Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rage_Unchained

Makoto Kobayashi - "exclusive 20 euros"

11 comments in this topic

Question

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles

I'm guessing someone in WG is laughing at all of us idiots that shelled out extra 20 euros for an exclusive Makoto Kobayashi camouflage?

Real nice move WG. Sell something as exclusive, and then few months later give it as nearly free gift...(you still have to get a Kii somehow, but...)

20 euros, WG. 
And then, on top of everything, a mission giving away that camo, and those who purchased it get a middle finger. (or wasted 20 euros, because it was gonna be "exclusive")...
Not even a container, or god forbid - doubloons for the worth of camo...You know...To show you didn't real mean to mock the rest of us -.-
The camo is tier X premium camouflage - +20% extra credits, -50% to costs after battle and 100%xp bonus. That is worth 5000 doubloons, and that's what we paid for...
Another slap from WG. 

Lame, WG, real lame.
Don't get me wrong, it's good for others that will get it, it would have been a real nice "gift" from WG for all those that bought Kii. Especially those that got it dropped from containers/gift boxes.

Nothing for us paying for your exclusive products WG?
:cap_hmm::cap_wander:

• Cool 1

10 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles

Care to elaborate? What mission? When? Where? How? Maybe provide a link to it?

Never heard of anything you're talking about.

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Just checked in-game missions, challenges and events - not a word about this. So yeah, is this some unfortunate product of overly active imagination or....?

It's ok, we already established what class of individual you are.

2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

???

Klopirat: Few months back (in September, I think) when Kii came out, there were bundles. For the bundle with the "exclusive camo that won't be available for purchase after offer is expired" they charged extra 20 euros for the usual Admiral premium BB bundles (normally 79,99 or so) and made it 99,99, due to specific camo (again it's a tier X ship class camo)
Now they give it for free, and for those that paid for the camo there's no reward. HAPPY NEW YEAR, .I. YOURS TRULY, Wargaming.

https://pasteboard.co/H0A6bpj.png
H0A6bpj.png

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles
On 12/30/2017 at 11:14 AM, Chicha_Drazza said:

It's ok, we already established what class of individual you are.

https://pasteboard.co/H0A6bpj.png

Edited

Looked up the original article:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/premshop/kii-ng-of-the-sea/

and right there it clearly states

*Please note: The special Kobayashi camouflage will become available for your Kii after you have played one battle with the ship.

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to toxic remarks

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles
7 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

AFAIK when you buy the Kobayashi camo you have to play 1 battle with the ship it will go on to receive it. Pretty sure it was stated when the 1st one was released. That is the "mission" you see there :fish_palm:

Looked up the original article:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/premshop/kii-ng-of-the-sea/

and right there it clearly states

Slowly, breathe in, breathe in deep, and hold your breath for a few moments. You should notice you have now calmed down a bit, and you may again try to read. After few hours, your brain might even process it:
The cost of this mission, was 20 Euro.

Only with the extra costing admiral bundle which was 99.99 instead of the usual tier 8 premium BB admiral bundle costing 79.99.
Again, if you don't mind, please take a long way around and don't comment on my posts, I am asking you most politely.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles
3 minutes ago, Chicha_Drazza said:

The cost of this mission, was 20 Euro.

3 hours ago, Chicha_Drazza said:

give it as nearly free gift..

How about you learn to write about the point instead of just throwing a random tantrum barely even touching the point you are writing about?

Your original post was you yelling about you spending some 20 eur for a camo that people can now get through a mission for free - which simply is not a thing. Now you are speaking of something completely different.

So...

6 minutes ago, Chicha_Drazza said:

Slowly, breathe in, breathe in deep, and hold your breath for a few moments.

And then write a coherent post about the topic instead of that incoherent mumbling you've given us up till this point.

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles
21 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

How about you learn to write about the point instead of just throwing a random tantrum barely even touching the point you are writing about?

Your original post was you yelling about you spending some 20 eur for a camo that people can now get through a mission for free - which simply is not a thing. Now you are speaking of something completely different.

So...

And then write a coherent post about the topic instead of that incoherent mumbling you've given us up till this point.

28 minutes ago, Chicha_Drazza said:

Again, if you don't mind, please take a long way around and don't comment on my posts, I am asking you most politely.

Reading and comprehending. 

35 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

So from this we can easily establish that you are the kind of individual snowflake, who fails to read the big highlighted area of text next to the advertisement of his product, then fails to understand how he gets that camo after buying it, overreacts about his ignorance and throws a tantrum.

Reading is useful skill to have, sadly enough some people are still incapable to do it...

Again, reading and comprehending. 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,578 posts
Vor 10 Stunden, Chicha_Drazza sagte:

Real nice move WG. Sell something as exclusive, and then few months later give it as nearly free gift...(you still have to get a Kii somehow, but...)

ok, this mission suddenly showed up in my overview, too. But since I had bought the admiral bundle when it was on sale, I have completed this mission already a long time ago. And today it showed up with other missions I had already completed (for example the winter mystery like on your screen). But after logging out - logging in those mission disappeared again...

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles
On 30/12/2017 at 5:23 PM, Klopirat said:

ok, this mission suddenly showed up in my overview, too. But since I had bought the admiral bundle when it was on sale, I have completed this mission already a long time ago. And today it showed up with other missions I had already completed (for example the winter mystery like on your screen). But after logging out - logging in those mission disappeared again...

Yep, and I had similar issue again today, 3 missions that I completed again popped up in my client.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to toxic remarks

Sign in to follow this