Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
USSJohnPaulJones

WG's biggest lie.

29 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
9,877 battles

I wanted to tell you something, that I wanted to tell to forums for a long time now. And I was hoping that maybe some WG's staff see it and do something about it. 

To begin with, and by that I will tell you the reason for that title, is that whenever you report someone, a message coming up.... "Thank you for your activity.  You are helping to imporve the community." 
My response? What improvement on the community? According to what I see everyday, players are getting worst and worst, day by day, and I am pretty much always on the side with the worst teammates. 

I am not saying that I am the best around here or something like that. But I keep reporting those who I think their gameplay is between worst of the worst and 'my eyes are burning' (and that's only because I have only 7 reports daily). Today I lost 4 games in a row and 5 overall from 6 total games. I got tired and closed the game. I play mostly BBs T10. And most of times i join solo. Let me tell you how bad they were and how bad I am. Best game of the lost ones. Me in Montana, along with Tirpitz by my side and Hindenburg. Kiting, literally over 7 ships, and at the same time we killed 6 of them ( I one-shoted 2 cruisers). We had 2/3 caps, Hindenburg got killed, and we are the last 5 mins, 5v2. 3 ppl was chasing Zao, instead of capping the last cap and win, but no, that's my team. We lost. By points. ( I had more exp the the 3rd player on the winnign team) Conqueror didn't enter the last cap for 10m. because he wanted to kill that Zao. And Zao, kitted 3 ppl to the end of the world for 3 mins ( I was 7 blocks away to cap it myself). I mean WG definatelly could do something about it. Maybe overpriced caps over kills and at the end give way more exp than kills do. Want to talk about what I did? Ok. Recieved dmg: 110k. Dmg caused: 200k, 3 kills, 5 citadels. Wanna see if I was camper? Distance travelled: 70 damn km. Probably way more than any of our cruiser or DD in my game. 70km, yes. Previous game with GK. 60km travelled distance. 170k dmg caused. Call me camper now. Avg travelled distance about 50km. Way more than any cruiser in our days.( Minotaur in our game didn't change a block after he parked behind that island he found aweomely beautiful), 100k dmg the avg minimum dmg. And yet, I keep playing with cruisers that their travelled distance is less than 20km., their accuracy while camping drops to less than 5%, their dmg would be a miracle to get over 50k. One game I tank, nothing. Next game, I play safely by their rules, nothing. Next game I snipe, but never camp, still, nothing. I tank hard again, nothing. I will gladly to die while tanking 2-3 ships, but i wanna see at least an important-roled kill. The bottom line is to try. They yelling at me, that i stay way back. I went that moment and tanked hard, and those who said that i was way back, they went for fishing in J line, or guard the boarders so no any outcoming ships enter our match. .....................That was one example and not only gamestyle I hate.....................(sometimes camping is a strategy, but nowadays is just sitting there to grab a few last hits IF possible and of course NOT get ANY hit, don't wanna ruin their camo)

MY POINT AFTER ALL (sorry for caps, was to get your attention). My point is that maybe WG gives so many exp or free exp and people don;t get to know the tree-line ship on the way up to T10. That's one possibility in my honest opinion. Another one would be that, they don't do something that will get ppl to get more active in-game. People join a match, they probably grab something to eat, drink a cola, and they anchor their ships behind the biggest island in the map. And if by any chance, a ship is caught by their gaze, they may start shooting. Not all of their shots. 9/12 shells will travel only 20m. That much camp. Something about DDs. Fastest DD ever saw to die, was in like 45-60 secs from the beggining of the game. T10 DD. Enemies torps was even in cd from the start. I wonder how the hell did he broke that record and achieved to die so fast. 1 min in-game. For instance, isn't a way for that guy, to never be on my team again? Is there a mission or something? To die as soon as possible? I know that sometimes DDs can die while in smoke and they get enemies torps, and that's totally accepted. You never know if torps are coming your way while in smoke. But to die from shells in less than 1 min? That's an achievement.

