Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadSlob

200% curse

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-FE-]
[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,177 battles

3 days id been trying ...3 days of trying to win and 3 days of failure with just the odd win here and there...dunno why every time wargaming throw an event like this peoples' winrate plummets !!! At the minute i am regretting buy a years premium for this game plus the 20 odd premium ships...winrate has gone down by 1% ...looking forward to gettting back to normal where teams dont melt like ice in a heatwave...Nope am not a good player...couldnt carry anyone but still teams should be better

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONIX]
Players
1,091 posts
9,094 battles

So teams should be able to carry you better you mean.

 

Honestly, looking at your numbers you should consider yourself lucky that you have a 52% winrate. You've been carried quite a bit.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
944 posts
9,327 battles

When I have days like that, I just play the ships I have that,  have the best win rate. If that fails, I go and clean the kitchen, do paper work or go for a walk. It is the holiday season so every one is out, from bored little Jimmy (aged 7 and 3/4) to bored Great Uncle Albert (aged 57).  Playing late at night helps as Jimmy will be in bed, and Albert will have fallen asleep in front of the TV.

 

Play Operations, now that can be fun! Try it in all your ships (Tier 6) hone your skills, get some easy XP.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,234 battles
10 minutes ago, Akula971 said:

Play Operations, now that can be fun! Try it in all your ships (Tier 6) hone your skills, get some easy XP.

 

Totaly doesnt work with Narai... The idiots screw u over unfurtunately. The T6 Operations are somehow managable, but not Narai. Because the team actually needs to enter the harbour, to kill the ships before they kill the transport ships, but they are too stupid to do even that. Yes might win with 1-2 stars, but its not worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,674 posts
12,415 battles

lolwut? I played Narai four or five times now, only twice with division. Once we only got 4 starts because a transport ship ate an unfortunate torp. The other games were all 5 stars. As long as your team manages to deal with Missouri and keeps the other enemies somewhat busy, you can pretty much solo carry the game by entering the enemy base through the southern lagoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,234 battles
3 minutes ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

lolwut? I played Narai four or five times now, only twice with division. Once we only got 4 starts because a transport ship ate an unfortunate torp. The other games were all 5 stars. As long as your team manages to deal with Missouri and keeps the other enemies somewhat busy, you can pretty much solo carry the game by entering the enemy base through the southern lagoon.

 

263k damage for me and total 400k+ our Division (only 2) we barely made it... (2 stars and only because the last survived with <1k health) guess u are totaly lucky with your team. We had 2 ships sail to line 1 after they came back from their cruisetrip one of them camped outside the harbour and wait till all transportships were killed. Btw our first transport ship died because it used speedhaxx and died to a Torp several km ahead of all our ships. I couldnt catch up to him despite going straight ahead all the time... not sure what happened there.

I often wonder how ppl wont complain about teammates... guess we just get the speshul potatoes all the time :Smile_sad: If they camp and not shoot, they dont keep the enemy busy. Thus only a couple of ships get tageted all the time, and thats impossible to withstand over the whole match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,085 posts
6,241 battles
1 hour ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

you can pretty much solo carry the game by entering the enemy base through the southern lagoon.

 

Been there, done that. Lost 3 times in a row, while going avarge ~190k dmg in Fiji & Southern Dragon. Soloing in the Harbour. Meanwhile. Remaning "players" busy breathing behind the islands outside the harbour. Sometimes this game brings out the worst in you. Lost it in the third round cuz I couldnt bear watching this over and over and over...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRQ]
Players
2,753 posts
6,638 battles

I had to play twelve or thirteen matches just to get my second win with that bonus, especially since yesterday I only had a couple hours of premium left. I only barely managed to squeeze in the few wins for the ships I'm grinding in something like five hours of playing. Most of those matches I got in the top two.

3 hours ago, pra3y said:

What's this about winrate dropping? :Smile_trollface:

 

So you're the one stealing all my luck with the teams. :Smile-angry:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,471 posts
10,088 battles
3 hours ago, MadSlob said:

3 days id been trying ...3 days of trying to win and 3 days of failure with just the odd win here and there...dunno why every time wargaming throw an event like this peoples' winrate plummets !!! At the minute i am regretting buy a years premium for this game plus the 20 odd premium ships...winrate has gone down by 1% ...looking forward to gettting back to normal where teams dont melt like ice in a heatwave...Nope am not a good player...couldnt carry anyone but still teams should be better

 

 

 

You could get some lessions, because your gameplay is not the best :(
So many premium ship, yet so little regular ships and that is problem in my opinion. Dont take this as insult, just.... I think you need few lines on X in order to train yourself well to understand game on all tiers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FE-]
[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,177 battles
On 12/28/2017 at 1:04 PM, Taliesn said:

So teams should be able to carry you better you mean.

