Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 05:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
P2Win

What do you guys consider a good day in warships?

36 comments in this topic

[BROS]
Players
69 posts
2,186 battles
On 30. 12. 2017 at 3:13 PM, iJoby said:

Are you calling the Royal Navy Retarted, or just WG's version of the Royal Navy?

Just ingame version dont worry ;) .

Also happy new year :P

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,150 posts
29,679 battles
2 hours ago, Bounercz said:

Also happy new year

Happy New Year to you too. :p May your acquisition of free ships be plentiful in 2018.  

[WGP2L]
Players
116 posts
2,718 battles

Different goal every day, it might be get a new ship, get X amount of points on a captain, buy X ship. If I complete my goals, its a good day.

Beta Tester
2,199 posts
12,833 battles

A day when i havent used up all reports within 3 games, checked premium shop for the chance to buy an Admiral report-pack.

A day when i havent gotten full health detonated by 1 random shell.

A day i havent gotten teamtorped by a T8 cruiser in the back while contesting a cap in my DD.

A day without Tears of the Desert Epicenter.

A day without getting the question "How satisfied were you with the match....?" Seriosly?!

A day without a non British T8-10 BB that sails around shooting HE at broadsiding cruisers.

A day when atleast half the team in a T8-10 game actually understand the gamemode and what those 3 weird circles are on the map.

A day when 2 cruisers on youre team doesnt actually suicide in the first 4 minutes.

A day when you dont have to play ranked.

So not so many days in total when you think about it.........

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

And I thought losing 3 games in a row was bad...some of you guys have some terrible luck lol.

[RAIN]
Players
378 posts
10,076 battles

When I have 80% WR at least and when I have fun in my games, that's always the most important thing :cap_rambo:

[KTS]
Players
359 posts
6,636 battles

I usually rate my session on how fast i reach the second container.

[LEEUW]
Players
3,151 posts
10,750 battles

I have a good day in WowS when I have interesting games, for example epic comebacks or games that are nailbiters until the very end. Those kind of games, where afterwards you look at your screen and just say '[edited], that was awesome.' Thats why I loved clanwars so much because there these kind of matches happened frequently, be it wins or losses. Gets the blood pumping! :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

Players
1,915 posts

Don't care about DMG so much, but i do care about winning and it triggers me when players throw games you should have won and worked hard for. Some ppl just throw it away for some reason i still don't understand. And you sit there looking at the wall thinking. HOW!!!? 

Guess thats why i enjoy DD's. Low rewards, no guaranteed high DMG, but its fun contesting caps, fighting other DD's and doing everything you can to get the W. 

• Cool 1