Talk for BBs disadvantages that all other ships outnumber them in advantages? BBs. Get shot by all ships. Receive tons of dmg, even from T8 cruisers in an all-broadside-hidden position. Easily get fired. Easily get hit. Big targets. (that's ok due to high amount of HP). But fire in every shot? From T8? Unacceptable. Most DDs deal a reliefing dmg for their size. Let's say 1k per shot. Which is A LOT for a DD to deal in BB. When BBs are 15km away from DD, and DD start to shoot him and decide to kill him, BB is dead. DD has great maneuverability. Dodge almost every shot. ( Not a DD guy, but i dodge pretty much their most shots, easily). BB vs DD, BB has 30sec cd and no maneuverability at all. But when 9 460mm-shells hit a 24, YES, a 24mm armor, most shells will bounce. Yes, 460mm shells will bounce on a 24mm DD armor. Despite all the difficulty for BBs to, at least, hit a DD, shells will still bounce. Normally, 1 460mm hit would be enough to overpenetrate the ship through, at least twice. No one said anything about DDs not having a citadel. And I won't even talk about torp-matter issues. Let's leave it there.

To conclude, I wanna say, or better hope, that in future WG will try to get rid of campers, and by that I mean to give those who tank or play more actively or travel more km in game, because that imo is the way to say someone camper, more exp, more rewards or something like that. I am not the expert to decide, but something that will be trully addictive enough, so they will stop camping for no reason. {Maybe calculate exp according to dmg and (hits or distnce travelled or caps or even as less as possible time in smoke, so UK cruisers start running a bit more).

Judge me but I think most players are campers, are scared of their ships to get even a non-sense hit. They go troll or they go camp. There aren't many brained-offensive guys. That will go full atack and still be able to kill 1 or 2, and still be on the surface. And I am so not selfish that I don't think that I am offensive player that woul do that, but at least I am not afraid to get my camo scratched. Or even recieve multiple citadels and still not run away to the map next to ours.

Now comment me, how newbie I am and how pro you are! #troll ;)

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 5

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles

Dude. Relax, make some friends, carry together or vent together. People are *Edited, but that won't stop them from playing the game. 

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Cool 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles

TL, DR version:

Today I lost 4 matches in a row because my teams were bad and I still don't win as much as I believe I deserve despite often reporting people who I see playing badly. Also, my BB AP shells are not effective enough against enemy DDs.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7

Beta Tester
413 posts
44 minutes ago, USSJohnPaulJones said:

I am not saying that I am the best around here or something like that. But I keep reporting those who I think their gameplay is between worst of the worst and 'my eyes are burning' (and that's only because I have only 7 reports daily).

I just wonder why people report bad players, and also what do you expect WG to do with them? I have never reported anyone in any game I have played EVER. If I see dickheads playing I just start the next battle up and move on, if I see crap posted in chat I laugh, maybe wind them up a bit with some comments and then start another game up and move on. People need to relax and not get so uptight about others on the interweb.

Life is too short to worry about other randoms playing a random internet game mate

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
190 posts
2,527 battles

I played my 1 game a day in Random in the Texas T5 in a T7 Match, It was a win, I have to be honest, I have lost my love for this game and only play when my new player brother wants a game in CO-OP, it always gives us great fun in CO-OP and lots of laughs.

I learned that playing the game for fun instead of  constantly worrying about why Joe Bloggs had run north when the enemy is south, why Peter Plonker sits behind an Island whilst his team mates are being deleted, just play for enjoyment, be it CO-OP or Random, Life is too short to be stressed about a game.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
137 posts
10,888 battles

out of curiosity, what you would like wg to do for report "plays badly" or however it is called? ban? imho this option is just to for venting. play with your clan mates - sometimes you carry, sometimes mates and sometimes you will win/loose whatever you do.

[HMSR]
Players
1,630 posts
5,864 battles

Brickwalloftext!

People will borherhump no matter what wg dose, some are just happy with making boomboom every 30 secs, if you get bad teams repeatedly, take some time off, come back ina few hours or the next day, no need to get stressed out over a game, it's just not worth it. :cap_cool:

Banned
130 posts

Every pvp game, as starcraft for example SHOULD have imidiatly leagues. So the tiers of players are separated and actually lesser players have the motivation to improve and go up - tier league.

The stacraft system is working very nicely in  their game.

WG is making a HUGE mistake by not implementing this.

It's much more important to keep the good stable long lasting players, than trying to keep the come-go tomatoes..

