Testing or beta tester's were not heard after critical changes were made. Which are both in cases of Huang He and Duke of York. 

[YJKG]
Players
349 posts
17,488 battles

Patience is a virtue imho, they rushed Graf Zeppelin out the doors and we all know how that turned out don't we now. ;) I've been waiting for Roma and T-61 like the lot of you but after the GZ failfest... I think it'd be better to patiently wait.

• Cool 1

[BRIT6]
Players
38 posts
4,985 battles

Isn't Roma finished? I watched a CC vid on the Roma and the WIP tag had been removed because the ship was now no longer in test and WG were happy with the product.

Can't remember who it was though