Sign in to follow this  
SeolhyunChorongIrene

Looking for a clan

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
1,442 battles

Hello everyone, I am a Malaysian and I love this game. I have been playing this game all alone and recently it gets too lonely. When matches don't go my way, I found myself raging a lot which is something I am not happy with myself.

I am not super good at this game (im sorry), and so i am looking for a casual clan which we can go tryhard and have fun at the same time (i also wanna play clan wars in the future), mainly English-speaking (doesnt matter where it is based), gives good learning experience. I can read, write, listen and speak English well, at least in the standard of Malaysia.

I don't play at the asia server mainly because I watched some wows youtube videos made by some wows players and they are on eu server, so here I am.

I have a 52%wr, played about 850 random battles, main cruisers, highest tier is a new orleans (i just got it) and im looking forward to grind towards hindenburg and zao. 

Tyvm and wish you a happy holiday. 

Beta Tester
334 posts
10,097 battles

SunTzuWarriors looking for more active players, 18+years old, With Teamspeak English and Mic.

We are a friendly organized group of SunTzuWarriors. Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

[SBS]
Players
156 posts

We would be happy to have you join us at SBS. We are a fun clan and not too serious. Im so sure you would enjoy our clan that I have sent you an invite. After you check us out I hope you will join us for lots of fun. Cheers

[FT13]
Players
161 posts
1,638 battles

Hey man,

Fighting 13th is a casual banter gaming community looking for people! :D

The Fighting 13th. Register. Apply. Dominate.
Discord Server: 
HERE

Site: HERE

Sign in to follow this