Sign in to follow this  
MrConway

HSF - High School Fleet

15 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,290 posts
3,708 battles

Please leave any feedback on the new High School Fleet content here.

Players
31 posts
16,033 battles

Yeah, can't find it either. Probably this will be accessible in round 2, or the task is to find the "secret button" mentioned in the PT announcement.

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
19,108 battles

Not sure about a "secret button" but there is a single news item in the PTS in-game news ("HSF Yamato skin- get it first") and that has a button to get a personal battle mission. Which, no offence, is what they said there would be.

("Click on the button in the in-game news to get the mission. Play one Random Battle on Public Test and get 10 "Type 6" camouflages on the live server. You will also be rewarded with the HSF camo for the Yamato -  this is restricted to the Public Test server. ")

Hmm. Although having clicked that I'm not sure if that also does the collection. It said "With this latest update, after pressing a special button, you will be able to get acquainted with new content dedicated to the High School Fleet." on the announcement, but only mentions the camouflages. Have to see what happens when I play the requisite random battle.

Edited by Johmie
Extra information
  • Cool 1

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
19,108 battles

Looks like it might be. HSF camo for the Yamato looks nice, appreciate the flag change and the shield on the funnel, and I wondered if playing a game with it would trigger anything. It didn't.

Players
31 posts
16,033 battles
20 minutes ago, Johmie said:

Looks like it might be. HSF camo for the Yamato looks nice, appreciate the flag change and the shield on the funnel, and I wondered if playing a game with it would trigger anything. It didn't.

How did you unlock the camo for Yamato?

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
823 posts
1,933 battles

New Yamato camouflage comes with a Blue Mermaids flag, is it possible to make HSF Harekaze and HSF Admiral Graf Spee to have that flag with their HSF camouflages too?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
1 hour ago, Juesty_Tylor said:

in the same place than round 1, out of the PTS it seems...

What is the point in putting them in the Patchnotes then?

Unless they will just release it without testing it (wouldn't surprise me anymore).

I can't wait for the new camo(s) :Smile_great: (the Harekaze one is damn cute :fish_cute_2:)

Players
31 posts
16,033 battles
6 hours ago, Juesty_Tylor said:

in the same place than round 1, out of the PTS it seems...

But there's only the HSF camo for Yamato. Where's the HSF collection?

Sign in to follow this