Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LiddleTowers

Karma broken?

27 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
8,448 battles

I suspected it before, but now I'm positive: each time I get complimented, my karma goes down?!

So, it was 16 today, I just got complimented and now it's 15.

As far as I understood, it should be the other way round, right?

Players
236 posts
11,140 battles

I think that at the same time you get complimented, you also get reported by some randoms. That's the life mate. Going up and down!

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,543 posts
6,375 battles

Karma is meaningless anyway.

As for your case while you got complemented 1 time, you probably were reported 2x, thus the "-1"

It's randoms, almost noone complements anyone, and more than enough people empty their reports daily.

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles

Karma is the most useless garbage in this game. It’s most likely salty people reporting you.

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles

Now I know how I got my 185. It's the wrong way around... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Players
236 posts
11,140 battles
4 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

Now I know how I got my 185. It's the wrong way around... :Smile_teethhappy:

Well I'm happy about my karma. 567 means that I've done good things and helped games. For me means a lot :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[HMSR]
Players
1,629 posts
5,846 battles

Ok i never checked mine, but since i can get reported by a salty player because he straightlined into my torps, i count karma as kaka number, idk who's brainstorm was to implement it but i'm just not seeing any point of it :Smile_smile:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
753 posts
4,577 battles

My karma is also broken it stays on 0....  It was up to 4 from last week but it's back to 0 again.

I'm just glad it does not go into the negatives!

Beta Tester
893 posts
8,685 battles

Mine hovers around 65. Its weird, sometimes I carry a game, win it as last man, and it goes down. There are some really twisted and sick individuals out there, not happy unless everyone else is miserable. I always compliment players that try hard and do well, whilst ignoring the map clickers, and trash talkers.

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

Funniest/saddest (delete as applicable) report I ever got was just last week.

End of game and my team lost, but I got my third ever Kraken, so for me it was a big deal.

I got a report from another on my team who accused me of not being a team player. You just can't win, it seems.

• Funny 1

Players
400 posts
5,815 battles

My best effort to date is losing 6 karma in one game. It normally sits at 0, but sometimes it's a positive number. Managing to offend 6 BB players enough to make them downvote me was quite an effort. 

[NWP]
Players
880 posts
8,141 battles

I have reached 18 at some point, after you get in some Ranked battles, it will reach zero in no time.

Doesnt really matter if you win, lose, contribute or whatever, people will report you in cold blood.

Players
2,265 posts
10 hours ago, GioIonutz said:

Well I'm happy about my karma. 567 means that I've done good things and helped games. For me means a lot :cap_like:

It also means you do countdown divisions :Smile_Default:

• Funny 1

[NED]
Players
4,018 posts
10,852 battles
12 hours ago, GioIonutz said:

No problem my friend. And thanks for the 1000 doubloons. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,962 posts
5,445 battles

Would like if you can get below 0 with karma. Now that would be special!

• Cool 1

Players
2,265 posts
43 minutes ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

Best way to lose karma is to play Ranked a.k.a the Sea of Salt.

I have found that good games in the Belfast and Kamikaze works aswell :Smile_Default:

Players
236 posts
11,140 battles
3 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

It also means you do countdown divisions :Smile_Default:

Yep true that, met friends and so in other teams so I had atleast 100 karma from them. But 300 of them are from Rankeds and rest from Randoms since everyone was seeing [OMNI] Tag and being first ofc :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
6 hours ago, The_Tyke said:

Funniest/saddest (delete as applicable) report I ever got was just last week.

End of game and my team lost, but I got my third ever Kraken, so for me it was a big deal.

I got a report from another on my team who accused me of not being a team player. You just can't win, it seems.

I'd say you deserved to be reported. I mean, if you farm so many kills what is incentive for others to play? Such a selfish behaviour... Kraken... Pfff... Show off...  /s

:Smile_teethhappy:

Players
122 posts
6,816 battles

for this year, i will change my attitude, and send only compliments and no reports. usually i compliment someone who helped me, or an enemy that outsmarted me, but i always report those who "misbehave in chat"

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,651 posts
14,498 battles

funniest 'karmagate' ever..... we take a division of 3 Conquerors into a Random.... countdown at 10 seconds and message pops up from enemy team..... Division A reported.... we all took 9 negatives that game.... just for choosing 3 RN BB's even though we roflstomped the enemy team for  a stunning win !

Players
2,858 posts
5,151 battles
On 24.12.2017 at 10:51 PM, LiddleTowers said:

I suspected it before, but now I'm positive: each time I get complimented, my karma goes down?!

So, it was 16 today, I just got complimented and now it's 15.

As far as I understood, it should be the other way round, right?

So in return you get +1 if you get reported? Else you couldnt possibly have positive 15, right ? :p

On 24.12.2017 at 11:33 PM, GioIonutz said:

You havent played much RN CLs and RN BBs I guess, cuz -->

2 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

funniest 'karmagate' ever..... we take a division of 3 Conquerors into a Random.... countdown at 10 seconds and message pops up from enemy team..... Division A reported.... we all took 9 negatives that game.... just for choosing 3 RN BB's even though we roflstomped the enemy team for  a stunning win !

play RN-ships = get reported. You can count on that.

Sign in to follow this