14 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
Players
3 posts
3,113 battles

Hi guys an girls, little strange question but hopeing someone might know an answer or hint or rumor but thanks if not.
Im some what new to the game and recently faced off against a ship names hsf graff spee, at the time i didnt realize it was an anime ship let alone the anime i was watching, so went to store to get it and it wasnt there yet its still on NA server so my question is does anyone know if they will ever sell or bring back HSF ships on EU as really want it >< arigato an happy hunting 

Beta Tester
652 posts
4,260 battles
1 hour ago, KaytushaChan said:

Hi guys an girls, little strange question but hopeing someone might know an answer or hint or rumor but thanks if not.
Im some what new to the game and recently faced off against a ship names hsf graff spee, at the time i didnt realize it was an anime ship let alone the anime i was watching, so went to store to get it and it wasnt there yet its still on NA server so my question is does anyone know if they will ever sell or bring back HSF ships on EU as really want it >< arigato an happy hunting 

Also this might hurt but you have the right to know; if you are new to the game, WoWS had another anime colab a while back. IIRC players who did not do the missions do not get access to see the ships in game, but you can easily get some mods for it.

Spoiler
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor World of warships arp colab

Perhaps you recognise them perhaps not :Smile_coin:.

[BYOB]
Players
2,694 posts
9,853 battles
2 hours ago, KaytushaChan said:

A second collaboration with the Haifuri team was announced recently and today the WoWS Development blog posted some pictures of the second collab.

Both ships will be available again, together with a collection containing the characters from the Anime.

We don't know if Isoroku (the Cat) will be available as a captain, as he was a ASIA server exclusive, but we know that a special Isoroku camo will be available for the Harekaze.

And it's adorable:

25542511_1983119872014350_75724513299016

• Cool 1

[PRAVD]
Players
3 posts
3,113 battles
2 hours ago, gekkehenkie50 said:

Also this might hurt but you have the right to know; if you are new to the game, WoWS had another anime colab a while back. IIRC players who did not do the missions do not get access to see the ships in game, but you can easily get some mods for it.

Reveal hidden contents
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor World of warships arp colab

Perhaps you recognise them perhaps not :Smile_coin:.

im aware of the blue steal ships an watched the anime sadly i never had WoW at the time of mission yet the ships never took my fancy tho i do run the mod that turns the shells an impact into the ones iin anime arigato for help tho nya ^^

[PRAVD]
Players
3 posts
3,113 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

A second collaboration with the Haifuri team was announced recently and today the WoWS Development blog posted some pictures of the second collab.

Both ships will be available again, together with a collection containing the characters from the Anime.

We don't know if Isoroku (the Cat) will be available as a captain, as he was a ASIA server exclusive, but we know that a special Isoroku camo will be available for the Harekaze.

And it's adorable:

arigato im more interested in the spee version tho and would rather have the anime version then normal if chu hear of a conformed date (assuming some point next year) please say unless they announce it them self nya ^^

[BYOB]
Players
2,694 posts
9,853 battles
1 minute ago, KaytushaChan said:

arigato im more interested in the spee version tho and would rather have the anime version then normal if chu hear of a conformed date (assuming some point next year) please say unless they announce it them self nya ^^

The HSF Spee has a bonus to free XP. So it is better than the standard Spee. The collaboration was teased as being "early 2018" and from experience I can say that things in the supertest are around 2-3 months away.

So my guess would be for February.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,235 posts
7,072 battles
16 hours ago, KaytushaChan said:

arigato nya ^^

Stop it please you are only giving fuel to those anime("cartoon/hentai" :Smile_smile:)haters and people that like to throw "weeabo" at everything animerelated without knowing what that word actualy means.

It is alrady bad enough.

17 hours ago, Aragathor said:

DAMN this is too cute to exist! :fish_cute_2: (I need it for my Harekaze NOW! :Smile_hiding:)

Players
1,192 posts
3,451 battles
3 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

Stop it please you are only giving fuel to those anime("cartoon/hentai" :Smile_smile:)haters and people that like to throw "weeabo" at everything animerelated without knowing what that word actualy means.

It is alrady bad enough.

You sound like you've been persecuted.

Here you go, take a look:

Come and join the rest of us weebs in a safe place.:fish_happy:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,235 posts
7,072 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

You sound like you've been persecuted.

Here you go, take a look:

Come and join the rest of us weebs in a safe place.:fish_happy:

Don't get me wrong. I am a big fan of Anime too (duh with that Avatar).

I am just getting triggered by those fools hating on Anime for no real reason (the Collabships in this game give plenty of "reason" for them) while being so ignorant to even get the name of the thing they hate wrong by calling it "hentai" etc. :Smile_smile:

Those people throwing the "weeb" word around like there is no tomorrow aren't helping either as i also get triggered by people using special words without actualy knowing their meaning.

Japanese orientated talk like that only fuels the fire and spawns more of those morons (and attracts them to said threads only to keep hating on something they don't understand).

I actualy read some pages of the thread you posted but sadly Kankolle is not my kind of taste (as a game that is - I am really liking the WoWS Kankolle Ui and reskins though). I only watched ARP and even that barely passed as "okay" anime to kill time so I feel kind of lost in there. :Smile_teethhappy:

(and i am scared of the jailbait that is the Shima :Smile_hiding:)

(picture straight out of our scrubs recruitment thread follws)

yande.re%2520368411%2520sample%2520kanta

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
13,651 posts
10,389 battles
On 19/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, KaytushaChan said:

As I said: They are here.

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
7,806 posts
6,439 battles

Spee isn't a bad ship, but IMO Harekaze is one of the most fun DD around. It has everything I want from a DD.

Even if you're a beginner, it's a good future investment imo.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,235 posts
7,072 battles
1 hour ago, ShinGetsu said:

Spee isn't a bad ship, but IMO Harekaze is one of the most fun DD around. It has everything I want from a DD.

Even if you're a beginner, it's a good future investment imo.

It is also easily the most unique premium there is in the game!

If you don't want to count the USN Guns that are normally mounted on CV as secoundaries, then it is the fact that you get three playstyles in one premium.

It is the perfect captain trainer for IJN DD captains, no matter if specced for Kagero or Akizuki or even if you want to use a captain for Harekaze exclusively. (like Akeno for example)