Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shady_runner

Honorable service mission bugged

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
2,655 battles

I'm posting this here as I can't find a section for ingame bugs.

Honorable service mission 1, task 3, destroy or incapacitate 15 main batteries.

This task has been at 12/15 for a week now and although I have been in the right ship and destoyed or incapacitated main guns numerous times it hasn't registered.

This is now getting anoying as I want to use all three slots for the Battle of the North Cape mission, it looks like my only option will be to close it and have to start from scratch when I go back to it, not good WG.

Any suggestions please.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles

Make sure that you are using tier 8 or higher ship. Also there's a good chance it's just the casual UI bug, if you restart the game those scores might have updated :cap_like:

Beta Tester
7 posts
2,655 battles

yep, been trying this on the Mighty Mo and have this problem for a week now so restarted a few times....no change.

seeing as no one else seems to be getting this I can only assume that it's due to my game load so now thinking about reloading the whole game...bummer

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
6 hours ago, Shady_runner said:

yep, been trying this on the Mighty Mo and have this problem for a week now so restarted a few times....no change.

seeing as no one else seems to be getting this I can only assume that it's due to my game load so now thinking about reloading the whole game...bummer

Hmm, I really haven't heard of this. Usually it is just a UI bug, but for missions not campaigns :cap_yes: Have you tried to contact games support team? Generally they're not much to go on, but it's at least a chance :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this