You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ferry_25

"oops something went WRONG?!"

10 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,003 posts
10,835 battles

Ok, I want to give a round to my clan with santa boxes. Started well. But now I get his F-ing message? What the bloody Heck?! Are you seriously suggesting I am not able to spend money? Really. This is even beyond Enron, Leaman Brothers.... A freaking company who doesn't have it's "S" in order for costumers to spend?! I actually thought I've seen it all.....

Edit: worst of it: now I'm looking like an idiot towards my clan....

Beta Tester
1,499 posts
4,638 battles

I got the same message. But also my purchase went through. Ended up with 60 medium boxes instead of 20 I wanted.

But no biggie, I recon I got my money's worth out of them. :cap_haloween:

[SCRUB]
Players
555 posts
10,450 battles

This happened to me last year and it wasn't WG's fault. Some banks detect that someone (you in this case) is making multiple transactions to the same payee in a short period of time and thus flagging it as a suspicious activity and stopping the payment 

• Cool 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,945 posts
5,437 battles

Had same issue 6 months ago. Was the same situation as above - multiple transactions

Give it some time and try later

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,842 posts
8,033 battles

Hi all,

10 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Ok, I want to give a round to my clan with santa boxes. Started well. But now I get his F-ing message? What the bloody Heck?! Are you seriously suggesting I am not able to spend money? Really. This is even beyond Enron, Leaman Brothers.... A freaking company who doesn't have it's "S" in order for costumers to spend?! I actually thought I've seen it all.....

I got this yesterday as well (please see below for details).. I posted about it here and on Reddit but nobody else confirmed it until you just did...

36 minutes ago, Freyr_90 said:

This happened to me last year and it wasn't WG's fault. Some banks detect that someone (you in this case) is making multiple transactions to the same payee in a short period of time and thus flagging it as a suspicious activity and stopping the payment 

Exactly... I think that 5 transactions are limit - I was able to buy more crates (as gifts) today after yesterday's:

I bought 5 crates for myself this morning and all was OK - but when I wanted to buy some crates as gifts for friends there was suddenly a problem with WG<->PayPal transactions with ubiquitous message:

Sorry, something went wrong.

Action temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

P.S. PayPal works OK for my other purchases... it is just WG... strange...

Leo "Apollo11"

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,554 posts
4,752 battles
7 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Sorry, something went wrong.

Action temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

P.S. PayPal works OK for my other purchases... it is just WG... strange...

I get this also with WG when trying to use paypall, no none else.

There also seems to be an issue with de-selecting the 'pre-authorised' authority on paypall as that does not seem to work currently with WG which still goes through the 'this is a pre-authorised transaction' routine.(which I am taking up with support).

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,842 posts
8,033 battles

Hi all,

4 minutes ago, philjd said:

I get this also with WG when trying to use paypall, no none else.

There also seems to be an issue with de-selecting the 'pre-authorised' authority on paypall as that does not seem to work currently with WG which still goes through the 'this is a pre-authorised transaction' routine.(which I am taking up with support).

Yep... I got that as well... in my PayPal settings there are now several Active / Inactive entries for WG<->PayPal "Pre Authorized" permanent transactions...

BTW, I use Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser - with it I still get the error I got yesterday - but with Google Chrome and Microsoft Explorer I managed to do 5 more transactions today... possibly I have to clear some cookies...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,057 posts
3,785 battles
10 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

I would recommend trying to send me a package of 20 YUUUUGE boxes for testing purposes. You know you can trust me Ferry :D

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,554 posts
4,752 battles
3 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Yep... I got that as well... in my PayPal settings there are now several Active / Inactive entries for WG<->PayPal "Pre Authorized" permanent transactions...

BTW, I use Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser - with it I still get the error I got yesterday - but with Google Chrome and Microsoft Explorer I managed to do 5 more transactions today... possibly I have to clear some cookies...

Leo "Apollo11"

as do I, so that might be it.... guess it's chrome from now on