Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gibbl

Aftvent mission resett

6 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
27 posts
4,574 battles

Hello. I have a Problem my Progress of the Aftvent mission got deleted. I have already finished almost all except one but my Progress is complete empty.

Edit: Additionally the new years missions are back even though I already fullfilled them.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,833 posts
6,919 battles

This has to be the most asked question in the last few months - "My missions X progress was reset?! Why?! How?!"

Don't you people spend even 5 seconds looking for the answer before asking?

Weekend Tester
27 posts
4,574 battles
4 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Try logging out and back in.

Thanks that worked.

40 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

This has to be the most asked question in the last few months - "My missions X progress was reset?! Why?! How?!"

Don't you people spend even 5 seconds looking for the answer before asking?

No need to be that toxic.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,833 posts
6,919 battles
15 minutes ago, Gibbl said:

No need to be that toxic.

This question has been asked at least once per day for the last 2...3 months if not longer. I wasn't toxic, I was stating an obvious fact that there already are dozens of versions of this question with the same exact answer. Literally 5 second search would have given you more than enough answers to it

• Cool 1

[IRQ]
Players
2,753 posts
6,638 battles
4 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

This question has been asked at least once per day for the last 2...3 months if not longer. I wasn't toxic, I was stating an obvious fact that there already are dozens of versions of this question with the same exact answer. Literally 5 second search would have given you more than enough answers to it

You were passive-aggressive, which is toxic. At least owe up to your behaviour. You could've stated the same thing without an aggressive tone.

Sign in to follow this