Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dlia_Katyushi

Is it still possible to get HSF ships?

15 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,502 posts
15,364 battles
21 minutes ago, Dlia_Katyushi said:

So how can I obtain them? I could not find them in the shop.

They will almost defiantly be on sale again to compliment the new content. You just have to wait.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,606 posts
6,459 battles

Did I read something recently that the HSF stuff was coming back very soon, although I can't remember the context...?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
22 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

They will almost defiantly be on sale again to compliment the new content. You just have to wait.

Pretty much this...

WG won't pass up the opportunity to sell more pixel ships. 

Why else would they even have this HSF promotion if not to drum up a few sales.

I have a Harekaze already but I use it's IJN skin and an IJN captainn instead of HSF stuff because I don't live in my parent's basement and I'm a normal member of society :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 3

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,230 posts
6,768 battles
12 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Pretty much this...

I have a Harekaze already but I use it's IJN skin and an IJN captainn instead of HSF stuff because I don't live in my parent's basement and I'm a normal member of society :Smile-_tongue:

Could have skipped the last part...

I'm sick and tired of those sh*tty misconception showing ignorance as a whole.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
13 minutes ago, ShinGetsu said:

Could have skipped the last part...

I'm sick and tired of those sh*tty misconception showing ignorance as a whole.

Sry was a cheap shot...

I'm not ignorant to anime as a rich form of entertainment. I do have a hentai watching friend who gets all the abuse he deserves however :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Players
2,160 posts
32 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Pretty much this...

When did I start posting as you? That's exactly what I do although normal is a bit of a stretch in my case.

I'm sure the HSF ships will be back in the shop before too long, they sell well.

• Funny 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
47 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Did I read something recently that the HSF stuff was coming back very soon, although I can't remember the context...?

There will be new HSF camos for Spee, Harekaze, Yamato and Musashi as well as a collection.

Let the mimimi start. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,606 posts
6,459 battles

Whilst I'm the first to wind up the anime crowd, the HSF fleet stuff I've seen so far isn't too bad - I think I have one of the Spee's captain options in my T6 KM cruiser; it's a similar experience to having a female commander in WOT.

The HSF Spee was one of my first premiums, more or less by accident - mainly because it looks prettier than the standard one (I hadn't worked out about the camo being more beneficial at that point).

As long as the option remains to switch the anime off, if you aren't keen, I don't see it as a problem...

Players
2,160 posts

I agree, it took me a short while to work out how to stop the teenage female yelling indecipherable stuff at me in Japanese, but once I got that right all good.

The Harekaze is a great fun DD and while I have a strong preference for the 100mm ones having 3 gun options adds some fun.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,502 posts
15,364 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

Pretty much this...

I use a normal commander But the camo with the red strip is ok.. Looks quite Good Almost coastguard ish

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,230 posts
6,768 battles
43 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Sry was a cheap shot...

I'm not ignorant to anime as a rich form of entertainment. I do have a hentai watching friend who gets all the abuse he deserves however :cap_haloween:

Let's just say this : I have enough being slandered by a bunch of ignorant kids that discriminates people for loving something different. I'm both French and an anime-lover (well, fiction lover would be more accurate, I read and watch a bit of everything but I have a soft spot for japanese stuff) so between the "lolol french coward" from mentally challenged people that never learned history and the "lolol anime = hentai pervert" I really start to get triggered by the sheer ignorance of people.

Should I slander all those kids that faps to that badly written, cheap copy of Tolkien called Game of Throne just because I don't like it ?

Btw I just read a really great japanese Light Novel named "86" talking about discriminating people because they are different and I believe some people could read it and f*cking reflect a bit.

Rant over.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,606 posts
6,459 battles
1 hour ago, ShinGetsu said:

<snip> so between the "lolol french coward" from mentally challenged people that never learned history <snip>

Being British, bashing the French is (of course) practically required, nay, a calling; however, I do think a lot of us would benefit from reading more history - for example, some of the heroism demonstrated by the French defending the retreat from Dunkirk was jaw-dropping...

Sign in to follow this