Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Favuz

There wil be another discount on freexp conversione before missouri removal?

8 comments in this topic

Players
350 posts
3,426 battles

Hello guys, i've seen the freexp conversion discount and started to do the math.

i'm about 300kxp away from missouri, so as of now 8600 doubloons (with the discount).

However, i have a shitton of papa papa and ourobros (220 and 100), using them in the right days provides me with 5-7k freexp per win.

What's youtr thoughts on what WG will do?

Make another sale before removal, to milk last guys who don't have Mo, or don't and count on players who will want her anyway at 25:1?

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
3,917 posts
16,276 battles

Probably this is the last discount until the ship becomes unavailable.

If u get 5 k free XP per win and get at least 2 wins per day so more than 10 k free XP per day, you ll get it in 30 days, so you have enough time.

Considering there is the Aftvent and the Duke of York campaigns, there are enough incentives to play evey day.

However, these days it s a bonus of + 200% XP for the first win, if you get 5k free XP per game now because of this, next month it will only be +50% for the first win, so you ll need 6 first wins per day then.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,219 posts
13,980 battles

@Favuz  Mate you really need to check the Portal more often before posting..

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/new-year-new-me/

There is one active NOW has been since yesterday

Normal conversion Elite ship XP 25 to Free XP for 1 Doubloon Current 35 for 1 Doubloon

Commander XP to Free XP the same 

I don't think they have ever done a better offer than this

Edit: Sorry! Read you Title.. Did not read post properly. Thought you had not noticed the current offer

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
607 posts
5,424 battles

Removal of Mo will coincide with the launch of Mu (lol) and WG won’t have any reason to offer anticipate discounts for a brand new product naturally in demand. Thus I think it’s the last freePex conversion discount until then. 

[NWP]
Players
880 posts
8,142 battles
1 hour ago, Favuz said:

Hello guys, i've seen the freexp conversion discount and started to do the math.

i'm about 300kxp away from missouri, so as of now 8600 doubloons (with the discount).

However, i have a shitton of papa papa and ourobros (220 and 100), using them in the right days provides me with 5-7k freexp per win.

What's youtr thoughts on what WG will do?

Make another sale before removal, to milk last guys who don't have Mo, or don't and count on players who will want her anyway at 25:1?

From what I can remember the discount (1/35 conversion rate) is once every 1,5 to 2 months, depending also on holidays/game anniversaries and stuff.

So probably there will be one more as Missouri is getting removed in 3 patches I think (3 patches is 9 weeks).

To be on the safe side, calculate the free xp u can earn by playing normally the coming 9 weeks,and convert the remaining xp with the current discount rate.

Cheers

[UNICS]
Players
607 posts
5,424 battles

That rhythm of discount is from another era. 

Before server uniformisation last fall, UE was enjoying this discount way more often than NA did. Right now it seems the new universal pan-server rhythm is the old NA one, which means 2-3 times per year. 

Players
350 posts
3,426 battles

To spend same amount of doubloons now with the discount or later without discount i need to rack only 86000 freexp (8600 doubloons *10xp point).

Considering that i have racked more or less 75k free xp in last week(with premium and all flags), this should not be a problem.

I'll pass this one for sure, and then value.

Sign in to follow this