Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadMac392

HE Spam from BB

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
12 posts
4,014 battles

So I take it the no Skill HE spam from tier 7 to 10 BB is the way to go now? Had two game and all the BB were just spamming HE even if there under 12km on a broadside ship. I under stand HE from over 15Km or at max range but not under that and you can not do much when your on fire all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Look at it this way, you get shot by HE (causing you repairable damage) and you return the favour by sending AP airmail back :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12 posts
4,014 battles
1 minute ago, GhostRider_24 said:

I have been seeing a lot of non British BB's shooing HE -_-

Thats what I mean in one game 2 USA BB tier 9/10 and 2 German tier 8. and none of them ware noobs at the game so I would think they would know how to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GBF-]
Players
769 posts
3,647 battles
4 minutes ago, MadMac392 said:

Thats what I mean in one game 2 USA BB tier 9/10 and 2 German tier 8. and none of them ware noobs at the game so I would think they would know how to play

 

never underestimate the fleshy thing behind the keyboard ;) I suspect people think that they can spam HE too because another line of BB's can do it. 

 

Just load AP and kill them and be thankful that they are spamming HE

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

It's the potato way of doing things now, i that's what you mean. There are cases where BB HE is good, but generally AP is still the better choice :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

I like it when the BB's on the read team spam HE, just to dissapear after a few salvos of AP (not so good to see when it's your BB teamated though) :Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,910 posts
19 minutes ago, MadMac392 said:

So I take it the no Skill HE spam from tier 7 to 10 BB is the way to go now? Had two game and all the BB were just spamming HE even if there under 12km on a broadside ship. I under stand HE from over 15Km or at max range but not under that and you can not do much when your on fire all the time

 

Well. No. If they spam HE, use it to your advantage. You are much more tanky when they shoot HE. Fires are 100% repairable. 

AP unless you play the Conq or Lion at long range(which you should not do). Even the Conq AP is pretty good at medium range. 

If you are not in British BB's. Go AP only. If not, you miss out on some juicy retarded 15k dmg AP pens on DD's. 

Also who does not like to do 30k dmg to broadside GKF's without getting citadels?

shot-17_12.05_16_08.02-0018.thumb.jpg.3df455f08da2b8971f4af72948eadfff.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,142 posts
8,949 battles
7 minutes ago, GhostRider_24 said:

 

I suspect people think that they can spam HE too because another line of BB's can do it. 

This 100%. People see British BB HE performance and go "hey I never realised I could do that much damage with HE, I better use it aswell", disregarding the fact that British BB HE is [edited]nuclear and is their "thing".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12 posts
4,014 battles
42 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

 

Well. No. If they spam HE, use it to your advantage. You are much more tanky when they shoot HE. Fires are 100% repairable. 

AP unless you play the Conq or Lion at long range(which you should not do). Even the Conq AP is pretty good at medium range. 

If you are not in British BB's. Go AP only. If not, you miss out on some juicy retarded 15k dmg AP pens on DD's. 

Also who does not like to do 30k dmg to broadside GKF's without getting citadels?

shot-17_12.05_16_08.02-0018.thumb.jpg.3df455f08da2b8971f4af72948eadfff.jpg

Sorry I know how to play. been playing for 2 year and in the Beta. and you not more tanky. you get with 3 fires and put them out 20 sec later hit with 3 or more fire. And before you say anything I never put out 1 fire only 2 or more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TVO]
Players
1,394 posts
8,714 battles
1 hour ago, MadMac392 said:

3 fires and put them out 20 sec later hit with 3 or more fire. And before you say anything I never put out 1 fire only 2 or

that  can happen with the RN bbs yes. thats why they are so OP. high HE damage + high fire chance.

