Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ryouzanpakku

New Year Premium Sale!

21 comments in this topic

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,904 posts
12,142 battles

Thats actually quite a good deal. Its hard to pay that much money only for bonus xp and credits though.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
Just now, kfa said:

Thats actually quite a good deal. Its hard to pay that much money only for bonus xp and credits though.

Plus 300 flags, but still :Smile_trollface:

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,241 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, kfa sagte:

Thats actually quite a good deal.

in fact the 360 days premium in the WoT advents calender had a slightly higher price, and here we have not only the premium time, but also 300 special signals...

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,609 posts
20,401 battles
5 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Plus 300 flags, but still :Smile_trollface:

Still cheaper than any other offer I've seen this year. I'm tempted.

[KTS]
Players
359 posts
6,136 battles
15 minutes ago, kfa said:

Completely agree.

i think they probably got burned from last year 360 premium time discount, and now they are throwing this with some flags to elevate the base price.

Still a good deal.

[NAVOC]
Players
721 posts
9 minutes ago, Favuz said:

Completely agree.

i think they probably got burned from last year 360 premium time discount, and now they are throwing this with some flags to elevate the base price.

Still a good deal.

How much was it last year?

[KTS]
Players
359 posts
6,136 battles

if i remember correctly (i was new to the game) on halloweeen  it was plain 50% discount on premium time (360 and 180 days), no flags added.

Premium time is the best bang for buck in this game, way more than premium ships, flags, camos and other, because it applies to all ships.

However, you have to know that you'll continue to play this game.

Players
131 posts
1,021 battles
5 minutes ago, Favuz said:

Premium time is the best bang for buck in this game, way more than premium ships, flags, camos and other, because it applies to all ships.

However, you have to know that you'll continue to play this game.

This is correct if you play quite a lot of games a day on high tier.

If you enjoy med tiers (5-7) and do not rush higher you have zero need for premium time.

If you play even on high tier but only few battles per day you will get much better bang for your buck via camo/flags.

Players
607 posts
6,250 battles

It is perfect as starter pack for newcomers who love the game and set the goal to stick with and wants to grab it's whole content as soon as possible. That +50% credits flag on the Missouri + premium time will bring many 2M credits games.

As an old newcomer who already passed the difficult beginning, I find it less appealing.

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,286 posts
24,409 battles

Or you can buy it with the crapload of dubloons they use to inflate the price of the bundles, even at 100% price is still OK.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Checked ingame, but apparently the 360 days is only discounted by ~18%.

That 51% discount only goes for the bloated premium shop bundle and no, those signal flags aren't free extras. I don't know if the standard 360 days premium pricing in WoWs is different from WoT from the top of my head (I seriously doubt that as the pricing is indentical in WoT and WoWp and converting the standard doubloon equivalent value seen ingame would come up to ~80€ which is the same as WoT's and WoWp's non-discounted 360 premium pricetag).

So out of those ~138€ non-discount pricetag, roughly 70€ are those flags (bonus alright ...). If we'd compare the bundle price with the (I'd assume) normal 360 days premium pricing and exclude the flags (since they're advertised as bonus anyway), then coming from 80,39€ to 67,99€ is *drumroll* ~18% discount which coincidentally is the same discount applied for the ingame purchase via doubloons.

Another one of WG's ludicriously bloated bundles with a deceivingly big discount number tagged on.

Nice try WG ...

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,842 posts
13,969 battles

i'll be getting it later, 67.99/365 days is only 18.6cents per day, so for my little bit of entertainment i'm willing to pay that much...

[CAIN]
Players
4,510 posts
19,047 battles

Not gonna bother (unless i win the lottery^^) as i have over 1 1/2 years of premium time left.

While i'd like to increase the number of Dragon signals i have, i'm not gonna waste money for a bundle with something i do not need.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,786 posts
14,064 battles

Based on WOT mainly, I tend to find that if I have extensive premium time, I play the game too much i.e. I feel that not playing is 'wasting' my purchase.

Even though it's a pretty good deal (even with the bloat), I think I'll pass. If there wasn't any bloat, I probably would have bought it anyway (I'm still working through a year I got for half price last year on the NA server)...

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Too bad i already bough 360 days a while back, gotten a 30% discount coupon and had to use it on something, despite the flgs witch always come in handy, i'll pass on it :Smile_Default:

Players
29 posts
619 battles

Still expensive for a one slip buy (at least for us in EA and CE). Im surprised that there wouldnt be any discounts on premium ships for hollidays......

[NAVOC]
Players
721 posts
4 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Too bad i already bough 360 days a while back, gotten a 30% discount coupon and had to use it on something, despite the flgs witch always come in handy, i'll pass on it :Smile_Default:

Well you got a better discount than this. As Aotearas points out this bundle is actually a discount of 18% on the premium time, the rest of the discount is in the flags so....

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,609 posts
20,401 battles
6 minutes ago, _blackram_ said:

Im surprised that there wouldnt be any discounts on premium ships for hollidays......

Christmas/New Years offers are going to be put up after the River Plate specials end together with the event.

AFAIK the new campaign starts on Monday.

Sign in to follow this