Thats the BIGGEST wg lie and mistake.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[_MIA_]
Players
2,906 posts
5,350 battles
1 hour ago, USSJohnPaulJones said:

Today I lost 4 games in a row and 5 overall from 6 total games. I got tired and closed the game. I play mostly BBs T10. And most of times i join solo. Let me tell you how bad they were and how bad I am. Best game of the lost ones. Me in Montana, along with Tirpitz by my side and Hindenburg. Kiting, literally over 7 ships, and at the same time we killed 6 of them ( I one-shoted 2 cruisers). We had 2/3 caps, Hindenburg got killed, and we are the last 5 mins, 5v2. 3 ppl was chasing Zao, instead of capping the last cap and win, but no, that's my team. We lost. By points. ( I had more exp the the 3rd player on the winnign team) Conqueror didn't enter the last cap for 10m. because he wanted to kill that Zao. And Zao, kitted 3 ppl to the end of the world for 3 mins ( I was 7 blocks away to cap it myself). I mean WG definatelly could do something about it. Maybe overpriced caps over kills and at the end give way more exp than kills do. Want to talk about what I did? Ok. Recieved dmg: 110k. Dmg caused: 200k, 3 kills, 5 citadels.

U could only do that amount of damage because your team was that bad. If your team would have been good, do u think u would accumulate that amount of damage? No because they actually would have done something themselves.

Thats the problem with high damage games usually. If u are good enough to survive, u can get large amounts of damage, but in the end it might have been futile already.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
On 12/18/2017 at 10:55 PM, ShellMarket said:

Every pvp game, as starcraft for example SHOULD have imidiatly leagues. So the tiers of players are separated and actually lesser players have the motivation to improve and go up - tier league.

The stacraft system is working very nicely in  their game.

WG is making a HUGE mistake by not implementing this.

WG would make a HUGE mistake listening to people like you. Do you know why Starcraft's system works well in their game? It's because you have a bigger playerbase there AND you need exactly 2 players to form a match, that's it. They have bigger formats but even they are TINY compared to 12v12 of WoWs. Currently, at some tiers, at some hours, you wait a couple minutes if not more for a match (even ignoring CVs that have it much tougher). And that's on EU that's still a well-populated server. But you believe it would be a good idea to split the playerbase into several leagues? 

On 12/18/2017 at 10:55 PM, ShellMarket said:

*Edited

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.
  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Banned
130 posts

Bot eliastion , when the wows started, there were 40-50000 online players every night for the first 3 months, then the stupid nerfing patches came and all went away.. 20k is not large player base. And it's dying JUST BECAUSE  the decent players are leaving  permanently  and there aren't enough tomatoes to fill their numbers.  

Players
3,453 posts
7,229 battles
1 hour ago, USSJohnPaulJones said:

Most DDs deal a reliefing dmg for their size. Let's say 1k per shot. Which is A LOT for a DD to deal in BB. When BBs are 15km away from DD, and DD start to shoot him and decide to kill him, BB is dead.

Penetration mechanics?  Damage saturation?  Do you understand these concepts?

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,200 posts
8,644 battles
1 hour ago, eliastion said:

TL, DR version:

Today I lost 4 matches in a row because my teams were bad and I still don't win as much as I believe I deserve despite often reporting people who I see playing badly. Also, my BB AP shells are not effective enough against enemy DDs.

TL; DR version of your version:

Dunning-Kruger

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
2 hours ago, USSJohnPaulJones said:

I wanted to tell you something, that I wanted to tell to forums for a long time now. And I was hoping that maybe some WG's staff see it and do something about it. 

To begin with, and by that I will tell you the reason for that title, is that whenever you report someone, a message coming up.... "Thank you for your activity.  You are helping to imporve the community." 
My response? What improvement on the community? According to what I see everyday, players are getting worst and worst, day by day, and I am pretty much always on the side with the worst teammates. 

How is this new? Everyone (on the forum) knows that reports - apart from "Misbehaviour in Chat" -  doesn't do anything other than decreasing karma which results in ... nothing. This is nothing you have to tell people like it is a disappointing confession.

