You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Adrian1914

The 2 SCs from "Containers of past" mission

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles

I have a question about the SCs from that christmas mission where u need to do 15 tasks in order to get them. 

Are they normal SCs or they are SCs from the christmass presents?

I really hope it's the latter, as it is nowhere specified what exactly they are and getting 2 random premiums would be a nice gift for the players, including the active ones who din't get free stuff like some returning players did. :cap_hmm:

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles
4 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I'm sure theyr normal SC's, i gotten a speed mod and 100 india Xray's oit of mine :Smile_smile:

How could you have gotten them, when the event doesn't end any sooner than in 7 days? :cap_wander:

• Funny 2

Players
306 posts
5,559 battles
39 minutes ago, Adrian1914 said:

How could you have gotten them, when the event doesn't end any sooner than in 7 days? :cap_wander:

He just knows 

jennifer-aniston-subtle-wink-friends-sex

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,907 posts
6,246 battles
1 hour ago, Adrian1914 said:

Nevermind, i just doublechecked, i got two from completing part of the yamamoto campaign... my bad... not advised to have beer and go on the forum :cap_book:

Though im still betting theys regular SC's :Smile_smile:

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

There is just one kind of SC - the normal SC that drop you 100 ramming flags or Spotter Mod every time.

What you call "Christmas Gift SCs" are a visual bug-ish thing. Basically when you get a premium ship in a gift that you already own you get rerolled to another - different - ship, and you get that one in a container that looks like SC instead of looking like a Gift.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
5 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

There is just one kind of SC - the normal SC that drop you 100 ramming flags or Spotter Mod every time.

What you call "Christmas Gift SCs" are a visual bug-ish thing. Basically when you get a premium ship in a gift that you already own you get rerolled to another - different - ship, and you get that one in a container that looks like SC instead of looking like a Gift.

ramming flags are useful. they have been proven to work many times in clan battles...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1