You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
siramra

Is there any smoke haxes out there?

85 comments in this topic

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
456 posts
5,682 battles

Reason I ask is cause I got shot to Edited  while bein in my smoke yesterday.

Popped my smoke, got undetected and started to reverse.

Then an enemy Gearing opened up on me....after I was undetected.

I didn`t fire my guns, but kept reversing. He still hit me.

So I moved forward again, and he followed my move.

I sadly don`t have a replay of it, since I haven`t activated it.

Is it just a tinfoilhat moment? I thought it was weird.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

• Angry 1

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Without a replay it is nigh impossible to tell what happened. What ship were you in? Were you spotted in any way and didn't see it? Was it luck? Was there something else?

However, there are shouldn't be any smoke hacks, let alone any other hacks (besides WASD hacks) out there. Hacking to server for a advantage only one player has is probably not worth it.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles

I've heard of some hack that always shows you all the enemy ships as "ghosts" on your screen even if they are not spotted... I believe to have ran into something like that just once before, but I mean it's possible. Can't tell much without a replay

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
456 posts
5,682 battles
4 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Without a replay it is nigh impossible to tell what happened. What ship were you in? Were you spotted in any way and didn't see it? Was it luck? Was there something else?

However, there are shouldn't be any smoke hacks, let alone any other hacks (besides WASD hacks) out there. Hacking to server for a advantage only one player has is probably not worth it.

Grozovoi

No "sixth" sence going off. My detection circle was at 2km.

I was reversing and enemy sat in his own smoke. I then moved forward and he followed me with his shots.

No radar or sonar ships close by.

I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered something like this.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
456 posts
5,682 battles
2 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I've heard of some hack that always shows you all the enemy ships as "ghosts" on your screen even if they are not spotted... I believe to have ran into something like that just once before, but I mean it's possible. Can't tell much without a replay

Well, that`s something. But sadly....haven`t activated it.

Just me who found it weird.

[CATS]
Players
13,680 posts
10,389 battles
24 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That is not possible.

The mod you are talking about still needs you spotted.

When you are not spotted, enemy clients get no information about your position. No mod can change that. You need to hack the game servers for that.

• Cool 1

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

he probably just shot at location you were at and compensated for your reversing. he can also know your general direction cause every time he hits he gets ribbons (and you see shell explosion even in smoke).

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
456 posts
5,682 battles
3 minutes ago, robihr said:

he probably just shot at location you were at and compensated for your reversing. he can also know your general direction cause every time he hits he gets ribbons (and you see shell explosion even in smoke).

True. But he didn`t fire untill I had reversed a bit. He might just be that good, but at the time I was going wtf.

Hence me asking. I`m not claiming anything. I`ve just never run into something like that before.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
7 minutes ago, siramra said:

True. But he didn`t fire untill I had reversed a bit. He might just be that good, but at the time I was going wtf.

Hence me asking. I`m not claiming anything. I`ve just never run into something like that before.

there is mod that displays where your shells will land with x on minimap and with last known position turned on it can give you a starting point. also gearing has enough rof to spam, hit and compensate. it would probably be impossible with any other ship that doesnt have high rof.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

That is not possible.

The mod you are talking about still needs you spotted.

When you are not spotted, enemy clients get no information about your position. No mod can change that. You need to hack the game servers for that.

As you might have noticed we are speaking of a hack not a mod.

As I said - no idea if it's a myth or a real thing, I've heard about it and that's the only explanation to a game I had a month or two ago (whenever the PA DD missions were going on).

Short story: Smoked up as Akatsuki, reversed to dodge torps, while not spotted suddenly came under fire by Edinburgh, went full speed ahead with speedboost, he hit me 2 more times in that same smoke before I got behind an island. Later that game 2 times I tried to approach that Edinburgh from behind while not spotted for quite a while, and both times he would randomly turn his guns towards me and open rather accurate fire on my Akatsuki while I'm still undetected. Thankfully no matter how good your hacks are if you are crap you'll still die - dropped torps in his smoke while running away and took him out. I have no explanation how else he could have done that.

[NWP]
Players
880 posts
8,142 battles
1 hour ago, siramra said:

Reason I ask is cause I got shot to s*t while bein in my smoke yesterday.

It is doable if the enemy knows what he is doing.

A smoke is a smoke, not the big US-Mexico wall that Trump wants to build.

If the smoke area is small and the enemy near , you can be hit by speculative volleys.

He needs some luck too.

• Cool 1

Players
2,903 posts
5,171 battles

I wonder how ppl can reply "no!" to this. You really want to claim, that it doesnt and can not under any circumstance exist? Impossible.

@siramra there is the famous "X" from the modpack. It will give you all the tools to shoot at the position, where a smoked up ship was detected the last time. By spraying a little on that direction, especially with a fast reloading ship, its possible to even trace the movement of that ship in the smoke, if you have experiance doing this. As to cheats - who knows whats around. Ive had - very few, granted - occasions, which I couldnt explain either. Only recently I got 2 very very odd hits in the same round, on first I thought, it have been different enemys doing it. Watched the replay and had to notice - it was infact the same guy doing it. So yea.

• Cool 1

Players
2,267 posts
1 hour ago, robihr said:

This...I do it myself.....the explosions of hits are a giveaway. As soon as you get one hit then keep firing and following the explosions.

• Cool 1

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
580 posts
7,411 battles
2 hours ago, siramra said:

Reason I ask is cause I got shot to s*t while bein in my smoke yesterday.

Hello. Have also been in situations like that. It´s wierd like hell. But i guess extremly bad luck is the reason. Or some new wierd cheat. 

[CATS]
Players
13,680 posts
10,389 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

As you might have noticed we are speaking of a hack not a mod.

As I said - no idea if it's a myth or a real thing, I've heard about it and that's the only explanation to a game I had a month or two ago (whenever the PA DD missions were going on).

It is a myth. And if you have no idea, it is bad thing to spread that.

Players
2,903 posts
5,171 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It is a myth. And if you have no idea, it is bad thing to spread that.

Once again, CommanderPiPi knows everything.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
456 posts
5,682 battles
42 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

There is one smoke haxxs out there yes. Its called spotterplane. 

Was shot by a DD.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,337 posts
12,571 battles

How close was he? I do that all the time, shoot into smoke, sometimes i find the target and keep hitting it. Nothing new there, probably just a very good player you met

[_MIA_]
Players
2,945 posts
5,366 battles

Had it once (many months ago tho) when i was in smoke with Leander or Fiji (not sure with one exactly) My smoke was close to an island, that i was mostly covered. Enemies were left side of the island and i could shoot them. Enemies got undetected and i knew there was a Belfast on another island, which i could maybe shoot when i would reverse.  So i reversed to the southern edge of my smoke and was looking where he went. Suddenly perfect salvo in my citadel from the Belfast, when i was not shooting, not detected and i was moving backwards from my ealier position.

No way that this was mere luck... i dont believe it. I called it out on chat, he said it was luck. Funny enough that the next salvo he shot like a km short of me, seemed like intentional to make it less obvious... Why wouldnt u shoot the same place again? (He was covered by island/smoke and not moving as far as i could tell).