You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ursu_97

Arp ships

6 comments in this topic

Question

[D_RO]
Players
3 posts
4,765 battles

Why is not possible to sell our arp ships ? We can sell everything else except those. This way we can have more space in dock for new ships. When will it be possible to do this?

5 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles

ARP ships got a port slot for them when they got added, so they aren't taking up an extra space you would have otherwise. If you don't want to see ships themselves just remove them with port filters (I think it was a gear on the right side of your shiplist in port)

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles

Probably never.

Just disable them in your port if you don't like them. The ARP ships in the game will then look like normal ships of the same class. 

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
858 posts
3,869 battles

I don't mind seeing the ARP ships but I've got four different coloured Kongos in my port - having the ability to only see one of them would be ideal, either by hiding individual ships (put them on a reserve list or something which means they don't normally show in port) or by allowing us to sell them. I'd even be happy with losing the port slot if I sold them - I can't use it at the moment anyway.

[D_RO]
Players
3 posts
4,765 battles
On 7/1/2018 at 4:12 PM, Strappster said:

I don't mind seeing the ARP ships but I've got four different coloured Kongos in my port - having the ability to only see one of them would be ideal, either by hiding individual ships (put them on a reserve list or something which means they don't normally show in port) or by allowing us to sell them. I'd even be happy with losing the port slot if I sold them - I can't use it at the moment anyway.

i think this is the normal thing to do to alow us to sell them like everithing else