You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
StratosGR

[0.7.10.1] A/T LOGHI D-56 (Fletcher) , A/T THEMISTOKLIS D-210 (Gearing) *Skin only*

14 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
72 posts
12,367 battles

This is a skin mod.

"A/T LOGHI (ΛΟΓΧΗ) D-56" was a Fletcher-class destroyer that served in the Royal Hellenic Navy.

"A/T THEMISTOKLIS (ΘΕΜΙΣΤΟΚΛΗΣ) D-210" was a Gearing-class destroyer that served in the Royal Hellenic Navy.

Download and extract the zip file of the skin you want, to:   res_mods/*game version*  folder

Example: res_mods/0.7.6.0

Enjoy :Smile_Default:

ΛΟΓΧΗ.png

ΛΟΓΧΗ2.png

Themistoklis-Gearing-2.png

Themistoklis-Gearing-3.png

RR.png

Download:

Loghi skin only . No rename , no flag mod.

Themistoklis skin only. No rename, no flag mod.

If you want the flag mod (Greek instead of USA), or/and the rename (Loghi instead of Fletcher, Themistoklis instead of Gearing), pm me.

• Cool 6

[SCRUB]
Players
473 posts
12,467 battles

Looks good as posted in here but am I doing something wrong? I extracted the file in the res mods folder and the camo is not visible...

Edit: Oh, maybe it conflicts with the premium camo I have on Gearing.

[RONIN]
Players
72 posts
12,367 battles
4 minutes ago, tsounts said:

Looks good as posted in here but am I doing something wrong? I extracted the file in the res mods folder and the camo is not visible...

This is the folder structure

100.png

[SCRUB]
Players
473 posts
12,467 battles

Thanks man, I did it correctly but it seems the problem is that it conflicts with the premium  camo I have.  I remember from WOT that modders would make additional black files to prevent premium camos from appearing.

[RONIN]
Players
72 posts
12,367 battles

Nice suggestion, so i made one.

Unzip the file to your res_mods/0.7.2.1 folder and it will disable the camo for both ships (fletcher and gearing).

camouflages.zip

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
473 posts
12,467 battles
37 minutes ago, StratosGR said:

Unzip the file to your res_mods/0.7.2.1 folder and it will disable the camo for both ships (fletcher and gearing).

camouflages.zip

Oh, cool! Works like a charm, put it in the res mods' folder and it's 100% working! THANKS!

[SCRUB]
Players
473 posts
12,467 battles
20 hours ago, StratosGR said:

camouflages.zip

Good morning, this removes the premium camo for Gearing but the non premium camos for Fletcher haven't been influenced and appear above your skin mod (Loghi) (yes, I have installed the respective skin as well) :)

[RONIN]
Players
72 posts
12,367 battles

Yes the edited xml file is for premium camouflages only.

If you want to hide all non premium camouflages but for every ship, is very easy.

If you want to remove the non premium camouflages for a specific ship, i am afraid with the current camouflage.xml structure, it is not possible.