MY POINT AFTER ALL (sorry for caps, was to get your attention). My point is that maybe WG gives so many exp or free exp and people don;t get to know the tree-line ship on the way up to T10. That's one possibility in my honest opinion. Another one would be that, they don't do something that will get ppl to get more active in-game. People join a match, they probably grab something to eat, drink a cola, and they anchor their ships behind the biggest island in the map. And if by any chance, a ship is caught by their gaze, they may start shooting. Not all of their shots. 9/12 shells will travel only 20m. That much camp. Something about DDs. Fastest DD ever saw to die, was in like 45-60 secs from the beggining of the game. T10 DD. Enemies torps was even in cd from the start. I wonder how the hell did he broke that record and achieved to die so fast. 1 min in-game. For instance, isn't a way for that guy, to never be on my team again? Is there a mission or something? To die as soon as possible? I know that sometimes DDs can die while in smoke and they get enemies torps, and that's totally accepted. You never know if torps are coming your way while in smoke. But to die from shells in less than 1 min? That's an achievement.

"Fun and engaging game mechanics" aka detonation? And yes, it is an achievement. :Smile_smile:

Also, always assume there torpedoes in the way into your smoke and you are on the safe side.

Talk for BBs disadvantages that all other ships outnumber them in advantages? BBs. Get shot by all ships. Receive tons of dmg, even from T8 cruisers in an all-broadside-hidden position. Easily get fired. Easily get hit. Big targets. (that's ok due to high amount of HP). But fire in every shot? From T8? Unacceptable. Most DDs deal a reliefing dmg for their size. Let's say 1k per shot. Which is A LOT for a DD to deal in BB. When BBs are 15km away from DD, and DD start to shoot him and decide to kill him, BB is dead. DD has great maneuverability. Dodge almost every shot. ( Not a DD guy, but i dodge pretty much their most shots, easily). BB vs DD, BB has 30sec cd and no maneuverability at all. But when 9 460mm-shells hit a 24, YES, a 24mm armor, most shells will bounce. Yes, 460mm shells will bounce on a 24mm DD armor. Despite all the difficulty for BBs to, at least, hit a DD, shells will still bounce. Normally, 1 460mm hit would be enough to overpenetrate the ship through, at least twice. No one said anything about DDs not having a citadel. And I won't even talk about torp-matter issues. Let's leave it there.

I wonder why no one so far pulled out the BB bingo... Not that it is necessary.

Yes, BBs do have disadvantages because every strength should come with a weakness. Given, some of the weaknesses are questionable.

BBs get shot by all ships? So do all the other ships. I'd even say that DDs are more of a priority target than BBs are.

BBs receive tons of damage? They have the HP, armour and consumables to handle it better than any other ship class.

BBs easily receive fires? See above minus the armour part.

BBs get hit easily? See above plus the armour part.

BBs get a fire with every shot they receive? I doubt that. It rather sounds like selective perception on your side.

BBs are dead as soon as a DDs decides to fire at them? Besides other factor, this sounds like, again, a problem on your side.

BBs have no maneuvrability? First off, I doubt that. Mine turn slower than CAs but they are still able to do so. Also, they have the HP, armour and consumables to take the hits resulting from that.

460 mm shells CAN NOT bounce on 24 mm armour. For them to do so you need armour exceeding 32 mm. So you probably hit a better armoured surface on the DD.

To conclude, I wanna say, or better hope, that in future WG will try to get rid of campers, and by that I mean to give those who tank or play more actively or travel more km in game, because that imo is the way to say someone camper, more exp, more rewards or something like that. I am not the expert to decide, but something that will be trully addictive enough, so they will stop camping for no reason. {Maybe calculate exp according to dmg and (hits or distnce travelled or caps or even as less as possible time in smoke, so UK cruisers start running a bit more).

Tanking is rewarded, damage is rewarded, caps give a ton of exp, not sure about distance sailed. still some people prefer to camp behind islands (which they sometimes need) or snipe from 20+ km. There is nothing you can do to make players change there playstyle other than making it totally unplayable. Just today I had someone in the enemy team in a tier IX ship who said the Khaba on his team doesn't want to show himself to save repair costs. I still hope he was sarcastic...

But making certain playstyles unplayable means these players will rather leave which is not good for the already sub-par server population.

20 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

TL; DR version of your version:

Dunning-Kruger

Isn't that rather the reversed Dunning-Kruger, though?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
6,922 posts
9,129 battles

Hmm ... one one hand I can completely see where you come from. My experience with randoms aligns rather smoothly in that I'd say the standard of gameplay overall is decreasing.

