MrConway

Santa Legion

20 comments in this topic

[REAS]
Players
1 post
1,051 battles

It is active on the NA (someone gifted me 20 santa's crate's), RU server is live and can purchase them, but looks like the EU server is yet again behind

[PUPSI]
Players
5,860 posts
Vor 1 Minute, kombat602 sagte:

It is active on the Na, RU servers, but looks like the EU servers are a bit behind for this event.

it was the same for the NA server. The boxes were not released in the store as soon as the server came back online but a certain time later...

[P-ITA]
Players
477 posts

OK, it might be something wrong in EU Gifts from Santa Legion:

- I've got 2 Containers, only... what's inside it's just random but it's ok...

- On NA server USA (my us account), I've got a nice IV Premium ship, capitan 6 skills, port slot and..7 day Premium, 1000 doubloons, 50.000 Free XP, 3.000.000 credits. PLUS 2 Containers... with inside random gifts

So I'm askng myself: what's wrong with EU server?????

Is it the usual story that WG threat NA players with velvet and EU player with iron?

Or it's just something wrong with the EU software side? (hope is this and they will fix it)

After I collected all of the US Santa gifts I said to myself: I might buy some gift for me and for my friends here,

After I collected the EU gift I said to myself: I'm not gonna buy anything here!...

Players
2,266 posts
21 hours ago, RedAnark said:

- On NA server USA (my us account), I've got a nice IV Premium ship, capitan 6 skills, port slot and..7 day Premium, 1000 doubloons, 50.000 Free XP, 3.000.000 credits. PLUS 2 Containers... with inside random gifts

Is it the usual story that WG threat NA players with velvet and EU player with iron?

Or it's just something wrong with the EU software side? (hope is this and they will fix it)

After I collected all of the US Santa gifts I said to myself: I might buy some gift for me and for my friends here,

After I collected the EU gift I said to myself: I'm not gonna buy anything here!...

Well my US server account free containers got 2 lots of 50 signals notably less than my EU one (gold and premium). So whats wrong with the NA server?????? :Smile_sceptic:

You are basing your biased view on 2 containers....be off with you and your crap stiring.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,864 posts
2,152 battles
21 hours ago, RedAnark said:

The gift boxes drop random rewards, this has nothing to do with which server they are opened on though!

Players
2,266 posts
47 minutes ago, x_Nightfall_x said:

The packages are a bad joke
They only serve to bring WG a lot of money in a short time

Well don't buy any then...it's not rocket science!!!  Christ there are some miserable, negative types about these days. :Smile_sceptic:

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,052 posts
9,616 battles

1st batch Huang he

2ed Batch 2 times Alabama a ship i allready have.(got 2 times 10370 Dubons instead.

Alabama.thumb.jpg.f960219c464fca7fb4059ad2bfa81714.jpg

Seems Duke of York isnt in the ship list.

@MrConway you might want to test  if a player does have all ships in the list if there is a bug that he gets the 1st random ship he gets all the time....

[P-ITA]
Players
477 posts
On 12/22/2017 at 9:21 PM, bushwacker001 said:

Well my US server account free containers got 2 lots of 50 signals notably less than my EU one (gold and premium). So whats wrong with the NA server?????? :Smile_sceptic:

You are basing your biased view on 2 containers....be off with you and your crap stiring.

Hey Bush, I wasn't talking about Containers at all...!!! Containers give you random rewards, whatever, no problem! As usual.

I was talking about the Santa Legion Free Gits... If you go to the page and Join you receive 2 Free Santa Gifts that include ALSO a Container...

The DIFFERENCE was all the rest of the 2 US Santa Free GIfts... read details in my post again... it's a huge difference, huge!

On 12/22/2017 at 9:59 PM, MrConway said:

The gift boxes drop random rewards, this has nothing to do with which server they are opened on though!

Thank for your answer,

but I was not talking about the Gift boxes... their content is random as it was last year! Great! No problem! Whatever server you belong to.

I was talking about the 2 Free Gifts you receive once you JOIN, apply, Santa Legion page...

So after applying on the US site I received really a lot of stuff including 2 random Containers.

When I applied to this one, the EU, I received only 2 random Containers, only... That was all.

So my question was about number of gifts you receive applying here in EU and once you apply in US. Not the content at all.

It's like you give to one player 10 different gifts and to the next one just 2...

