Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
McCracken666

Italian tech tree

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles

I been searhing here and there, but havent found any answers about the release of the italien tech tree. Really looking forward to theese ships.

Do we have any info on this ?

[CAIN]
[CAIN]
Players
2,706 posts
10,507 battles

Nope. Apart from the italian premium ships no info yet, but i assume sometime next year.

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles

yeah i can see the 4 ships in the tech tree.

Cant wait for a propper new tech tree to dig into, dont care for pay boats really.

[HMSR]
Players
1,646 posts
5,871 battles

Well from what i know it was french before italian, so currently we have french cruisers with the BB line on the horizon, i'm guessing that in the first half of 2018 we can expect the RM cruisers to be out with BB's or DD's following in the second half of the year (it's just my speculation though) 

:Smile_Default:

[NWP]
Players
880 posts
8,142 battles

Would be nice to have another line,like the Duca d Aosta too, but I think US cruiser split may follow the French BBs .

Beta Tester
4,087 posts
732 battles
43 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Well from what i know it was french before italian, so currently we have french cruisers with the BB line on the horizon, i'm guessing that in the first half of 2018 we can expect the RM cruisers to be out with BB's or DD's following in the second half of the year (it's just my speculation though) 

:Smile_Default:

That's the most reasonable guess... in my opinion, late 2018 is a pretty safe bet.

Can't wait for that myself...given that it'll be the cruiser line, and I won't rest till I get a Zara-class in my hands! :Smile_izmena:

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,576 posts
9,108 battles

With 4 ships ingame, including 2 almost out of the pipeline, it's safe to say that RM ships are coming soon.
If not in 2018, then very early 2019

If WG wants to keep their 4 branches a year schedule, then after the USN CL rework, and French BBs, there's really not else they can pull out of their butts for 2018 apart from the Italians. 

Beta Tester
4,087 posts
732 battles
Just now, Exocet6951 said:

With 4 ships ingame, including 2 almost out of the pipeline, it's safe to say that RM ships are coming soon.
If not in 2018, then very early 2019

If WG wants to keep their 4 branches a year schedule, then after the USN CL rework, and French BBs, there's really not else they can pull out of their butts for 2018 apart from the Italians. 

Pan-Asian cruisers? Russian BBs? :Smile_hiding:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,576 posts
9,108 battles
1 minute ago, Historynerd said:

Pan-Asian cruisers? Russian BBs? :Smile_hiding:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Third line of Russian DDs, using more Italian concepts for maximum lulz

[HMSR]
Players
1,646 posts
5,871 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

Didn't WG call Stronk Soviet BBs awhile back...

4x4 406mm main guns, 38 150mm secondaries, 650mm of belt armor and 20knt flank speed at T8 :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[TOAST]
Players
190 posts
2,527 battles
5 hours ago, McCracken666 said:

I been searhing here and there, but havent found any answers about the release of the italien tech tree. Really looking forward to theese ships.

Do we have any info on this ?

Don't WG usually bring out a cruiser line first? I would presume RM BB's will be late 2018 to Mid 2019, French BB's should be next, personally, I cant wait for RN DD's.

Weekend Tester
250 posts
8,775 battles

estiamted 

MN BBs --- USN CL/CA ----- >RN DDs (?)----> Here probably not MN DDs because Wg do not realase too many ship of the same tipe at the same time so RM Cruisers or RN CV (but for CV is hard) ---> MN DDs(?)

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,843 posts
3,714 battles

WG said that they wanted to do a big launch of a european line for every GC (last year German BBs, this year RN BBs), so I wouldn't be surprised if we get Italians at Gamescom 2018. Maybe cruisers in spring and BBs in summer?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,572 posts
6,401 battles
1 hour ago, Verdius said:

WG said that they wanted to do a big launch of a european line for every GC (last year German BBs, this year RN BBs), so I wouldn't be surprised if we get Italians at Gamescom 2018. Maybe cruisers in spring and BBs in summer?

Isn't spring already kind-of taken by FR BBs and US CLs? Wouldn't expect any first Italian lines to appear any sooner than mid-to-late summer if not even autumn.

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,843 posts
3,714 battles
6 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Isn't spring already kind-of taken by FR BBs and US CLs? Wouldn't expect any first Italian lines to appear any sooner than mid-to-late summer if not even autumn.

I expect French BBs perhaps as soon as late januari/early feb, which leaves quite a few months till august to maybe roll out another tree next to USN cruisers, since I expect that those won't require that much time as a subbranch. If that is the case they'd get teased around the launch of French BBs.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,572 posts
6,401 battles
13 minutes ago, Verdius said:

I expect French BBs perhaps as soon as late januari/early feb, which leaves quite a few months till august to maybe roll out another tree next to USN cruisers, since I expect that those won't require that much time as a subbranch. If that is the case they'd get teased around the launch of French BBs.

A while ago I saw Tuccy commenting that (and I'm paraphrasing here of course) "those previews and pictures and all that came from very early in development, way earlier than usually, which means that they will come out with a bigger gap in between the announcement and release. FR BBs might not even make it for February, and US CLs are scheduled after them".

I mean, that was back in November so things might have changed, but the fact is that we just got PA DD line, and there will be at least 2...3 months before the next one.

Sign in to follow this