Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ryouzanpakku

How to make $$$ - x-mass style.

12 comments in this topic

Players
131 posts
1,010 battles

1) Create garbage clone of silver ship

2) Put it as goal of not very rewarding tiered campaign 

3) Lock second, actually nice campaign, behind this heap of hoo

4) Sell above said  garbage in huge package with ton of stuff no one wants

5) Plan trip to Moon from your golden toilet seat

Yay profit!

• Funny 2
  • Bad 3

Players
1,709 posts
9,658 battles

It's a business, not a charity. Why not you go into a cafe or restaurant and have a meal and not pay for it? Just say the food's garbage. After all you're entitled to do so. Meh people this days.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
1,278 posts
4,998 battles

Meh who cares if it is just a clone or an underwelming ship. If you can get it from a campaign for free then fine by me, and if they want to put it in an expensive package for "quick" acess then again I don't care. Buy it if you like, personally I will either grind for it or don't bother since, you know, that is also an option.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,236 posts
7,078 battles

You forgot the 1 € boxes for chrismas....

Your thread is not very constructive though. (inb4 this thread gets locked :Smile_hiding:)

WG still needs to make money and it is the easiest by selling timesavers as this is precious and plays with the impatience of potentional customers.

This time they are locking only cosmetic camos and some common goodies away in that 2. campaign whis is fair imo. (at least way better than last xmas)

Players
131 posts
1,010 battles

Hmmm funny how many people decide to see my comment as negative...

And only thing I have done was complimenting WG how they are skilled in milking whales while these are squeaking in happiness :D

• Bad 1

[PLAN]
Beta Tester
235 posts
12,024 battles
37 minutes ago, pra3y said:

It's a business, not a charity. Why not you go into a cafe or restaurant and have a meal and not pay for it? Just say the food's garbage. After all you're entitled to do so. Meh people this days.

Nobody has to eat garbage.

Research... -> Garbage! -> Leave.

Simple logic.

• Cool 1

Players
1,709 posts
9,658 battles
12 minutes ago, Acetessigester said:

Nobody has to eat garbage.

Research... -> Garbage! -> Leave.

Simple logic.

You have the option to buy the ship. If you don't like the ship, don't buy it. There is no commissar standing next to you with a gun say "Eh comrade, you getting the DoY no?" The missions are free. You can grind for it to get the rewards, you don't have to buy the DoY to get it. Harder? Definitely? Enticement from WG? Sure. If you really want the reward so bad then buy the DoY and have earlier access or whatever. As for myself I'll just grind through the missions and see what I'll get. I want those rewards but I ain't gonna  get the DoY just to get them. All those rewards are just benefits that you get from completing anyway.

Calling it a cash grab is just a form of entitlement. So WG has to give you all those ships with those exclusive skins for free? Is that what you're saying? Cause that's what I inferred from OP's post. If that's another way of them making money why not? Not saying WG hasn't made bad business decisions like the Graf Zeppelin incident but in this case I don't really see anything wrong with this. WG is a business at the end of the day. Bills, salaries etc have to be paid. Simple logic. 

At the very least think of the server hamsters. If they're not fed , the Great Hamster Revolution of 2017 will occur once again. Don't want that do you.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles

They people who make the most fun of WG being (Bela)Russian are often the ones who want all stuff for free. Sounds a bit like communism.

• Cool 2

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
5,261 posts
7,954 battles
8 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

They people who make the most fun of WG being (Bela)Russian are often the ones who want all stuff for free. Sounds a bit like communism.

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,979 posts
4,964 battles

Man, r3tardgaming is on a roll today!!