Sign in to follow this  
JajkoNaTwardo

I'm get premium ship for forever?

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,102 posts
2,442 battles

You already have a König Albert as a premium ship. That should be enough for now. To answer your question: you will keep your premium ship until you sell it. It does not expire.

Important note: do NOT buy a premium ship, that is of a higher tier than your actual ingame progress. It will simply ruin your fun in this game. For you, and your fellow players.

If you weel like a great player in tier 2, 3 or 4 and think, you are now ready for a tier 7, 8 or 9 premium ship: you will not be. The game, though it relies on the same basics, is vastly different, especially from tier 8 onwards.

So, if you plan to buy a Tirpitz, Alabama or Atago, wait. You might want to know, wether you like it up there, or not.

Don´t think, you can skip the progress and learning of the lower tiers, simply buy a considered top premium ship, and beleave you will "kick some [edited]". You will just get your ship handed back to you, will have neither fun nor success, and leave disappointed...

[CATS]
Players
13,676 posts
10,389 battles
1 hour ago, JajkoNaTwardo said:

Hi guys!

I'm get problem. I'm gonna buy premium ship. When i'm buy premium ship, he can expire?

The ships expire when our sun goes supernova, at the latest. Nothing is forever.

Sign in to follow this