Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
McCracken666

Possible to carry 2 x jolly roger same time ?

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles

I was expecting to get jolly roger II "when" i reach rank 1 again this season since i already have the jolly roger I flag that i won during the fifth ranked seaon.

i see on WG official pages that you need consecutive rank 1's to obtain the jolly roger II flag, bummer.

I saw some guy at the forums who said he now had 2 x jolly roger in his port, so i was thinking that i might be possible to mount both of them on IJN ships since they can now carry 2 flags at the same time(well 3 if you want the top of the mast flag on)

Is this possible or not ? Cheers :etc_hide_turtle:

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles

No, it does not have to be consecutive reaches afaik. You will get the JR2 flag when the season ends, usually a couple of days after it. Your previous jolly rogers don't get removed so I suppose it would be possible to mount the 1 and 2 or 4 etc.

[TU]
Players
175 posts
5,984 battles

You can mount more than one flag on IJN ships? How? When I mount a flag the current one is removed automatically.

[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

The 2nd JR will get taken away and the true prize given out at the end of the season.

Unless you mean two different JR flags and not duplicates.

Win the Yamamoto campaign and you can fly two flags but my 2nd is always that white flag with Japanese text...

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

The 2nd JR will get taken away and the true prize given out at the end of the season.

Unless you mean two different JR flags and not duplicates.

Win the Yamamoto campaign and you can fly two flags but my 2nd is always that white flag with Japanese text...

What true prize ?. Regular jolly roger for 1 ranked win, then there is a jolly roger II flag for winning ranked twice.

Yah for carring 2 flags you need the special captain Yamamoto campaign thing.

JonnyRoger.jpg

[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
53 minutes ago, McCracken666 said:

What true prize ?. Regular jolly roger for 1 ranked win, then there is a jolly roger II flag for winning ranked twice.

Yah for carring 2 flags you need the special captain Yamamoto campaign thing.

JonnyRoger.jpg

The only automatic prize for R1 is the Jolly Roger flag.

All other rewards like ships and Jolly Roger 2 etc need to be given out manually after by WG.

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles

When I got my Jolly Roger II, the first one was never taken away from me, even tough I also read somewhere that it replaced it. I stilll have both of them as well as the Flint, hopefully soon and the 3rd one ^^ 

[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
4 minutes ago, Adrian1914 said:

When I got my Jolly Roger II, the first one was never taken away from me, even tough I also read somewhere that it replaced it. I stilll have both of them as well as the Flint, hopefully soon and the 3rd one ^^ 

Na you don't lose the original but you get another shown awarded in the R1 prizes.

I'm keen to see whether you can mount 2x of the same Jolly Roger with the Yamamoto reward.

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles

I recently started grinding the yamamoto campaign again and will hopefully finish it soon as I am on the last chapter and will post if it's possible if no1 else has posted.

Players
411 posts
18,368 battles
7 hours ago, McCracken666 said:

I was expecting to get jolly roger II "when" i reach rank 1 again this season since i already have the jolly roger I flag that i won during the fifth ranked seaon.

i see on WG official pages that you need consecutive rank 1's to obtain the jolly roger II flag, bummer.

I saw some guy at the forums who said he now had 2 x jolly roger in his port, so i was thinking that i might be possible to mount both of them on IJN ships since they can now carry 2 flags at the same time(well 3 if you want the top of the mast flag on)

Is this possible or not ? Cheers :etc_hide_turtle:

yes u can put both if u have unlocked the 2flag mode in jpn ships

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles
Just now, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

yes u can put both if u have unlocked the 2flag mode in jpn ships

Cool.

You tried it ?

Players
411 posts
18,368 battles
Just now, McCracken666 said:

Cool.

You tried it ?

Just now, McCracken666 said:

Cool.

You tried it ?

do u want to play a division to see it yourself???heheheheh

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles
2 minutes ago, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

do u want to play a division to see it yourself???heheheheh

No man

I want you to send me your social security number, full name, address + visa credentials and i will look into it, ok ? :Smile_glasses:

Players
411 posts
18,368 battles
1 minute ago, McCracken666 said:

No man

I want you to send me your social security number, full name, address + visa credentials and i will look into it, ok ? :Smile_glasses:

:etc_red_button::fish_viking::cap_happy:

Sign in to follow this