Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FishDogFoodShack

Why is lolanta getting axed?

8 comments in this topic

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles

Serious question. I get why Missouri is on the shitlist as with her around, nobody will buy the poopcake Musashi, but Atlanta?

I can't wrap my head around it. Not enough people buying it? too many people buying it? overperforming? underperforming?

I don't own her, but I've fought against and with her enough times and still cannot fathom an answer. Can anyone else manage?

[SCRUB]
Players
6,912 posts
9,129 battles

My best shot at what I'd guess is a reasonable enough motivation WG might be having is they want to continue unify how they handle the different servers which would also include which ships are on offer for purchase via doubloons in the techtree.

And if the Atlanta is a ship that isn't available as such on some other servers (I didn't bother to check so if anyone knows, feel free to correct if necessary), WG could've decided to pull it from the techtree.

WG is only pulling her from the techtree, but no word has been about removing her from sale entirely, or so is the last I read anyway.

[BYOB]
Players
2,682 posts
9,818 battles

The tech tree is getting a rework with the next patch, the three servers of EU, US, and SEA are getting the same premium ships for sale.

EU is the only one where the König Albert and Atlanta can be bought from the tech tree, so they need to go. But we also get access to many ships previously not available at all.

The shop availability won't be influenced by this.

• Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
3 minutes ago, Titan_net said:

Lolanta as seen by DDs, or people being gunned down from island cover:

evil.thumb.jpg.8033d3743c79ac906d5b444f913f959c.jpg

But then again why do we have Flint? I don't get it either.

Pfff... If a DD gets killed that hard by an Atlanta it's either by a good ambush of the Atlanta to get at 9 km or less or just being a potato not paying attention to the minimap and let yourself that close. At 10 km and Atlanta will have nightmares hitting any DD making the slightliest effort to dodge the incoming shells. Hell, I sometimes do it with a damn BB...

IMO Atlanta is a weird mix of a ship where you can have battles that are a lot of fun but it's not an enjoyable ship. Or maybe it's me that I the same relation with earth-satellite shells that water and oil.

Anyways, for those worried about Atlanta being removed from the techtree I don't think the ship will not be available in the premium shop so people can still get Atlanta there.

[CATS]
Players
13,560 posts
10,366 battles

The ships is not axed. She will be back.

This is like a clothing department store changing their inventory every three months or do you complain about that too?

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,122 posts
2,181 battles

I wonder if it's something to do with the USN cruiser line split, and re balancing the ships

[DIKI]
Players
802 posts
295 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

I wonder if it's something to do with the USN cruiser line split, and re balancing the ships

i dont think so...it is light cruiser and fits in split perfectly, also it is not OP ship, it is defacto one of worst t7 cruisers that is powercreeped in proces.....so truth is probably in unifiying offers cross servers

Sign in to follow this