Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Giorgio_marksman

How do I switch from EU server to NA?

6 comments in this topic

Question

[R7S]
Players
8 posts
2,140 battles

Okay so I could do this before because I had modified Scripts_config and I could access to all servers (in the log in screen i would click on "servers" and it would give me a list of all servers (WOWS Asia WOWS NA and WOWS EU) but then the scripts changed and now it doesn't work anymore, how do i get it back?

5 answers to this question

Alpha Tester
229 posts
3,562 battles

*sigh* not just write mod dude.

In Aslains mod installer you will find a mod for exactly this purpose. Sadly it does not (or does it? WG should think about this!) transfer your account to that server. I would love to play on Asia with all i got on EU (just because the events are better PLUS they know how to play and NOT CAMP all day(like russian players in WOT tend to be very agressive compared to EU).

So short answer: Aslain Mod launcher, should be on the bottom of the list, there are more awesome mods and ALL OF THEM are usable as he updates acording to the rules all the time.

[R7S]
Players
8 posts
2,140 battles
1 hour ago, Cmdr_Kouta said:

In Aslains mod installer you will find a mod for exactly this purpose. Sadly it does not (or does it? WG should think about this!) transfer your account to that server. I would love to play on Asia with all i got on EU (just because the events are better PLUS they know how to play and NOT CAMP all day(like russian players in WOT tend to be very agressive compared to EU).

So short answer: Aslain Mod launcher, should be on the bottom of the list, there are more awesome mods and ALL OF THEM are usable as he updates acording to the rules all the time.

[R7S]
Players
8 posts
2,140 battles
1 hour ago, Cmdr_Kouta said:

Which one of his mods? will it also let me access to NA server?

he has thousands of them and i don't really know which to chose, could you please send ma a link?

Players
113 posts
9,065 battles

Download Aslain's WoWS ModPack installer, and near the bottom of list of mods, there is a region switcher or what it's called. It is really hard to miss.

However, you cannot use your EU account on other regions.

Sign in to follow this