You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Black_Prince42

Pink name haven't touched anyone

8 comments in this topic

Players
114 posts
1,138 battles

So I've logged in today and found I've been labeled as a team killer when I haven'tsunk anyone on the same team as me apart from one guy 6 months ago. I never launched any torps just before death so I don't know what's happened or gone on

[BFS]
Beta Tester
745 posts
4,562 battles

It can also been team damage - when you've done so much team damage (shells or torps) you go pink when you exit the battle.   it won't be a collision as that should not rack up the team damage points.

If you've done none of that I'd check to see if anyone else (family/friends) has access to your account and have played the game.

[HAERT]
Players
2,015 posts

If you set fire to a friendly, particularly a BB as they rarely put out a single fire, then that's pretty much guaranteed to send you pink as you will pass the limit required.

Players
114 posts
1,138 battles

No one has access to my account bar me and no if I go behind a bb i turn off secondaries so god knows what happened but it's been lifted now 

Players
877 posts
11,126 battles

Secondaries do not cause team damage since a good while ago, so you shouldn't worry about that.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
43 minutes ago, Black_Prince42 said:

No one has access to my account bar me and no if I go behind a bb i turn off secondaries so god knows what happened but it's been lifted now 

Secondaries "bug" had been fixed long ago. Don't have to worry about that.