Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hollowcoast

Name changed? why?

17 comments in this topic

Question

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles

Hello, 

I would like to ask why my name changed recently by the support. My name was Hollowcaust_GR and before you say anything about offending someone and so i got reported, i would like to include (even though i am wasting my time since ..well, for obvious reasons) the follow links that you can figure out why i picked that name. Before that, i would like to explain to you, that i am not any race hater, despite of this, i love jews and the way they rule this world which we live on, and i bet the guy(s) who reported me had no connection to any jewish family tree, or else he/they wouldnt play in first place this game. Not only because it s a game refered to WWII but also because why jewish people do not bother playing games, if nothing else. (That s stereotype if you want, not racism. If you cant tell the difference by now, please stop reading, playing and go back to school... if you ever went once)

Also i bet if i had the name camp731 for instance, noone would have any issue, and i would still play this game.. right? Right. So let me inform you with the follow, and also i include as i said the literature in the end. 

Note: For ALSO obvious reasons, we will pretend, that my name was Holocaust, and not Hollowcaust, which for the majority of the gamers who watch basic animes, they are more than familiar with Bleach as well, and what a Hollow really is. 

1) I am greek as you may guess from the previous name. That means I know most than anyone else what a 'holocaust' really means, and not what the majority of non-greek people decided to capitalize the meaning of, for their various purposes.  In ancient greek, by holocaust or more correctly 'Ολοκάυτωμα' , people meant a religious animal sacrifice for the gods that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the ancient greek 'όλος' (total/whole) and 'καύση'(burnt) , which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)

2)The term holocaust exists in rest Europe already, since 1200s  from a genocide of some clirics, up to the Armenian genocide of WWI, something that Winston Churchil himself refered to by that term. Of course, it was only natural by that point, that holocaust would be used for any kind of massacre or genocide had or would happen in the world.  So, i am near halfway to agree with you. But that doesnt mean, that Ghengis Khan, Attila Hun, Hannibal, Neron, Stalin, Mao, and so many others dictators, who they are considered to be the biggest carcasses in world's history, that they made their own genocides by that time?? Or doesn't it considered to be a genocide if they didn't almot kill everyone of their race? Because that logic is already racistic. What the majority of people thinks about people. What is an actual genocide? I count people. Not races. Not if chinese are 2 billions and greek are 10 millions. For me they are 2,01 billion of ppl.

For example, if i had to pick one of 2 options, i wouldn't prefer 100 million of chinese people to die , because they exist 1.9 more billion, instead of all or almost all "my ppl". Because for me all people are the same. I do not include borders in equation. Of course that's just me and not how things or societies work. Yet, they are pretending to work this way. I mean, only the minority of the world knows that 20 million russians were killed in WWII or that more than 50+ million of people were killed in Mao's era, but every single one of us know about the famours 6 million of jewish people . And don't tell me that killings had nothing to do with races, because you would be right. Of course, that would be so silly, since you would know that killing with political motives, doesn;t make the killings better, and of course so many rich jewish never killed by nazis,. Only the poor that stayed behind. So genocide my butt. Now you are gonna say, "yes mister, but they made them suffer, far beyond any imagination". On the other hand, noone has any clue about the Japanese and what they did to Chinese, because, well... we just said above, or the turks to my people, or my people once upon a time to other nationalities and so on for other nations in so many other cases, just because it happened to be times that someone couldn't keep documents. 

Now prove me wrong that if i get a name like Kemal Ataturk or GhengisKhan (which is so well-known that he wouldnt even leave a dog alive from which town/village he was passing) it wouldnt be an issue, but if i had a name AdolfHitler, well i would just get reported. 

Obviously, none of the aboves' nationalities are considered to be mass media rulers, so it s only natural that people are not familiar with so many cruel things that have happened to world. 