I will also readily put some blame for that at WG's feet, with their failure to provide reasonably in-depth tutorials for people to learn by AND not providing sufficient motivation for people to even go looking for the existing tutorials (which whilst subpar are at the very better than nothing). At the very least for newcomers to the game, WG imo ought to be a lot more proactive in giving a leading hand to show players the ropes past the bare minimum of how to move a ship and shoot the guns. WG is also to blame for making several VERY important details about some game mechanics practically impossible to find unless you're specifically looking for them and even then, not too far back some of those still had to be datamined from third parties (such as the actual armour models on ships prior to their inclusion in the port stats).

Now, the other part is the players' failure to learn or lack of trying to learn. Potatoes gonna potate precisely because they have no intention of changing their M.O. ... they somehow think they do everything right, everyone else does everything wrong and the game not showering them with rewards is a malfunction. They also tend to barely if ever visit this very forum and when they do mostly just to whine about how the game isn't working and how fires can't melt steel armour or whatever inane drivel their deluded minds concocted.

WG can't be held accountable for the latter, but I'm certain the average level of gameplay would increase a noticable degree if WG put more effort into providing a learning experience or downright sabotage player progress by withholding crucial informations (overmatch mechanic says hi). Even among the below average skillset players, many could improve if WG just went up and showed them how to ... just because they aren't actively looking to learn doesn't necessarily mean they wouldn't if they were proactively handed an opportunity.

And the options are there. WG bothered to implement an internal marketing tool with the personal offers, quite possibly backed by an analytic tool that monitors spending habits.

WG could just as well implement a tool that suggests a range of tutorials based on player performance tracking.

1 hour ago, ShellMarket said:

I know  and have seen actual polish players  in world of tanks with over 59000 games and little above 390 wn8 average.. Such ,, creatures,, should be permabanned for actually ruining other- players lifes for years..

WG really should consider changing their stance ... and start by permanently terminated that guy's WG accounts with extreme prejudice. Give that man exactly what he demands and make everyone happy!

• Cool 2

Banned
130 posts
On 12/19/2017 at 12:06 AM, bushwacker001 said:

*Edited

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insults and disrespectful.
  • Bad 7

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
On 12/19/2017 at 2:45 AM, ShellMarket said:

*Edited

*Edited

On 12/18/2017 at 11:35 PM, ShellMarket said:

Bot eliastion , when the wows started, there were 40-50000 online players every night for the first 3 months, then the stupid nerfing patches came and all went away.. 20k is not large player base. And it's dying JUST BECAUSE  the decent players are leaving  permanently  and there aren't enough tomatoes to fill their numbers.  

You are aware that it's the typical life cycle of a game like this: a boom at the beginning, then a decline and finally a stabilization? We're currently at the later part, playerbase is stable, there are always players who drop out - but there are also new players that come in and stay. In fact I think I've read lately that - contrary to what you claim - we actually see a slight upwards trend (as in: more new active players appear than old ones go away).

And WoWs having a relatively small playerbase means simply that splitting it would be ridiculous, because people really don't like to wait. And leagues would mean just that: waiting for matches, unless you play in primetime. And WG thinks globally here, mind you - EU might, perhaps, support 2-3 leagues without breaking... But it's not a system that WG would just implement on select clusters - and both NA and SEA are simply too small to retain healthy queues if you split them into smaller sub-sets.

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Off-Topic content.
  • Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
241 posts
6,367 battles
10 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Hmm ... one one hand I can completely see where you come from. My experience with randoms aligns rather smoothly in that I'd say the standard of gameplay overall is decreasing.

I will also readily put some blame for that at WG's feet, with their failure to provide reasonably in-depth tutorials for people to learn by AND not providing sufficient motivation for people to even go looking for the existing tutorials (which whilst subpar are at the very better than nothing). At the very least for newcomers to the game, WG imo ought to be a lot more proactive in giving a leading hand to show players the ropes past the bare minimum of how to move a ship and shoot the guns. WG is also to blame for making several VERY important details about some game mechanics practically impossible to find unless you're specifically looking for them and even then, not too far back some of those still had to be datamined from third parties (such as the actual armour models on ships prior to their inclusion in the port stats).

