Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tobbeb17

how long can you play? yamamoto: Campaign

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
2,672 posts
12,096 battles
12 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

It's a permanent campaign, so you have until WoWs shuts down.

Yep! Permanent campaigns are "here to stay". :Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Yep! Permanent campaigns are "here to stay". :Smile_hiding:

 

Didn't see this coming a mile away. :fish_palm:

 

Check out the new permanent historical campaign that narrates the story of Yamamoto Isoroku

 

I wonder why they didn't mention anything like that when Missouri was released. :cap_hmm:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Well, Missouri looks that way too and they're going to remove it.  It's supposed to be a permanent campaign as others said already but I woudn't be that certain anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
2 hours ago, Nechrom said:

 

Didn't see this coming a mile away. :fish_palm:

 

Check out the new permanent historical campaign that narrates the story of Yamamoto Isoroku

 

I wonder why they didn't mention anything like that when Missouri was released. :cap_hmm:

They literally did. They said that, unlike premium ship sales, Missouri is there to stay so you don't need to worry about it getting out of sale before you rack up the freeXP needed.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
350 posts
3,426 battles

i hope they don't use for campaigns same method as missouri, as i'd like very much to get my shinonome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
6 hours ago, eliastion said:

They literally did. They said that, unlike premium ship sales, Missouri is there to stay so you don't need to worry about it getting out of sale before you rack up the freeXP needed.

 

Please find it then and quote it:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/mighty-mo-is-here/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_KTM_]
Beta Tester
95 posts
6,559 battles
7 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

 

I see you can copy and paste other people's images.

 

Here's the link if you want to make an image yourself:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/content/update-notes-main/patch-notes-05151/

I feel a very angry attitude from you , but never mind that . 

I never said the post was from EU now did I ? 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/itsabouttime/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
1 minute ago, Spectre__ said:

I feel a very angry attitude from you , but never mind that . 

I never said the post was from EU now did I ? 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/itsabouttime/

 

I'm getting a bit annoyed at repeating ignorance, not from you specifically but just from people in general.

 

If you intentionally quote an NA post regarding this then I question if you're really trying to prove me wrong or just want to bring up the only contradicting information that exists despite it being irrelevant to us on the EU server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_KTM_]
Beta Tester
95 posts
6,559 battles

And yet that attitude , but that's none of my problem . 

Well i did find the image on one of the Discord servers i'm on . 

I monstly wanted to confirm that somewhere , WG did say it will be permanent and it wasn't just all in my / SHDRKN4792  mind . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
58 minutes ago, Spectre__ said:

And yet that attitude , but that's none of my problem . 

Well i did find the image on one of the Discord servers i'm on . 

I monstly wanted to confirm that somewhere , WG did say it will be permanent and it wasn't just all in my / SHDRKN4792  mind . 

 

Then why quote me in the first place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
527 posts
3,366 battles
23 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

 

Then why quote me in the first place?

Because you asked for it to be quoted...?

 

A person links you something you requested, and your ego went completely ballistic, almost as if USA and Russia had a nuclear war.

 

Anyway. It's a shame the Mo goes away, I where planning to grind it eventually with only free xp from battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
2 minutes ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

Because you asked for it to be quoted...?

 

Please re-read that post, it's not that long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×