You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bosco_Boris

Reporting Abuse?

3 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
2 posts
1,087 battles

Hi all,

I have been playing WoW for some time and this is my first time taking to the forums.  This evening I encountered the first instance of seriously abusive behavior I've seen on WoW.  It wasn't directed at me but it was very harsh and racist and not the kind of thing any of us want to see while having a bit of fun and blowing crap up!  I took the player to task over it but battle was cut short (by crushing defeat). Unfortunately I didn't think to screenshot the conversation in the team chat, but is there a way of reporting this kind of behavior to Wargaming management?

I wouldn't usually be much of a keyboard warrior but what I saw tonight was completely out of order.  I'm not going to name and shame the player here, but I'm willing to bet its not the first time he's thrown his toys out of the pram.

Any help would be appreciated,

Bosco

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
115 posts
5,609 battles

You can try by submitting a ticket to Wargaming, regarding the behaviour. Would of been nice if you could of taken a screenshot to add to the ticket. Ingame reporting system isn't quite effective. But they always answer to any ticket submitted regardless of the problem.