MrConway

Update 0.6.15 Feedback

16 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,854 posts
2,148 battles

Please leave your feedback on the overall quality and stability of update 0.6.15 here.

Should your feedback concern one of the following topics, please leave it in the dedicated thread:

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles

Very nice new port. :)

Will the soundtrack be added to your soundcloud in the near future?

[PC]
Players
81 posts

Have the symbol for detected by Radar been replaced?

I just got lit up by radar and it was just a triangle with !-mark inside like I was spotted by normal ship, which I wasn't.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts

Great Port guys, you have outdone yourselves.

Hope to see more "national flavoured" background themes in other ports as well. Saint Petersbourg screams for "Слaвься".

Players
16 posts
950 battles

What is going on i am trying to install latest update now for the last 24 hours but i still get a warning that it is not working=

image.thumb.png.6217176aec2981cd55327d7bcc58cb2e.png

[ALYEN]
Players
555 posts
2,082 battles

Hmm ... so there's a setting in the preferences file something like "I hate premium port" but for whatever reason it is there, it does not work. Not to mention that the relevant port selection is always overwritten by the update.

WG can we have our settings maintained during an update ? I do appreciate the work you put into the new port, but I am not interested in it. So please, next time mark the port ribbon with that red icon that there's something new, if you want to point people to the new port, but do not change our settings ... PLEASE !!!!

Beta Tester
144 posts
5,832 battles

Port looks nice,

what i dislike is the change of Spotting icons and what annoys me is the change that i cant drop Torpedos hwile my guns (wich is a separate system) are CTRL-Xed, tested this with all my ships that have guns and torps and every time when i lock the turrets my launchers do turn but dont fire. 

• Cool 1

[HOTEL]
Players
32 posts
4,025 battles

I just noticed, that you removed special commanders "detector" or something. Because now, if i have voiceover modification set to "National" it will be still national even if im playing ship with, for example, Takao as commander. 

Before one of the latest patches it wasn't like that. You have national voiceover modification, ships with normal commanders have normal VO, then you pick ship with ARP commander or HSF one, and it sounds like one. Now even if you pick ship with special commander it will still sound as normal japanese commander. What can i do to get it back

[TZX]
Weekend Tester
510 posts
2,632 battles

Please disable "WG logo notification" in port (news etc.) It is disturbing and it is bugged. Still apppears even when all news are read.

You can show these things in the game client we also have not requested.

Thank you.

[PORT]
Players
1,461 posts
10,596 battles

I appreciate the new operation, still I miss that non of the special missions / campaigns / daylis / collections can be done in operations or pve.

Not really thought-through design :/

Beta Tester
3,649 posts
12,798 battles
On 22.12.2017 at 2:08 PM, Chouhi said:

if you pick ship with special commander it will still sound as normal japanese commander.

This is not a bug! It's a feature many players looked forward to.

[HOTEL]
Players
32 posts
4,025 battles
14 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

This is not a bug! It's a feature many players looked forward to.

I didnt say its a bug. I just want that feaure back. its annoying to change VO mods yourself.

I don't even saying that it would cool if it was like if you pick, for example, Takao, then only your messages would sound like her, others are like normal national phrases. But that's too much to ask i guess.

Beta Tester
252 posts
4,556 battles

Why did you replace two German commander portraits with portraits already ingame?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
On 29/12/2017 at 11:03 AM, OlliN said:

Why did you replace two German commander portraits with portraits already ingame?

Glad I'm not the only one who spotted it.