[WUK]
Players
5 posts
What is this about?

I play lots of world of warships.
I buy regulary premium ships.

My brother as well.
He wanted to buy the Kutuzov.
So, in the game he looked up the amount of gold.
(We use Aslain mod, all ships visible in the tech tree. And that, to my knowledge is not forbidden?)
He bought that amount of gold.
And...

EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A GOLD PRICE ON IT, WHEN ONE TRIES TO BUY IT, IT SAYS: “ONLY IN THE PREMIUM SHOP”!!!
This feels redicilous!
Why do they add a gold price while it cannot be bought?

We opened a ticket and still waiting for answer.
But we started looking, AND THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER BOATS with the same condition, if you go look closer.

With this, wargaming created a very confusing situation, of which I imagine lots of other people have trouble with it!
It should be at all times clear for customers: Or a gold price is added AND CAN BE USED. Or, there is a symbol or sign that it is only available in the premium shop.
Why don’t they invent next to gold, diamant for that???
Confusion gone!
Normal ships, premiums with gold, and diamant ships, shop only! (Normally, they have only some star, and no gold price, like that Diana in the screenshot; but when gold price is available, one should be able to use it!)

So, I count on wargaming to put this right as it should be.
On all ships that can only be bought through the shop, the gold price should be removed.
Else, this is very misleading information for customers!
(And yes, I know, when you hover your mouse over the boat, you see the 'premium shop only' message. But when one sees a gold price, and one knows the boat, because of seeing it in action in the game, one relies on that information, and doesn't look any further.)

Time to put this right, wargaming!

issue.jpg

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
266 posts
8,715 battles

Kutuzov got removed from sale in 0.6.13, you probably have the extended tech tree mod which includes many ships that can only be bought in the premium shop but Kutuzov, Belfast and Perth all got removed from sale as they were effected by the smoke nerf, you can't buy it because it can't be bought anymore, whether it's via the premium shop or tech tree. Perth is the only one that might return in the future. That is also not wargamings fault, it's the mods fault. 

[CATS]
Players
15,931 posts
11,179 battles

The problem you are mentioning is caused by you.

Thx to mods you see ships that are not available. Naturally you cannot buy ships that are not available.

If you want to complain, complain to yourself that you do stuff you do not fully understand.

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Players
6,594 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, Jellicoe1916 sagte:

Perth is the only one that might return in the future

Perth returned with 0.6.15. ...

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

Let me guess, this was your brothers post?

You yourself stated that you use a mod to see all the premium ships, what did you expect? Without that mod you wouldn't see Kutuzov in the TechTree and thus wouldn't be able to buy it through the game.

Also Kutuzov was completely removed from sale some time ago, good job on paying attention to the game & what changes in it. Altho going by your WR seeing how you are performing as well as an AFK would be expected to perform... Can't say I'm surprised about that. :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,442 posts
6,517 battles

*Blames WG because he tried to buy a ship that isn't in the tech tree*, and even goes as far as opening a ticket. Isn't there a limit on how low the ammount of common sense one can have?

The other guy really is your brother isn't he? Just like wilkatis said...

Spoiler

Guess it runs in the family

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,615 posts
6,467 battles

OP: I'm afraid you're knackered on this one; the only reason you can see many of these ships (crucially, the unavailable ones) is because of mods.

You'll note you can also see the T10 'Test Ship' at the bottom of your screen-shot.

To avoid this sort of thing in future, I would suggest ditching the mod in question, and getting your ship info via a second screen (or you can tab between your WOWS window and a browser). I sometimes have my iPad open next to me when playing, with the wiki page open, in the event I'm having a blonde moment, and can't remember what the ship name I'm facing actually is...

[AAO]
Beta Tester
118 posts
4,068 battles

Came back to the forums from a small hiatus and see his. Yep. Time to go back..

[TTT]
[TTT]
Weekend Tester
461 posts
16,010 battles
On 30.12.2017 at 3:06 AM, SunTszu said:

We opened a ticket and still waiting for answer.

Actually you should open a ticket to Aslain :)

• Cool 1

[BGNAV]
Players
746 posts
14,336 battles

...so you install thirdparty MOD that allows u to see HIDDEN sheeps  from regular techtree ....

..........than you mimiimimimim to support team because u cant purchase those HIDDEN ships with gold

.................you ever ask your self "Why those ships are hidden"

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-136019

Players
440 posts
5,824 battles

Super  tomato installs third party mod -> sees things -> didn't follow game updates info -> then it is WG's fault.....

Just FYI, if say tomorrow WG decided to shut down WOWS servers, well, they are perfectly entitled to do so.

Self-entitled tomato customer..........

Note: Oh and before resorting to the classic argument 'paying customers are the ones who allow you to play' -> I most certainly spent much more than you on this game + I am not one of the most horrible tomatoes around, though I must admit this has nothing to do with that.

[FAD]
Players
86 posts

the problem is the mod that you have installled it shows your hidden ships but because it is a mod the mod is not connected with the official Wargaming and Wargaming now shows official some new ships in the game Before you buy a ship you have to look if it is officilly in the game not from the mod also you can buy every ship from Prenium Shop in official Wargaming game site