You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
del537996336

Easy way to limit the ,,new,, players... in high tiers.

24 comments in this topic

Banned
130 posts

Just put a ,,x,, ammount of xp  in a game, where u are top dealer so u can unlock the next tier, with reasonable requirements.

>>> EXAMPLE<<  after researching the next tier ,for example 90000 xp earned already , the last thing u need to do is to make a 1 good game of 2000 base xp, in order to unlock the next tier ship...

Easy... 

Just like in the missions ,but implemented for unlocking next tier ships.

That way THE TOMATO will stay at low tiers, UNTILL he fkn learns..

PROBLEM SOLVED.

The real problem is WG. They don't give a crap about the good gameplay, actually they want the gameplay to be filled with tomatoes ONLY, because they pay more..

• Bad 2

[_MIA_]
Players
2,942 posts
5,366 battles

What about T8 Premiums? Way too high for any new player, and definetely too high for the rotten tomatoes...

• Cool 1

Banned
130 posts

The premiums should be locked, till u got the certain tier normal non premium ship.. With at least 1 battle in  it..

THAT SHOULD BE the way..

Example- you want to buy t8 tirpitz. u can, but in order to play it, u will need to have unlocked 1 tier 8 normal battleship with 1 battle played with it. and so on..

I suggest that the player CAN buy the premium ship ,but to be locked, untill he does the requirements..

Easy fix for  the new players..

[_MIA_]
Players
2,942 posts
5,366 battles
12 minutes ago, ShellMarket said:

The premiums should be locked, till u got the certain tier normal non premium ship.. With at least 1 battle in  it..

THAT SHOULD BE the way..

Example- you want to buy t8 tirpitz. u can, but in order to play it, u will need to have unlocked 1 tier 8 normal battleship with 1 battle played with it. and so on..

I suggest that the player CAN buy the premium ship ,but to be locked, untill he does the requirements..

Easy fix for  the new players..

U dont think WG would receive a major shitstorm for that? Also a lot of ppl demanding their cash back because they bought a ship, which they cant play. (I consider they wouldnt even comprehend when it says "NEED TO OWN 1 SILVER T8 SHIP IN ORDER TO PLAY "THIS SHIP"")

Instantly buying a Premium ship -> $$$ for WG.

The only option would be to make in COOP only. I mean, where is the difference if u play against Bots if u dont know anything about the game?

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,717 posts
9,863 battles

Wargaming is a business, a business runs on profit, any action that diminishes profit is a bad decision for a business.

Keeping people from advancing would diminish profit, as WG is getting money from potatoes that do not make any profit past TVI.

• Cool 2

Banned
130 posts

The ,,new,, players will have to improve in order to get to drive their new ships. That will be their goal. They arent losing it. It will just stay locked, till they unlock the normal tier. That way the majority of the playerbase will actually have healthier playerbase, who wants to improve.. And not to drive with 100 pr in a tier 8 ship..

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 6

[_MIA_]
Players
2,942 posts
5,366 battles

Its not about what we want... its about how likely it would be for WG to actually change stuff (and even than the Forum is a questionable place, i dont think they value this input much...)

And i was trying to show u why WG would NEVER implement something like that.

U can be reasonable even when u dislike something...

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,573 posts
9,108 battles
On 12/17/2017 at 1:54 PM, ShellMarket said:

*Edited

What you don't understand is that chasing away new players the way you are suggesting WG do is the best way to end up with an empty game. 

But hey, maybe YOU enjoy 3v3 matches at peak hours. 

Personally, I prefer a good game with large flaws but a healthy player base over a good, flawless game with a tiny player base, making said flawlessness not only pointless, but also unseen. 

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
Players
2,717 posts
9,863 battles

30 minutes from opening a topic and getting banned. Must be some kind of record.

But to address a point, WG doesn't need advocates for its business model. WoWS is a free to play game and no one is forcing anyone to pay, compared for example with EA.

We as players and oftentimes customers can put pressure on WG to balance things, but let's not think that they will harm their profits because we want things to change.

Players
3,454 posts
7,229 battles
15 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

30 minutes from opening a topic and getting banned. Must be some kind of record.

I think the OP is banned from the game rather than the forum, although I guess it's only a matter of time before that follows.

