Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

Wargaming On Tour 2018

12 comments in this topic

MrConway   

Captains,

As you know we are often at various events and gatherings around Europe and we expect 2018 to be no different.

One of the most rewarding and fun aspects of our jobs is getting to meet all of you, have a chat and drink some beers together, so lets make it happen!

If you know of any cool events close to you that you would like us to come to, if you know an interesting location for us to hold an event, or even if you have an idea for an event you would like to run with our support, let us know!

Don't let this awesome banner stay unused! :cap_like:

WOWS_PlayerGathering_910x610_aid_ENG.jpg

• Cool 1

Aotearas   

Hmm, have you thought attending GamesCom?

It's an electronics entertainment trade fair held annually in Cologne, Germany. Quite well known around the region I dare say.

If you decide to pop along, feel free to toss me a VIP ticket or something like that so we can buddy up, enjoy some german beer, maybe a Bretzel or a Schnitzel even.

Oh, you'd have to make booth reservations early though. It tends to get a wee bit crowded.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Skycat79   
47 minutes ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

Since we got this beautiful port in game now, why not visit it some time :)

Thats a good Idea, also i heard from the last Stream with MrConway that he got some Friends in Hamburg? But Wargaming in Hamburg in front of the Port itself... That might be an awesome Location, especially if you visit the Mini Wonderland with all the Models inside. Hamburg is a nice Place to be and i guess you maybe even find a good Glas of Beer.

I highly recommend that Wargaming come to Gamepolis. Several users have spoken on multiple occasions in the Spanish forum, but has never been heeded by the Spanish staff. Being this a great videogame event in Spanish territory. Many of the Andalucian players have never been to a WG event and we would like to be in one. it takes place on July 21, 22 and 23

Link: https://www.gamepolis.org/

• Cool 1

hmm, lets see, there's a really good pittula festival in my town, if you came to that it'd save me travelling for hours to get to a different event, and they go nicely with beer :Smile_Default:

tignano-sagra-della-pittula-2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this