 

Honestly, looking at your numbers you should consider yourself lucky that you have a 52% winrate. You've been carried quite a bit.

I said i was not the best of players----I didnt say i was crap m8....I have noticed a distinct lack of accuracy the last few days in the game and i cannot be responsible for a team being wasted very quickly time and time again....this was never the case before this event where things were pretty much even

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FE-]
[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,177 battles
On 12/28/2017 at 1:08 PM, Akula971 said:

When I have days like that, I just play the ships I have that,  have the best win rate. If that fails, I go and clean the kitchen, do paper work or go for a walk. It is the holiday season so every one is out, from bored little Jimmy (aged 7 and 3/4) to bored Great Uncle Albert (aged 57).  Playing late at night helps as Jimmy will be in bed, and Albert will have fallen asleep in front of the TV.

 

Play Operations, now that can be fun! Try it in all your ships (Tier 6) hone your skills, get some easy XP.

I have now decided to play CO-Op during the event as the extra multiplyer allows for half decent total XP :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FE-]
[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,177 battles
21 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

 

 

You could get some lessions, because your gameplay is not the best :(
So many premium ship, yet so little regular ships and that is problem in my opinion. Dont take this as insult, just.... I think you need few lines on X in order to train yourself well to understand game on all tiers..

No Insult there m8...we can always do with some lessons...I love my premiums...some bought when this game was young...and yes i really must start grinding these tier 5s i have...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,194 battles
On 28/12/2017 at 1:59 PM, MadSlob said:

3 days id been trying ...3 days of trying to win and 3 days of failure with just the odd win here and there...dunno why every time wargaming throw an event like this peoples' winrate plummets !!! At the minute i am regretting buy a years premium for this game plus the 20 odd premium ships...winrate has gone down by 1% ...looking forward to gettting back to normal where teams dont melt like ice in a heatwave...Nope am not a good player...couldnt carry anyone but still teams should be better

 

Why dont you try WOTanks or WOWarplanes to chill?

Instead of x3 xp first victory of WOWS , it is x5......

:Smile_hiding:

P.s. The less you try to have higher WR and just play what you know, the higher WR you are going to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FE-]
[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,177 battles

Tank276 you are obviously insane to suggest i play world of tanks to chill m8...i played it for many years and saw its gradual degradation into a farce with cheat mods and premium ammo...I have on the odd occasion had a few games but the spark has gone even with 230 odd tanks in the garage...it would need to be totally revamped for me to enjoy it again...i have seen played on the HD maps that should be out sometime next year and i must say that they have done excellent work on them...As for wowp i tried a couple of games and it wasnt for me...this is my game...i have to make it work and to chill i will play co-op...Happy New year m8!

 

 

I like the Ps comment^^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
[PARAZ]
Players
36 posts
5,325 battles
On 28.12.2017 at 1:07 PM, pra3y said:

What's this about winrate dropping? :Smile_trollface:

Lucky you. Tbh I stopped playing this game from friday-monday and during special events because all those "people" get online during that time. Made the mistake of playing a few games since I've got a few days off, bad idea.. arhaefhafdha.thumb.JPG.7973e911cc5208af3c2eb94a50c86178.JPG

Imho it's now about losing, but rather how you lose and what I've seen the last few days, words can't describe this lunacy.

The best experience was a Cleveland with event camo and all flags you can use sailing to A1, calling people who asked him what he's doing idiots, then he sailed to A10 without firing his guns a single time.

Also finished Colorado grind, bought NC, had to make 10 games to even get the first win with it because of legitimate mouthbreathing windowlicker teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,834 posts
10,289 battles
3 hours ago, Lykk00 said:

Lucky you. Tbh I stopped playing this game from friday-monday and during special events because all those "people" get online during that time. Made the mistake of playing a few games since I've got a few days off, bad idea.. arhaefhafdha.thumb.JPG.7973e911cc5208af3c2eb94a50c86178.JPG

Imho it's now about losing, but rather how you lose and what I've seen the last few days, words can't describe this lunacy.

The best experience was a Cleveland with event camo and all flags you can use sailing to A1, calling people who asked him what he's doing idiots, then he sailed to A10 without firing his guns a single time.

Also finished Colorado grind, bought NC, had to make 10 games to even get the first win with it because of legitimate mouthbreathing windowlicker teams.

 

I lose games as well, but if I keep on losing or meet too many lunatics then I'll just take a short break before playing again. Not good for my blood pressure, gameplay and everyone else if I'm angsty while playing :Smile_teethhappy:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×