You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PseudoMi

Musashi will cost 92... nope! 750k freePex !

136 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,506 posts
15,414 battles

That's better than i expected.. Missouri was a little cheap for what she is..  sitting on 1.3mil free XP so BRING IT ON..

Players
607 posts
5,870 battles

With optimized purchase at 1:35 conversion and discounted doubloons, it would cost around 55-60€. Missouri does cost now 45-50€.

Seems pretty affordable for me. 

[BYOB]
Players
3,399 posts
12,057 battles

And just like that I'm happy that I only need 200k in fXP to get the Missouri.

After the Flamu vid on the Musashi and now the price tag, I can safely say my interest in this ship is less than zero.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
49 posts
2,730 battles

920 k? The yamato is way more cheap compared so no thank you. I get it though...460 guns that can fight tier 7, it is very cheap considering the grief one can distribute on tier 7 ships.

• Funny 1

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

think that missouri is better than musashi overall.

170k more free xp than missouri for nerfed yamato (which i have)... i will probably buy it just for collection, but i dont believe i will play it much.

overall cons:

1. nerfed yamato that will see a lot of t10 games

2. more expensive than missouri

3. doubtful credit earning potential (seen only 2 videos, but they didnt talk about earning potential of missouri)

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,417 battles

We had a "calculated price" with the Missouri too back then, still the ingame-price was lower.

I bet this will not be the final price too.

[DREAD]
Players
5,836 posts
5,251 battles
1 hour ago, PseudoMi said:

With optimized purchase at 1:35 conversion and discounted doubloons, it would cost around 55-60€. Missouri does cost now 45-50€.

Seems pretty affordable for me. 

It isn’t about affordable but about if these prices are really ok / worth it. I don’t mind spending some money but WOWS is pretty interesting in that respect that the relatively few long serving members shell out large amounts of cash. And spending 60€ on the right to use a relatively unexciting ship is questionable to me. You are not buying a ship after all but just he right to use it until the server goes down.

That said I will neither get Missouri

nor Moustachy. I understand that these are supposed to be Free XP sinks but I’ll keep mine for skipping stock grinds, etc. or until a truly intriguing free xp ship comes around. 

Players
2,160 posts

They've said before (think it was around the Nelson price announcement) that they feel the Missouri was too cheap in Free XP terms so I'm not surprised to hear this price tag. It's a bit less than I expected.

I'm not sure I'll bother even though I have a fair bit of Free XP, will see how I feel when I get further up the IJN BB line.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,048 posts
5,835 battles

I'm sitting on over 1m Free XP at the moment - I have the MO and I've only just unlocked the Nagato so I'm still a way from the Yamato.

When I work out the timing of the USA Cruiser split some FXP may be used up there - I've never progressed past the Cleveland.

Just too many lines to grind.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts

Compared to Missouri, which is plain better, it is overpriced. Purely collection item it seems.

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,377 battles

no thanks, not for that much, i don't fancy being target number one for every CV, i'll stick with my Mo...

(even though i've got 1.1mill fxp)

Players
2,160 posts

They've said before (think it was around the Nelson price announcement) that they feel the Missouri was too cheap in Free XP terms so I'm not surprised to hear this price tag. It's a bit less than I expected.

I'm not sure I'll bother even though I have a fair bit of Free XP, will see how I feel when I get further up the IJN BB line.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

if people want to spend real money on musashi, i would rather recommend buying premium camo on yamato that would be much cheaper then buying nerfed yamato that will spend most of its time in t10 battles anyway.

• Cool 6

[AAO]
Players
401 posts
7,173 battles

When Mo was launched the price was OK, but now with hundreds new camos and flags its CHEAP for the credit potential.

Musashi needs to be atleast equal to the MO so its worth the price.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,191 posts
9,000 battles

Hi all,

2 hours ago, PseudoMi said:

Confirmed this morning on NA discord. 

I own both the "Missouri" and the "Nelson" (and I have 300K+ FreeXP right now)... but I will not get the "Musashi"...

Why spending almost 1M FreeXP on something that is worse than original... one should better invest in having the "Yamato" (the nerfed Tier X -> Tier IX thingie WG did is plain wrong)... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,010 posts
24,165 battles
11 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

When Mo was launched the price was OK, but now with hundreds new camos and flags its CHEAP for the credit potential.

Musashi needs to be atleast equal to the MO so its worth the price.

Cheap? No it is not. You must compare it with the effort you do for getting 750/920 K FreeXP. If you are a veteran it is the xp/elite Xp that are ineresting. If like me you have a lot of prem camos among T10s Musashi is uninspiring, but I will get it for the collector reasons.

[TIPC]
Players
252 posts
10,716 battles

Planned to skip the Neslon and get the Mushasi(200K+ free xp atm and got the Missouri),but if the pricetag sticks?

LoL Nope,time to HE spam like the rest of the braindeads its sems....

[HAVEN]
Players
719 posts
6,164 battles

I have the Mighty Mo and i do enjoy it even if i rarely use it.

What makes this ship any good? frankly i have not heard anything really about it where as Mighty Mo was pretty hyped up in comparision.