Finally to this, we should refer in this point, that jewish people refered to holocaust as "shoah"  and nazis as "final solution"  and not to 'holocaust' term. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Holocaust

3) My in game name was "Hollowcaust". That spelling should make you suspect, unlikely the retardeds who reported me, that there has to be a reason. What is a hollowcaust? aw, caust must come out of "cause" (καύση, aka burnt btw), but then again what is a hollow? Oh, it means empty. Hmmm.. and empy burnt? What kind of drugs is he doing? No wait.... Hollow.. hmm , has anything to do with bleach? Hollow? A fallen spirit of some sort? Hollow ichgo, hollowfied ichigo? wait he is a beast... what is this comming out of his mouth? A cero? Wow dude, this is f**ed up! it looks like a beam or laser, only millions time stronger! Hm... what else is million times stronger than a blast? And with the same destruction rate as his?? Aw right...a nuclear bomb!! But hey, he doesn't stop throwing that kind of stuff from his mouth... with this rate we are going to have a ....nuclear holocaust! (that we actually got in the 4rth bleach movie) Well, yay! I will just get a bit smarter once i read the follow link and may i stop accusing other people for my lack of education!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_holocaust

Here is the Hollow from Bleach anime :

https://www.google.gr/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=dKVCWu2QH8jSwQL1tbngAQ&q=hollow+ichigo+cero&oq=hollow+ichigo+cero&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i19k1j0i30i19k1j0i5i30i19k1j0i8i30i19k1l4.15253.15253.0.15456.1.1.0.0.0.0.147.147.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.146....0.V9Cb5qlktfA#imgrc=w-0Cbm3l1Ah5bM:

So, after all these above, and after, watching bismark or yamato sinking other ships (yep, i mainly play bbs for this reason), tell me that this has nothing to do with "totally burnt" aka a holocaust of the enemy boats. 

Evaluation : 

I know that never in games' history a game master or admin ever changed his opinion, but, for the few people that would learn something out of this, i would still be glad. I am so sad though, not because there are still so much idiocy in this world - it is never going to be extinct unfortunately anyway(yea you may call me racist for wanting so bad to destroy idiocy) , but the fact that the other people are "forced" to make their decisions according to the first ones. Like Albert Einstein said (another jewish btw, one of the most clever people in the world) , 2 things are infinite, universe and human's idiocy. Even though for the first one, he was never that certain.

P.S. : I am not any race hater, I love all people, i am some sort of a flower child , i would love if all us people could catch each other's hand or other limbs, and make a circle - preferably heart-shapped - in which we could all smoke some good stuff, whatever each of us would like to anyway.... unfortunately though society doesnt let us. 

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

16 answers to this question

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,392 posts
8,376 battles

nice wall of text, but you wasted your time, WG will not give you your old name back...

i'm not defending WG action, but it's their server they make the rules, there are certain words which they do not permit...

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles
25 minutes ago, Salentine said:

nice wall of text, but you wasted your time, WG will not give you your old name back...

i'm not defending WG action, but it's their server they make the rules, there are certain words which they do not permit...

I know right? i stated first of all that was a waste if you pay more attention in the beggining... that i guess you didn't , you answered just by reading the title lol. But yea, i know that already. It is just so silly, that this happens after 6 months, and while i haven't shut up for a game in chat.....anyway.

EDIT: also hollowcaust, i thought it wasnt even a word. :) 

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles
11 minutes ago, Eraser_SK said:

Your nick was hollowcaust and you ask why? Shame... be happy your account is not banned.

yep, exactly my point... this kind of people is what i am talking about in the above thread. He didn't even spend the time to read and see that i am actually talking about him... and all he has to comment about is this. xD

So tell me something dude. If i had name "Massacre" should i also be happy that my account wouldnt be banned or name changed, cause "massacre" or "ak-47" or "bloodbath" or all that countless "[edited] this or that" names i have seen in game is refered to a "bad" word or action? Dude, this is the idiocy i am talking about here, and you are so welcome to actually admit it freely!! We have democracy after all , in network... LMAO!...(so not true..apparently)

[BIA]
Beta Tester
180 posts
1,655 battles

Nope... you are completly wrong... your choice at start was completly wrong... and whole this topic is completly useless. You know have far you can go... or you think Adlof Hitlef is fine bcz its not Adolf Hitler? 

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles
17 minutes ago, Eraser_SK said:

Nope... you are completly wrong... your choice at start was completly wrong... and whole this topic is completly useless. You know have far you can go... or you think Adlof Hitlef is fine bcz its not Adolf Hitler? 

What the.... nevermind man, you are totally right.... i should judge by the image of yours after all.... And they say, dont judge by the book.... kek

Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles

Do you actually believe the lies you are trying to tell us about your nickname choices? I do not believe your made up story about your nick.

