You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sadstories

Missouri Camo

27 comments in this topic

[SNUBS]
Players
79 posts
10,243 battles

Hello Captains,

I recently bought Missouri, just for the extra credits per game and after some battles I must say it isn't as "farming" as I thought it would be.

Also, there is something I want to ask.

Wasn't there a camo for Missouri with +50% credits earned in battle when it first came out, or it's just me who thought about it?

For some reasons I remember Missouri with that kind of camo and all I see now it's just -20% post battle repair which isn't worth the 750 000 Free exp I gave for it. The difference in credits between it and Kamikaze R isn't that big, not to mention that Kamika is the best DD in T4-7 games.

P.S. Missouri is a good ship but it should get almost all the time in T10 games where you can have much more fun with a Yamato, that's why I don't like it.

[CATS]
Players
15,915 posts
11,172 battles

No. Missouri never had that Camo.

There are some consumable Camos that do that and players used them with Missouri for the Christmas Convoy campaign last year to finish the tasks quickly.

And no, the credit difference between Kamikaze and Missouri is huge, unless you are doing it wrong.

• Cool 1

[SNUBS]
Players
79 posts
10,243 battles

Thanks for reply,

I can easily make 250k in Kamika, sometimes even 320k from what I remember, In Missouri I can get around 360k. I never use premium so the difference isn't that big for me. 

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,361 battles

of course the kamikaze can make the same credits as the Mo...

ZdtP3SJ.jpg

Had 1.83mill once but can't find the screenshot, have heard stories of over 2 mill

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,446 posts
9,306 battles

Guys, OP is not using a prem account and probably not all the flags.

Your screenshots of a good game you had don't impress anyone here.

• Cool 5

[SNUBS]
Players
79 posts
10,243 battles

Well 610kwithout modifiers looks good. I will give it another chance when I will need coins, maybe for a new Khaba

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (186).png

both games in kamikaze R

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (171).png

[TIPC]
Players
252 posts
10,697 battles

Just did this one today,Missouri solid earner,and performs well usualy(prem acc):

shot-17.12.28_14.42.18-0634.jpg

Beta Tester
1,099 posts
8,542 battles

Missouri is a great credit printer and XP maker. If you have any XP, Free XP or credit flags/camos this is the ship to use them on. I wonder what my earnings would have been if this was a win, since i got over 1.8 million on a loss?!

shot-17.12.26_02.35.51-0074.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,446 posts
9,306 battles
26 minutes ago, collin_mats said:

Missouri is a great credit printer and XP maker. If you have any XP, Free XP or credit flags/camos this is the ship to use them on. I wonder what my earnings would have been if this was a win, since i got over 1.8 million on a loss?!

Probs 2.713.498 - afaik there's a 50% win multiplier - but I don't know if it's added on top of everything else.

[H-M-S]
[H-M-S]
Players
21 posts
4,442 battles

In my screenshot you could see that it would still make 600k on that game even without any boosters (flags/premium). I think it makes point for itself. LWM (i think) did the math and Mighty Mo earns ~50% more credits than tier VIII premiums

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles

With the right flags and camos, you can make ridiculous amount of credits. here's one from today :cap_money:

shot-17.12.28_16.49.19-0718.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
607 posts
5,870 battles
5 hours ago, aboomination said:

Guys, OP is not using a prem account and probably not all the flags.

Your screenshots of a good game you had don't impress anyone here.

Yes they are, as their owners are using the same Missouri. 

I mean I get 500k only by joining the battle in Missouri then going afk straight away, it’s obvious that OP is doing something wrong. 

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,344 battles
6 hours ago, Sadstories said:

In Missouri I can get around 360k

You can easy make 360K credits in PVE. treble that in random.

Players
607 posts
5,870 battles
1 hour ago, aboomination said:

Like not running premium?

Like being expert in DDs/mediocre in BBs and wondering why his Mo doesn’t bring fabulous money. 

Or not running premium time and wondering why the difference in gains compared to people running it. 

Or not boosting its gains with flags and camos and so on.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles
6 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

There is no win multplier for credits, only for XP.

if you ever bothered to check those post-game stats last time when we had +100% for first win XP we also got +50% credits for the 1st win.

[CATS]
Players
15,915 posts
11,172 battles
25 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

if you ever bothered to check those post-game stats last time when we had +100% for first win XP we also got +50% credits for the 1st win.

I answered a general question, not one specific to events.

• Bad 1

[SNUBS]
Players
79 posts
10,243 battles

Thank you all for replies.

I managed to get 436k credits in a game today after 2 losses, only +20% credits from flag added. I will need some time to adapt to this ship.

Aggressive mode isn't working as I get killed by fire way too fast.

Looks like a ship good for campers and snipers with it's -11% dispersion, if you finally have a dd near you, you enable radar and voila, nothing to be afraid of.

[TIPC]
Players
389 posts
17,281 battles
9 hours ago, collin_mats said:

credits would be the same..they arenot afffected by win or loss i think..

[H-M-S]
[H-M-S]
Players
21 posts
4,442 battles
8 hours ago, Sadstories said:

Thank you all for replies.

I managed to get 436k credits in a game today after 2 losses, only +20% credits from flag added. I will need some time to adapt to this ship.

Aggressive mode isn't working as I get killed by fire way too fast.

Looks like a ship good for campers and snipers with it's -11% dispersion, if you finally have a dd near you, you enable radar and voila, nothing to be afraid of.

Thats kind of right and kind of wrong

My build has 27,1km range with great dispersion. Shells are still kinda slow, so dont expect to hit much above 20km if they manouver at all. The Mighty Mo is a party ship. She is good at pushing bow in and at shorter ranges the shells just hit. However, you need some support ships to get rid of those pesky cruisers. She too slow rate of fire to get out of 2v1 engagements against cruisers, they will just burn you to death.

I usually play her quite aggresive, i use islands to cover one of my flanks and push into cap if possible. It sometimes works, sometimes doesnt, it depends how much campy your team is