At Santa shouldn't be like that... try in a family with 2 kids to give 10 presents to one and just 2 to the other... the second kills you!! :Smile_teethhappy:

So, why that huge difference in the number of free rewards?

Players
109 posts
5,670 battles

42 small crates and no a ship in sight yay bravo.

Got doubloons and free xp along with the same 50 flags numerous times but does not feel very rewarding. 

And then your giving away free ships to the disloyal players who dont played in months 

[D-O-D]
Beta Tester, Players
136 posts
5,327 battles

Arizona,Hood,Gallant,Mutsu, 9k gold, 4x 10 point captain, aprox. over 200 flags + 200 camo from 20 red boxes and 20 blue ones. 

Now WG , I started gifting gifts to my clan mates. Managed to give half before i "broke" premium shop. Now last two days I am unable to buy anything. Sent in ticket but God knows when will it get answered. Missing a lot of money here WG.   

Players
1,361 posts
14,165 battles
6 hours ago, Dr_Strangefruit said:

42 small crates and no a ship in sight yay bravo.

Got doubloons and free xp along with the same 50 flags numerous times but does not feel very rewarding. 

And then your giving away free ships to the disloyal players who dont played in months 

1: That's the gist with lootboxes. You wanted a surprise, you got it.

2: Maybe use those doubloons and buy any ship you want for it?

[P-ITA]
Players
477 posts

OK, I double checked with my sun EU account and he also had 2 Containers as free SL gifts.

So the the premium Ishizuchi, the 30.000 Free Xp, the 3 milion credits, 1.000 doubloons, and the 7 days Premium I received on the US account must be something completely different that has nothing to do with the Santa Legion free gifts when you first apply!

Sorry, may be it was a recent bonus initiative for NA players, as I've not played there for a while, a couple of months...

Beta Tester
3,663 posts
12,833 battles
22 hours ago, RedAnark said:

Sorry, may be it was a recent bonus initiative for NA players, as I've not played there for a while, a couple of months...

yeah, probaly was a "homecoming reward" some people (!) get after having not played for some time. Some people, not all, it seems... the "how to earn" is unclear...

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,879 posts
On 12/23/2017 at 11:03 PM, RedAnark said:

I double checked with my sun EU account and he also had 2 Containers as free SL gifts.

The SL gift containers were 2 Santa containers. Then there was an extra code on the WOWS Facebook (shipsmasdays2017) which gave 1 Santa container and 1 random container.

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Players
34 posts
8,433 battles

Quote from the legion webpages...

Legion is our Secret Santa event this year, and it's even bigger and better than before! Come together and celebrate the festive season together!

Wargaming,  its very nice to have a secret santa event where we can gift presents to our friends (and worthy adversaries),

However, running a secret santa event means that you don't tell them who sent the present in the first place.

Having the system advise them upon reciept of the gift nullifies it.

Ho Ho Gawd!

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,864 posts
2,152 battles
On 12/23/2017 at 4:18 AM, RedAnark said:

Thank for your answer,

but I was not talking about the Gift boxes... their content is random as it was last year! Great! No problem! Whatever server you belong to.

I was talking about the 2 Free Gifts you receive once you JOIN, apply, Santa Legion page...

So after applying on the US site I received really a lot of stuff including 2 random Containers.

When I applied to this one, the EU, I received only 2 random Containers, only... That was all.

So my question was about number of gifts you receive applying here in EU and once you apply in US. Not the content at all.

It's like you give to one player 10 different gifts and to the next one just 2...

At Santa shouldn't be like that... try in a family with 2 kids to give 10 presents to one and just 2 to the other... the second kills you!! :Smile_teethhappy:

So, why that huge difference in the number of free rewards?

Sorry for the late response, but as you discovered it was an unrelated reward :)

On 12/25/2017 at 9:19 PM, CaptBoardy said:

Quote from the legion webpages...

Legion is our Secret Santa event this year, and it's even bigger and better than before! Come together and celebrate the festive season together!

Wargaming,  its very nice to have a secret santa event where we can gift presents to our friends (and worthy adversaries),

However, running a secret santa event means that you don't tell them who sent the present in the first place.

Having the system advise them upon reciept of the gift nullifies it.

Ho Ho Gawd!

Good feedback, lets see if we can do that next year! :)