You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kestena

Kamikaze R i love it

49 comments in this topic

[CMR]
[CMR]
Players
5 posts
8,454 battles

Hi guy this is for all Kamikaze R fans can you beat my latest achievement :)? Unfortunately i reinstall and forgot to switch on replays  ;(

qi6d13Z.jpg

Xnc2tnK.jpg

shot-17.12.12_19.58.08-0397.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Sealclubbing at tier V, eh?

You gotta pump those tiers down.

Those are rookie numbers!

On 12/11/2017 at 5:47 PM, Aotearas said:

shot-17.12.11_16.35.16-0342.jpg

I'd feel dirty about sealclubbing like that, if it weren't for the fact that I actual had to perform like that just to give our team a realistic chance at winning. Because you know, enemy team lemmingtrained to the other side from where I was headed and killed two-thirds of my team before I got into range to shoot at an enemy for the first time.

And I didn't get that score by being ignored either, 124.600 potential damage ... not much, but considering the Chengan only has barely over 5.000 HP in total, that was a lot of ordnance flung my way as I was plowing through the enemy team. That ruddershift easily accounted for the majority of that potential damage not being actual damage. At one time I was actually fighting off three ships at the same time as they threatened our cap, now that was an intense tango! I ultimately died defending our cap, but by then the enemy only had a single ship left and we had one already capping their base, so it was a guaranteed win if they didn't do something extremely stupid (which they thankfully didn't).

Reveal hidden contents

shot-17.12.11_16.35.21-0442.jpg
shot-17.12.11_16.35.34-0360.jpg
shot-17.12.11_16.36.08-0725.jpg

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,063 posts
10,871 battles

It's a lot of damage but still a loss.

In Fujin (identical ship) I only netted 56k damage for my last Kraken, but we won an I made more credits and a lot more XP than OP.   Sinking 2x Tier VII and a VI helped.  True DD style finishing off the enemy.

udzPT2v.jpg

I think this is where the sneering get off.  I'm happy to take this Tier V tub into Tier VII, even with the radar ships.

• Cool 2

[ONE2]
Players
3,086 posts
22,013 battles

I don't have Kamikaze myself unfortunately, but I do have Fujin... Awesome ship. But it always takes me a bit aback with how some BB players especially get freaked out when seeing a Kami in the opposing team. If in Fujin, I know I'm in for a fight, ships being equal - BUT the tricky part is that the opposing player might well be a veteran player who won it as a reward so to beware is always healthy (of course, there still are some potatoes, who just bought it thinking possession of the ship it would magically bring them to glory without having to learn the intricacies of adequate gameplay). However, while good it is certainly no supership by any means. Player skill decides the outcome.:Smile_playing:

I remember one game in particular, when a friendly New York totally freaked out by having a Kami R in the opposing team and messaged to team "Kill the Kamikaze first OR lose the game"... Well, in the end the Kami was the first to die ignominiously by being torp'd by me (in Emile Bertin at the time) while sitting in his own smoke trying to cap and the New York then? Well he was torp'd by an enemy Clemson while trying to rush B cap on in the Fault Line map right at the beginning of the game.:Smile-_tongue:

So I guess we just found out, why he gets easily torp'd by anyone possessing a DD...:Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,086 posts
22,013 battles
7 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

Do we really need a separate thread for each good game?

WHAT? :cap_wander_2: But of course we do, they are rare after all... :cap_like:

Beta Tester
3,331 posts
14,679 battles

Nice damage, but a defeat and not a single capture ribbon in your DD. 

I hope it was a standard battle. Otherwise you lost that one for your team. 

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
8 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

WHAT? :cap_wander_2: But of course we do, they are rare after all... :cap_like:

Then I'm missing those other 369 threads about a Kamikaze R doing 200k+.

[BABBY]
Players
713 posts
10,524 battles

Back in the old days of invisifiring the Gremyashchy used to be the cancer of T5 too. Now you hardly see one but Kamikazes are still very strong having great stealth, torps, and even decent guns-a deadly combo for any DD.

Digustingly good result there but as others already mentioned it seems you were just damage farming and not playing the objective. I've met quite a few kamikaze players that sailed around the border to stealth torp targets of opportunity and then blamed the team for not decapping the base from enemy DDs. Please don't be one of them.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
52 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Been slouching eh? @SeeteufeI :fish_sleep: So you have a Kami R too? That would explain the many difficult games I keep having against them so well, Hmmm... :cap_hmm:

I just think there's already an appropriate thread for this.

Yep, I have one, but even if I'm doing "great" (according to wows-numbers) in her, I find her a bit boring to play, lately.

But she's definitely very strong, even with a ten-point-anime-captain on her.

I enjoyed Minekaze very much, but this was about two years ago, before I had 1k battles. Good old times... :)

[ONE2]
Players
3,086 posts
22,013 battles

HAHAHA!:Smile_teethhappy: Yeah, i have a horde of those chicks too, way too many... Though I got mine up to 19 points recently. She does surprisingly well for a babbling-chiming neurotic teenager. :Smile_honoring:

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
3 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

HAHAHA!:Smile_teethhappy: Yeah, i have a horde of those chicks too, way too many... Though I got mine up to 19 points recently. She does surprisingly well for a babbling-chiming neurotic teenager. :Smile_honoring:

I just HATE her! This freaking voice-over. Can't even change it to normal.

Can you imagine this guy

animebs.PNG.849ce2b794ea5aef11473fcff5bb3d4a.PNG

talking like that??

[ONE2]
Players
3,086 posts
22,013 battles

Yeah @SeeteufeI, it is indeed quite distracting I admit. But I find the psychotic teddy-bear-thingy which captains my Tenryu much worse though. It does somewhat dent the samurai-spirit and detract from blinding glory of my otherwise truly awesome Imperial Fleet. :Smile_sceptic:

But then again, since we can't just disband them, what'cha gonna do?:Smile_amazed: Just have to make the best of it then. I even tried to watch the anime, just in case it would somehow motivate me better, but naah! Did not work, still awkward. :Smile_bajan2:

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

e8CInSt.jpg

and this could have been 9, if the enemy Graf Spee succumbed to my flooding instead of to the simultaneous fire set in the last seconds by a Cleveland, and if the game dragged on for 4 more seconds (my torps were 10 meters away from a stranded broadside Cleveland when someone else popped a kill, thus throwing us over the 1000 pt marker). And don't forget: capping (and defending them) wins games!

Oh, and I was on the phone while playing this... Who says men can't multitask?

• Cool 2

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
2 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

what'cha gonna do?

Act a fool!