Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

Game gone to the void

6 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
6,884 posts
9,129 battles

So, just had a game. Not particularily spectacular (aside from the usual potatoes).

When the game ends, instead of going to the result screens it throws me back into the log-in screen ... mkay?

So I log back in and what do I see? The same amount of credits I had before, the same amount of ship XP on the ship I had just played. The SAME amount of XP required for the next daily container.

So evidently that game I just played didn't exist.

What the hell WG?

I'd like to have my XP and stuff ...

[SCRUB]
Players
6,884 posts
9,129 battles

Welp, I just opened a ticket with WG support and told them to check my match history. If the last game they see is NOT with a Hindenburg, then the server dun fooked up. And if the last game is in a Hindenburg, then they ought to actually give me the earned rewards for it.

And until I get an answer, I simply won't bother playing the game if I have to expect the game crediting my rewards.

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,001 posts
34 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

So, just had a game. Not particularily spectacular (aside from the usual potatoes).

When the game ends, instead of going to the result screens it throws me back into the log-in screen ... mkay?

So I log back in and what do I see? The same amount of credits I had before, the same amount of ship XP on the ship I had just played. The SAME amount of XP required for the next daily container.

What the hell WG?

Had that happen to me 20 minutes ago too, shame it was one of those games where I did pretty well. Annoying.

Exactly the same as you, game ends, no results screen, bumped to login and signals, silver unchanged. 

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,113 posts
2,167 battles
38 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

What the hell WG?

That sounds like the battle process running server side had an issue.

WG will probably get some sort of report and everyone in that battle will get some sort of compensation.

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,057 posts
3,785 battles
44 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Welp, I just opened a ticket with WG support and told them to check my match history. If the last game they see is NOT with a Hindenburg, then the server dun fooked up. And if the last game is in a Hindenburg, then they ought to actually give me the earned rewards for it.

And until I get an answer, I simply won't bother playing the game if I have to expect the game crediting my rewards.

I'm VERY keen on the answer from the support.
I won't share my experience with them I had with a similar issue here (as it could be taken as a provocation of some sort - as I know WG).

I'm definitely bookmarking this thread. Could you let us know here how it went afterwards please?

Sign in to follow this