It is ok, if you lie to yourself, but try not to make fool of others. One does not choose "Hollowcaust" without realising its meaning and its meaning to others, unless one is either arrogant or just plain stupid. Or just want to provoke others.

And also it is maybe just another "stupid accident" that you played 53% of your battles with german ships?! Really? Sorry, try to sell your BS-story to others...

Playing mostly german ships, took "hollowcaust" as nickname and wonders why he got renamed?! :Smile_facepalm:

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles
23 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Do you actually believe the lies you are trying to tell us about your nickname choices? I do not believe your made up story about your nick.

It is ok, if you lie to yourself, but try not to make fool of others. One does not choose "Hollowcaust" without realising its meaning and its meaning to others, unless one is either arrogant or just plain stupid. Or just want to provoke others.

And also it is maybe just another "stupid accident" that you played 53% of your battles with german ships?! Really? Sorry, try to sell your BS-story to others...

Playing mostly german ships, took "hollowcaust" as nickname and wonders why he got renamed?! :Smile_facepalm:

lies? dude, read the literature, it s all there.... i am not trying to convince you by bragging myself. I said exactly how and why i picked that name, and u are so stubborn at least if not a total idiot, if you cant accept the truth and arguing like a child crying out that i am lying. Prove me wrong mate.

Also, i m playing 47% japanese. I even stated that i love bismark and yamato above in my thread. So what s the surprise for? If you had read some history urself, you would know about those 2 ships, and what legends they became. I never read anything about Cleaveland, Orion, Or any other ship that hasnt support of another 23949832 ships behind them. So , once again , prove me wrong.... 

I am a bb lover, and i m playing the rest for the quests.... I am sorry that german had the best battleship in atlantic and japanese had the best one in pacific and the whole world. I am terribly sorry. It wont happen again mate!!

Obviously you have no idea of anime or history or even spelling,  as a matter of fact.

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles
25 minutes ago, principat121 said:

what i hate more than idiocy, is the stupidly-sly people who try to make an argument on specific points they pick from a discussion , while they exclude all other facts, and they think they make themselves important for discovering america... or so. You discuss me at that point.

Just because you deny to accept the truth by reading my thread deeply, check the links i shared, that you assumed in a diabolic way that i had already prepared for such situation and you choose to be picky, exactly to provoke others to follow your idiotic sceptic. Well done, i am pretty sure you ll make ur point!

This is called in psychology, projection....right?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,505 posts
6,358 battles
3 hours ago, changed_by_support569599 said:

Hollowcaust

I think that's enough said, case closed :cap_tea:

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles

Jesus Christ.. i even admitted that i love all human beings.. (despite the fact that i am quitting the game since there is so much idiocy here, another proof, that if i wanted to burst my "true" feelings , i would make a comment closer to your "sense"), despite the fact i stated my admiration for the jewish people, you guys are unbelievable, you are still criticize me...... Lmao. 

The Great Albert Einstein was so true after all.... really infinite.... 

(who trully racist would say that about this person?! lolnvm, it was rhetorical, ofc the bunch of idiots above would never pay attention to that kind of obvious details, only with what kind of ships i have played in game...yea, i should really apologise for loving secondary bb spec that only german/japanese are capable of)

Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles

It is quite funny to see you struggling to understand what you have done. Are you really that stupid?!

Maybe... in some years... when you got older and mature you will understand.

[GBONM]
Players
9 posts
3,016 battles
10 minutes ago, principat121 said:

It is quite funny to see you struggling to understand what you have done. Are you really that stupid?!

Maybe... in some years... when you got older and mature you will understand.

Exactly that....  not being part of the stupid uneducated mass, makes you stupid as well...apparently... for the mass... KeK. 

Man, since internet popped out and since idiocy is extremely contagious.... humanity is hopeless.... 

But i will give you that, that, as always i really stated myself above.

The more you struggle with idiots, the more you fell in their level.

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,397 posts

First of all: Discussing sanctions is a no-go. Expect this thread to be gone soon. Any issues and explnations you have should be brought up with support. The forums can not help you. We don't have any authority (but apparently agree with what has been done).

If you do not realize that your name was far to similar to the term, then I do not know what to tell you. That you now also start to insult all those who tell you that your name was in fact a problem makes it appear to me and any other potential onlookers that your wall-o'-text is just a facade.

Just chose a more harmless name without any similarites to problematic terms and get over it.

• Cool 1