Zanzilzar

Returning mute player looking for a new home port.

5 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
4,470 battles

Greetings and salutations everyone!

As the title suggest, I am a returning player whom is looking for a clan to share the fun moments with.

Thing is, I am mute (As in I can't speak. It is a long story...) So I am at a natural disadvantage when it comes to this game and communication in general. And to make matters worse, I am also a rather slow typer. But that will not stop me from enjoying this game, in all its salty glory :P 

Of course, I have no intentions of finding a highly competitive clan, as I can clearly not carry my own weight in such an environment and I don't really have the "drive" for it either. Instead, I am seeking a more "social" clan, with people who don't take things too seriously and can laugh at most mistakes. I am by no means a "unicum" player, but I have set my personal goal of getting over 1000 base exp per game, and I achieve that most of the time. 

I play mainly German cruisers (I like the French as well, but they feel so selfish to play, so I don't take those out often. I have a hard time with both the Japanese and Americans.) and I have found enjoyment in the American CV's as well. My highest ship is Tier 8, the Admiral Hipper and tier 7, the Algerie, but I am working on getting the rest of the line, of course :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either here or send me a message. And in any case, thank you for reading this.

Good luck in battle, captains!

• Cool 1

[FT13]
Players
163 posts
1,763 battles

Hey man,

Fighting 13th is a casual banter gaming community looking for people! :D

The Fighting 13th. Register. Apply. Dominate.
Discord Server: 
HERE

Site: HERE

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

We would be more than happy for you to join our clan so I have sent you an invite. We are a fun orientated clan and have lots of laughs. I hope you choose to join us. All the best Pud

• Cool 1