Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

Maby it is time

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

To rework the ships in low tir ..... Iv bin play a little low tir to day ... there is no diffiance in how most players play there then in tir 8+ ... same sniping mentalty from BBs and Cruisers are not getting punished for full broadsiding... 

The bbs need to kill the Cruisers faster when they are showing fullbroadside (like in all the damn tirs) and maby lower the brun chance for cruisers. The shells of the BBs are say to random even with in 5 km of a cruiser.

We need to stop the damn Snipe BS of the BBs. 

mang

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[DREAD]
Players
5,836 posts
5,251 battles

Cruisers are better balanced in low tiers I would say (with some exceptions).

Stop BBs from sniping? If you find out how everyone would be happy :-)

[NWP]
Players
4,385 posts
6,242 battles

BBBBB? BB-BaBy-Bingo :cap_haloween:

How about BBs getting punished for showing broadside as a change? Cruisers on lowtier can be devastated aswell - the BBs are just not accurate enough sometimes, but they dont really need to be, because then they could shred DDs like flies, which would be totaly wrong (as it is on highertiers currently)

Good luck with ppl not sniping, did u compare the ranges from lets say Karlsruhe (which has been around for some time) and the Duguay-Trouin? 11,7 vs 15km...

Or the RN BB range compared to cruisers? Because they have devastating HE... AP is not so much a problem from the other BBs, because can be overpens and low damage. But with HE its several k damage no matter what angle and on top u get engine/rudder damage + fires + guns incapacitated. With 2nd salvo they are usually dead in the water...

Conclusion: WG screws the game more with every new ship line.

• Cool 2

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,950 posts
3,877 battles

Orion and Bellerophon getting nerfed would be step one in improving low tiers.

Cruisers not dying as hard as in higher tiers is the least of the problems.
And my Yuubari gets citadelled no matter if I am broadside or bow in....

Players
2,160 posts

Any chance to get the OP translated into English from the gibberish it is now?

What I can decipher it looks like another BBaby whine that the cruisers (what few that remain in the game due to BB overpopulation) are able to damage his BB.

[-FE-]
[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,177 battles

I think that people forget that any BB is vunerable to getting torped both by dds and cruisers...BBs will always snipe because that is what they were designed to do...high tier Dds spam a massive amount of torps in my limited experience of those tiers and NO BB wants to be a target of that...cruisers and dds at the minute are more than capable of crippling a BB...I am speaking as one who plays all 3 classes mentioned to a fair degree...I dont favor one over the other....

[NWP]
Players
4,385 posts
6,242 battles
8 minutes ago, MadSlob said:

I think that people forget that any BB is vunerable to getting torped both by dds and cruisers...BBs will always snipe because that is what they were designed to do...high tier Dds spam a massive amount of torps in my limited experience of those tiers and NO BB wants to be a target of that...cruisers and dds at the minute are more than capable of crippling a BB...I am speaking as one who plays all 3 classes mentioned to a fair degree...I dont favor one over the other....

If u get surprise torped by a DD, then u made a mistake as a BB when u were camping/sniping and the enemy DD pushed around at the flank. Or u went alone somewhere and noone is screening for u... If u follow your DDs/Cruisers, then u are safe from torps in the front - basicly where the enemy DD is supposed to be, because they get spotted. A DD can only target u behind the first line when his torps wont get spotted, otherwise he most likely will choose another target which is closer.

There are very few cruiser which can torp u without retaliation, and when a Cruiser with short torp range gets to u - well thats his option to kill u. BBs arent meant to kill anything and at the same time withstand everything. A game cant function like that.

Also i think its funny to read ppl how Cruisers are crushing BBs and when u look at their stats, first xx ships in avg dmg are all BBs... Even BBs lower tier than Cruisers. How does this perception work with reality?

Players
4,085 posts
6,258 battles
20 minutes ago, MadSlob said:

I think that people forget that any BB is vunerable to getting torped both by dds and cruisers...

Yea right... cuz Cruisers and even DDs are totaly immune to torps. :Smile_facepalm:

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles

BB are fine at lower tier.

There are two, maybe three BB that need some love, the rest is really strong.

Which might hint that these two to three BB are actually ok and the others just too strong.

• Cool 1

Players
2,160 posts

The only truly poor BB at lower tiers is the Kawachi which is inaccurate to the point of comedy, the rest are fine to OP. At higher tiers BB guns are incredibly accurate.

As to the torpedo whine DD's and cruisers both have way longer reload than the main guns on any BB, they have a long travel time and a bit of WASD haxing means they miss a lot, plus DD's and cruisers suffer way more from a torp hit than any BB due to having:-

1. Much lower HP pool

2. No heal

3. Very little to no torpedo belt to mitigate a torp hit.