Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rage_Unchained

Premium shop vagueness

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
113 posts
9,065 battles

Hi all,

As some of you, or most of us, have noticed - there are new offers in premium shop for WoWS.
Namely, Santa gift, Big Santa Gift and Huge Santa gift packages (of varying amounts/prices).
However, the rewards/prizes from there are only vaguely described, I will list below:                                             

Santa gift:             " Get the Santa Gift for the chance to get doubloons, free XP, signals, camouflages, or even a Premium ship!"
Big Santa gift:      "Treat yourself to the Big Santa Gift, full to the brim with doubloons, free XP, special signals, camouflages, and Premium Account time. If you've been good 
                                 this year you might even bag yourself a Premium ship! "
Huge Santa gift:  " Take advantage of this package for your chance to get doubloons, free XP, special signals, camouflages, and Premium Account time. If you've been good
                                 this year you might even bag yourself a Premium ship!
Prices for them are 0.89eur, 2.69eur and 4.49eur respectively.

As I can see, only differences between basic Santa and the other "bigger" ones is that basic Santa one doesn't give Premium time, at least according to the text provided.
However, there is no indication of what is the real difference, as you can see the cost goes x3 from Santa to Big Santa, and x5 from Santa to Huge Santa. 

Question here is: Does this mean (as per price) that from Santa gift you get one item, from Big Santa you get 3 items, and from Huge Santa 5 items INCLUDING the chance for premium ships, or the chance of premium ship would be the 2nd, 4th or 6th item in these gift packages/bundles?

I really hope WG representative would be so kind to answer this as early as possible, as I can see quite a few friends are coming up with different ideas and even suggestions: "buy/open packets during streamer sessions for better chance" or "reddit says medium packages give more ships" and so on...

Do try and clear this up a bit guys.

Best regards, Chicha.

UPDATE: I bought one of each.
Santa: 5 camos (fir something) 
Big santa: 15 camos (same as above)

Huge santa: 30 Hydra flags. 

I guess that's the ratio...it cost me 10-ish euros to test it out. Anyone else?

2 answers to this question

Sign in to follow this