Now, the other part is the players' failure to learn or lack of trying to learn. Potatoes gonna potate precisely because they have no intention of changing their M.O. ... they somehow think they do everything right, everyone else does everything wrong and the game not showering them with rewards is a malfunction. They also tend to barely if ever visit this very forum and when they do mostly just to whine about how the game isn't working and how fires can't melt steel armour or whatever inane drivel their deluded minds concocted.

WG can't be held accountable for the latter, but I'm certain the average level of gameplay would increase a noticable degree if WG put more effort into providing a learning experience or downright sabotage player progress by withholding crucial informations (overmatch mechanic says hi). Even among the below average skillset players, many could improve if WG just went up and showed them how to ... just because they aren't actively looking to learn doesn't necessarily mean they wouldn't if they were proactively handed an opportunity.

And the options are there. WG bothered to implement an internal marketing tool with the personal offers, quite possibly backed by an analytic tool that monitors spending habits.

WG could just as well implement a tool that suggests a range of tutorials based on player performance tracking.

WG really should consider changing their stance ... and start by permanently terminated that guy's WG accounts with extreme prejudice. Give that man exactly what he demands and make everyone happy!

Im sorry but.... WG is probably busy making new premiums :Smile_trollface: Otherwise good post mate. I´m thinking about making a new one with suggestions on how to improve the knowledge of new players to the game if I have the time o do so. The question is, if WG doesn´t give a rats [edited]about it then I´m just wasting my time. Usually they don´t give a rats [edited]. 

Players
1,369 posts
6,120 battles

"You can lead a horse to water"

Some people simply don't wanna learn, are too young to even care or have a computer that cant hack it which effects the game.

We have all seen some truly stupid stuff happen in this game havnt we chaps :cap_tea:?  

1) Bismarck's sniping further back than even a Nag with full health

2) CV's sailing into caps from the start

3) A KIDD escorting a Lex CV the whole game doing nothing :cap_haloween:

3) Tactical errors that a blind man could see

The list goes on and on.....

But at the end of the day its just a game.  You have such a mix of players that nothing surprises me any-more at all and i cant be bothered wasting any energy over it.

The player base is getting worse and the games are becoming more one sided.  Killing 4 ships a game means nothing if your team consists of muppets that sacrifice themselves like lemmings for no good reason.  Come to peace with it.  But its good to Vent i suppose and we all feel your pain m8.

Beta Tester
545 posts
4,181 battles

JohanPaul - you will not found happiness here on forum because 70% of user here are that border/26km sniping/behind island players  and they will never want skill MM or skill league system  like in all normal good games have..., for them it is so great when T10 fight ends in 7:52 min total time and wining team got top 1100xp this is so good and you feel so happy when 7 ships shoot at you because your team of at least 8 potato players died in first 4 min or are at the A1 line going into another map portal ...

I don't know why there is not more base map instead of cap maps because with playerbase like we have atm you can relay on caps and make a point base game win/lose - I'am sorry to say but playerbase are just not intelligent enough for that system --- with base system at least you will have a good chance of normal to good fight, ship vs ship not you against points and time ...

Beta Tester
347 posts
12,056 battles

Well...we start by talking about WG 'lying' and karma not helping the community...then we go into winrate affected by campers...then freexp somehow as it relates to afk players...then something about 460mm bounding (wtf?!?) off 24mm of armor which we know would be overmatched...you're meandering all over the place in this rant, man.  If there's a point to be made, you lost it in the confusing mix of topics, and it certainly doesn't seem to have anything to do with "WG's biggest lie." 

Perhaps, as was mentioned in another post here, it would be best to make a few friends, join a clan, and get this stuff out on TeamSpeak rather than on the forum.  It's a lot easier to deal with stream-of-consciousness stuff verbally rather than in asynchronous text.  

Best of luck - 

Az

[CATS]
Players
13,636 posts
10,385 battles

How do 8 ships of one team get sunk in 4 minutes when 70% of the players camp at the border.

That is a total contradiction.

[MEC]
Players
59 posts
1,113 battles

2 ships die rushing to the cap. 

Then someone starts raging and teamkills 5 more. 

Finally the surviving team members put down the teamkiller.

Sign in to follow this