Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ApolloF117

German cruiser line

3 comments in this topic

Question

[VRNG]
Players
115 posts
5,934 battles

Here is my question, i saw almost every nation has its special gimics ,mostly from t8 and some from t4 (yeah looking at you royal navy cruisers) and was wondering what the soo special in german cruisers? yes i have seen they have a little better hydro and thats all? no better secondary range like the battleship line , no repair on the heavy cruisers (but you have them on light cruisers ) not even on the premium one. So if there would be a buff on them one day, what buff it would have been?

2 answers to this question

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,717 posts
9,234 battles
2 hours ago, ApolloF117 said:

Here is my question, i saw almost every nation has its special gimics ,mostly from t8 and some from t4 (yeah looking at you royal navy cruisers) and was wondering what the soo special in german cruisers? yes i have seen they have a little better hydro and thats all? no better secondary range like the battleship line , no repair on the heavy cruisers (but you have them on light cruisers ) not even on the premium one. So if there would be a buff on them one day, what buff it would have been?

German cruisers get better hydro, their repair is the same as everyone (ie: only on T9 and T10), but their HE shells have a 1/4th caliber penetration rule, as opposed to the standard 1/6th

What this means is that German cruisers have an integrated (and more powerful) IFHE captain skill.

Players
4,367 posts
7,761 battles

German AP also deal above average damage, although penetration leaves something to be desired, especially at longer ranges.

Other trait of hightier Germans is turtleback armor, making them quite sturdy at shorter range combat. Hipper/Prinz Eugen additional "gimmick" if their utter uselessness in face of Bismarck/Tirpitz next door:Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this