• Cool 1

[SNUBS]
Players
1,230 posts
6,341 battles
30 minutes ago, ShellMarket said:

I'm starting to think ,that u are all so fkn retarded, that u DESERVE to have only cancerous gameplay.

as mutch as i want the bad players to stay in the lower tiers. there is no way that is going to happen

this will only make ppl leave the game and thats not good for buisness.

so the fact that u do not get that makes me think you are pretty dumb yourself.

Players
2,267 posts
1 hour ago, ShellMarket said:

Stop fkn advokating for WG u idiots. DO YOU WANT BETTER GAMEPLAY OR NOT?

I'm starting to think ,that u are all so fkn retarded, that u DESERVE to have only cancerous gameplay..

Abusive d1cks should be restricted as well. :Smile_sceptic:

EDIT - Ha, as I thought....it's that complete abusive c0ck Steelfury_BG with a name change. Put Steelfury_BG into google and top find is Shellmarket. He was banned from the WOT forum for extreme abuse and now it will happen here hopefully. 

Players
879 posts
11,126 battles

Guy who basically BBought himself up to high tiers argues against people buying themselves into high tiers.

I seriously need some popcorn for this.

[AXIS]
Players
1,089 posts
2,385 battles

While nice for a vocal minority of players, it would be really bad from a business model point of view 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,337 posts
12,570 battles
1 hour ago, AkosJaccik said:

Guy who basically BBought himself up to high tiers argues against people buying themselves into high tiers.

I seriously need some popcorn for this.

Lol. I was looking at that right now. 

37 battles in the Fuso. hmmm. Ok doable if he is very good. Which he is not. 

42 battles in the Amagi. Again, with camos, flags and top carry. It can be done. But he does not carry if you look at hes stats. 

79 battles in the Izumo. Fair enough, but with an avg dmg of 50k and 53% WR on a T9 BB its smells like someone used alot of free XP to get to the Yamato. 

Hey OP! Get the f%ck down a few tiers will you!

Or stop complaining about ppl using free XP when you do it yourself!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,808 posts
24,909 battles
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

Wargaming is a business, a business runs on profit, any action that diminishes profit is a bad decision for a business.

Keeping people from advancing would diminish profit, as WG is getting money from potatoes that do not make any profit past TVI.

£100% agree with this. and we should always pray that T8 (T2) player is on the enemy team. 

This video always reminds me of a low tier player who just started his first game in his new T8 Premium.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
760 posts
4,585 battles
51 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

Or stop complaining about ppl using free XP when you do it yourself!

They clearly only want other players to be affected by this change and not themselves.

Thanks for going through their stats though - makes interesting reading for all bar the OP.

[TCNF]
Beta Tester
343 posts
6,255 battles

i love this idea, team quality has plummeted lately, i made the mistake of installing MM monitor and to no ones surprise, half of my teams WR is less than 50%, almost every match, its slightly better at T8-10 but not by much, about a third of our team would have less than 50% WR.

if buying high tier ships is done through this mechanic, or if indeed locking the ships until a certain score is reached in the previous ship, it will improve team quality significantly, however, its almost too late now, since most of the potatoes got though and are now playing and losing at T10 

Players
615 posts
7,301 battles

I have never understand constant complanes about playerbase.Do we have bad players- yes we do.Do we have inexperiensed player-deffinetly. Do I see it as a massive problem, so we should limit or otherwise repress those individuals? I do not think so. Wows is an online multiplayer game. We are not talking about Olympic games here, where you train for four years and then only have one shot.

• Cool 1

Banned
130 posts

*Edited

Last week, i had at least dosens of games, where the ,, things,, inside just sat ALL OF THEM afk on the spawn >> zone , not shooting and just waiting to die.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful and non constructive.

[TENGO]
Players
1,479 posts
8,221 battles
3 hours ago, ShellMarket said:

*Edited

So, besides troll of the year 2017 edition, you also are going for the coveted WG's forum Mr Likeable title?

You, sir, have ambitions.

(Also, how does that not get edited @Nohe21 ?:Smile-_tongue:)

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Administrator
204 posts
182 battles

*Thread closed. If you want to share your thoughts and opinions on the Forum, you should always do it being respectful with the playerbase.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1