You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

WG just gave me a bunch of free stuff for logging in inc free Premium ships etc!

262 comments in this topic

Players
1,204 posts
4,944 battles

Hi all, went I logged in just I had a message at the top of the screen saying "Welcome back commander - here's some free stuff" and I got:

• 1x Guilio Cesare & 10 point captain (already got so was given 5200 doubloons).
  • 1x De Grasse & 10 point Captain
  • 1x 10 point Chengun Captain (Pan Asian)
  • 12million Credits
  • 10 days Premium
  • 150k Free XP

I've not given any invite codes etc, I've not bought these or entered any competitions etc it's just seems like a WG Xmas Present so thanks WG!

Anyone else been lucky?

wows400.jpg

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
769 posts
3,524 battles

Yes, me too! Wow, that would be incredibly generous and festive for WG to give to every customer if that's what they've done. Would be very interested to find out if there were any requirements for that.

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,979 battles

Hmm I am also interested in what are the reqirements/criteria for these gifts, as I did not receive anything  :cap_hmm:

[SM0KE]
Players
1,578 posts
5,045 battles

I seem to recall WG has done something similar with WOT in the past, for people returning from long periods away from the game...

Beta Tester
624 posts
2,032 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

I seem to recall WG has done something similar with WOT in the past, for people returning from long periods away from the game...

Seem a bit of excessive to give away such rewards I would have thought rewarding there loyal players would come first . 

• Cool 8

[GUKA]
Beta Tester
11 posts

Wonder how long time you have had to be absent ?  It seems you get stuff based on your  " account Rank ( 1-15 ) " 

[SM0KE]
Players
1,578 posts
5,045 battles
4 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

Seem a bit of excessive to give away such rewards I would have thought rewarding there loyal players would come first . 

This is WG - it doesn't have to make sense to normal people!

That said, if you play regularly in WOT, you get a *lot* of freebies (on NA, anyway, with the Tank Rewards thing)...

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,403 posts
28 minutes ago, Adrian1914 said:

Hmm I am also interested in what are the reqirements/criteria for these gifts, as I did not receive anything  :cap_hmm:

As usual we will never know. WG has a history of giving away such gifts without ever telling why some are worthy to recieve them and why the rest isn't.

[LWOLF]
Alpha Tester
127 posts
4,703 battles

I received the same rewards I haven’t played since the Holloween event. It is however a nice incentive to play again. 

[S0F]
Beta Tester
162 posts
5,979 battles

Yeah I got them as well, well chuffed. I quit playing random a few months back but I still play the odd scenario game now and again.

[DAVY]
Beta Tester
73 posts
3,413 battles
34 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

isnt it just

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,882 posts
6,770 battles
33 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

I would have thought rewarding there loyal players would come first 

Wargaming caring about loyals and oldfags?

6c9.jpg

Nah, they prefer the short term thinking, new players grow in trees :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, WolfGewehr sagte:

Wargaming caring about loyals and oldfags?

as I said, I was not absent  but playing nearly every day for more than a year, so it cannot be a reward for returning...

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,979 battles
11 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

as I said, I was not absent  but playing nearly every day for more than a year, so it cannot be a reward for returning...

Including random battles? 

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Merry christmas to everyone that got that present

And for everyone being jealous have some of this here 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRswxHN0VKnOdtMY1i73V

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles

Wow. Gz you guys, those are really lovely rewards. Played quite some games today, so maybe it was just activated later. Regardless, should anyone crack the formula let us know, could use the free xp and credits ;).

Players
1,204 posts
4,944 battles
57 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

Did you play WoT today ?

Nope, not got WoT or WoWP, just WoWS.

From a lot of the posts it seems like "when you last played a Random battle" might be the key as it seems to be lots of co-op players getting this, so I'm guessing that WG's "when did you last login" algorithm might only be looking at Random games. Just a guess at this point though.