You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DimWitt

Where will XP go when the teased US cruiser split happens?

9 comments in this topic

Question

[BEWBS]
Players
2 posts
4,413 battles

What will be the method of distributing XP that is sitting on ships when they get reshuffled? For example will the XP on my Cleveland stay there when it gets moved to t8 on the new branch? I'm also interested what will happen to XP on the Baltimore.

8 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles

If we go by what happenned at previous splits (RU and IJN DDs) all the exp will keep its position - for example all the xp your Cleveland has right now will most likely be on her replacement at that same position - the tier 6 Pepsi

Players
1,976 posts
5,905 battles
On 27-12-2017 at 10:55 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

If we go by what happenned at previous splits (RU and IJN DDs) all the exp will keep its position - for example all the xp your Cleveland has right now will most likely be on her replacement at that same position - the tier 6 Pepsi

Are you sure it's the Pepsi? I've been wondering what will happen if you bought premium Pepsi and Cleveland camo then?

I'm also wondering what will happen to the New Orleans event camo, though I suspect that will move with the ship instead of staying at its tier.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
On 1/6/2018 at 3:21 PM, NothingButTheRain said:

Are you sure it's the Pepsi? I've been wondering what will happen if you bought premium Pepsi and Cleveland camo then?

I'm also wondering what will happen to the New Orleans event camo, though I suspect that will move with the ship instead of staying at its tier.

Yeah, XP keeps its location, even if ships move. You have XP in t6 of the 1st cruiser line, it will be in that same position after the 2nd line splits off. Pepsi just happens to be the ship that will take Cleves place.

Camos is a bit better question, I don't exactly remember what's with them. If you look up patch notes for both DD splits - japanese and russian - there might be the answer how it was done previously :cap_like:

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,223 posts
5,868 battles
Just now, wilkatis_LV said:

Camos is a bit better question, I don't exactly remember what's with them. If you look up patch notes for both DD splits - japanese and russian - there might be the answer how it was done previously :cap_like:

I'm pretty sure you get a free premium camo for pepsi and keep the one on cleveland as a tier 8

Players
1,976 posts
5,905 battles
2 hours ago, domen3 said:

I'm pretty sure you get a free premium camo for pepsi and keep the one on cleveland as a tier 8

I would've expected Cleveland to first be moved to the light cruiser line, and then moved to tier 8 since Cleveland is a light cruiser?

I hope so. I like cleveland a lot more then I like Pepsi :Smile_smile:

I suppose the New Orleans will keep its anniversary camo at tier 7? And I suppose that camo won't get cloned?

But otoh if pepsi takes the place of Cleveland, I'll already have enough XP on Pepsi for the next ship right away.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
23 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

But otoh if pepsi takes the place of Cleveland, I'll already have enough XP on Pepsi for the next ship right away

If you have Pepsi right now you'll get the New Orleans at t7 in her place and so on.

Players
402 posts
5,823 battles
On 07/01/2018 at 12:21 AM, NothingButTheRain said:

All the camo stayed in place, and I even aquired couple premium camo in the process. I think the tier my ship went to also aquired a premium camo and the ship that replaced my moved ship got premium camo. Event camo might be different as none of my ships had event camo at the time of a split.