Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aethanos

doubloons "service unavailable"?

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
49 posts
2,730 battles

About half an hour ago i saw the "my account" tab and the doubloons indication in my port in faded letters...saying "service unavailable"!

 

Anyone else got the same issue? Does anyone know if this happened before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
580 posts
7,407 battles

Just played some WOT. It was the same there. So i guess they will adjust something. :) 

:cap_like:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
Players
2,039 posts

Same here, the Premium Time and Doubloons things are both failing to synchronise. Looks like a systemic b0rked problem, not just me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,317 battles

It's a known problem, we're working on the fix as we speak - it's a cross-server issue.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ITM]
Players
3 posts
6,398 battles

Not all fixed.

Still cant sell stuff from the inventory.

Is it releated or a different issue?

t3.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
1,874 posts
1 hour ago, Aethanos said:

About half an hour ago i saw the "my account" tab and the doubloons indication in my port in faded letters...saying "service unavailable"!

 

It is WG telling you, you've already spent enough money this Christmas. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
49 posts
2,730 battles

oh its fixed now!...freaked out for a minute there. Been dealing with some weird stuff in WOWPs , but i wouldnt be able to deal with it if WOWs started being weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
2,718 posts
9,863 battles
34 minutes ago, Aethanos said:

oh its fixed now!...freaked out for a minute there. Been dealing with some weird stuff in WOWPs , but i wouldnt be able to deal with it if WOWs started being weird.

 

I'm in a similar boat, bought santa boxes yesterday, PayPal confirmed authorization, WG failed to deliver.

Now I'm waiting for a response to my ticket. Good that the boxes are on sale until the 18th...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,317 battles
9 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

 

I'm in a similar boat, bought santa boxes yesterday, PayPal confirmed authorization, WG failed to deliver.

Now I'm waiting for a response to my ticket. Good that the boxes are on sale until the 18th...

Could you please send me the Ticket-ID?

 

2 hours ago, MeoQT said:

Not all fixed.

Still cant sell stuff from the inventory.

Is it releated or a different issue?

t3.PNG

Please refresh / relog and see if the issue is still around!

 

Thank you

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ITM]
Players
3 posts
6,398 battles

Hey Crysantos,

 

yes the problem is still present. Dosn´t matter what i try to sell, i can´t. Its showing always the same error message.

I had this issue yesterday on NA too but there a relog helped.

 

BR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,317 battles

Hm, I'll pass it along. Is it only affecting sales, or also purchases?

 

Please contact customer support to raise that issue, it seems to be a different issue compared to the transaction problems that occured earlier today.

 

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,

 

Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ITM]
Players
3 posts
6,398 battles

 

Vor 1 Stunde, Crysantos sagte:

Hm, I'll pass it along. Is it only affecting sales, or also purchases?

 

Please contact customer support to raise that issue, it seems to be a different issue compared to the transaction problems that occured earlier today.

 

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,

 

Crysantos

 

Only affecting sales from flags or camos when i try to sell from the inventory. Other things i did not tryed.

I opend a ticked but i just got an premade text non related to my problems....

 

I will send you the Ticked ID.

 

Greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,317 battles
22 hours ago, MeoQT said:

 

 

Only affecting sales from flags or camos when i try to sell from the inventory. Other things i did not tryed.

I opend a ticked but i just got an premade text non related to my problems....

 

I will send you the Ticked ID.

 

Greetings

Just for visibility, this has been fixed :)

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×