Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gautrek

WOOT

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
413 posts

Just finished part of one the missions ( still doing the first 2 missions they added) and looked at my reward. WOOT a port slot. I'll add that to my 12 other free port slots I have.  What a result:-D 

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles
4 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

....they will probably be useful in the end.

Unlike my 57 empty captains beds in the reserve.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
413 posts
44 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

I had 22 spare at one stage mainly due to free ones and had a moan, now down to 5 spare....they will probably be useful in the end.

I doubt that very much. I rarely keep ships when I grind. I ended up with just 6 tanks when I played WOT.  That was after years of playing.  I just get to the point where I stop grinding lines. I think tier 7 is where the fun stops in this game 

[-TXG-]
Players
2,431 posts
1 hour ago, gautrek said:

I doubt that very much. I rarely keep ships when I grind. I ended up with just 6 tanks when I played WOT.  That was after years of playing.  I just get to the point where I stop grinding lines. I think tier 7 is where the fun stops in this game 

I don't consciously grind either and mainly play and keep ships I enjoy, even if I don't play certain ones that often. I got to the stage with credits that when I do get a new ship through accidental grind, I keep the old one most of the time as I don't need to sell for credits these days. This how I gradually filled up the spare slots. 

Sign in to follow this