Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DB2212

Team damage

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
511 posts
5,161 battles

There mut be a sticky somewhere about TD/TK but it's not obvious.

I had a game where I was TK'd by a torp salvo from a Gearing (I think, T10 DD anyway) my bottom tier T8 DD was vapourised and yet the Gearing (?) lost the square root of heehaw points, absolutely no points, and didn't become pink.

Was he really punished in anyway? Not that I can see.

Why can't we see this?

Or was there no punishment for his TK?

1 answer to this question

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,398 posts

If you sink a teammmate you don't necessarily become pink immediatly.

If you do not get over the damage treshold you do not get pink during the battle. You'll get pink afterwards. In both cases the result screen will tell you for how long.

The following needs to happen for you to get TK status:

1. 10,000 or more damage on allies from your last 1,000,000 points of total main gun damage (1 % of your total damage dealt to an ally)
  2. 10,000 or more damage on allies from your last 1,000,000 points of total aircraft bomb damage (1 % of your total damage dealt to an ally)
  3. 10,000 or more damage on allies from your last 1,000,000 points of total aircraft torpedo damage (1 % of your total damage dealt to an ally)
  4. 40,000 or more damage on allies from your last 1,000,000 points of total ship torpedo damage (4 % of your total damage dealt to an ally)
  5. Destruction of an ally by main guns, torpedos or bombs of any kind (what matters is the sinking not the damage)
  6. Destruction of 30 allied airplanes within the last 100 airbattles (only battles between aircraft matter)

Only 1 -4 and 6 turn you pink immediatly. 5 comes into effect after the battle is done. So it is possible to torp-kill an allied DD and to not turn pink during the battle. The responsible player will still not escape punishment.

Sign in to follow this