 

the other BBs will not do that damage with he unless their insanely lucky. the HE damage is not that high and the fire chance is not either.

they would have more use firing AP at you.. so when i see BBS shooting HE apart from RN bbs im not that worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,910 posts
2 hours ago, MadMac392 said:

Sorry I know how to play. been playing for 2 year and in the Beta. and you not more tanky. you get with 3 fires and put them out 20 sec later hit with 3 or more fire. And before you say anything I never put out 1 fire only 2 or more

That can happen yes. And in all the battles ive had in the Conq so far ive done it once. You need RNG to [edited]you up royally! 

Its like you delete cruisers that are angeled. That is down to RNG not the ship. Ive done 19 fires with 100 hits in the Kidd and 1 fire on 50 hits with the Conq. Does not happen that often, but it happens. So if you wanna nerf BBs like the Conq, pls also nerf the Yamato, Montana and GKF. They can do the same, but are much tankier! 

All in all. RNG!

That is why i detonate all the time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles
3 hours ago, GhostRider_24 said:

I have been seeing a lot of non British BB's shooing HE -_-

 

Last week I saw a Yamato shooting at me when I was full broadside in the middle of a turn, imagine my face when I was like "ooooooh ffffffff*ck me..." and half a second later "wait, is that HE?".

 

3k damage and a "The ship is on fire!" later I was more dissapointed of players than I would have been if I were send to port for my mistake at that moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,910 posts
3 hours ago, MadMac392 said:

Sorry I know how to play. been playing for 2 year and in the Beta. and you not more tanky. you get with 3 fires and put them out 20 sec later hit with 3 or more fire. And before you say anything I never put out 1 fire only 2 or more

Ive got 8k games and a few in BBs, and fires is not a freaking threat. If you got a fire or two on you most ppl focus on something else and its free killing for you. Need a tutorial??? 

Keep in mind after all that i look at myself as a bad BB player when i compare myself to some of my clanmates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GBF-]
Players
769 posts
3,647 battles
20 minutes ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

 

Last week I saw a Yamato shooting at me when I was full broadside in the middle of a turn, imagine my face when I was like "ooooooh ffffffff*ck me..." and half a second later "wait, is that HE?".

 

3k damage and a "The ship is on fire!" later I was more dissapointed of players than I would have been if I were send to port for my mistake at that moment.

 

I have had similar experiances :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,822 posts
19,152 battles

Look at the missions... set 30 fires.... what better to do it in than a BB... give it a week and it will all go away again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
9,889 posts
6,951 battles
21 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

Look at the missions... set 30 fires.... what better to do it in than a BB... give it a week and it will all go away again

 

Are they going to delete Conq and Orion from the game next week...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,822 posts
19,152 battles
On 12/10/2017 at 0:46 AM, 1MajorKoenig said:

 

Are they going to delete Conq and Orion from the game next week...?

 

Are you really as EDIT as you act on the forums Koenig?

 

We all know that Brit BB HE is a bit screwed up.... but the thread is about the Missouris, Yamato's and all other BB spamming HE.... not just the Brits... now EDIT on the topic at hand 

Edited by Kampa1987
Insults

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
5 hours ago, GhostRider_24 said:

I have been seeing a lot of non British BB's shooing HE -_-

 

It's best when you are in a RN BB and you HE spam then the potato in a Tirp or something starts spamming HE back at you :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12 posts
4,014 battles
9 minutes ago, indycar said:

unless flamu makes a video on YT and says AP is better everyone and his dog will spam HE

LOL True unless there a Video of what to use this is something that is not going a way anytime soon. WG need to look at and see that high tier is a mess now. Tier 1 to 5 I understand HE spam as it just noob and high tier player farming xp or having fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,822 posts
19,152 battles
1 hour ago, indycar said:

unless flamu makes a video on YT and says AP is better everyone and his dog will spam HE

 

Flamu does seem to only show the worst traits of the ships nowadays... every Brit BB game he shows seems to be a cherry picked HE fest... maybe WG need to start spreading the love to other people to review as the pool of sources has become rather thin these days... Yes Flamu is a good player but he is not the be all and end all for all players...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[R3B3L]
Players
923 posts
29,880 battles
1 hour ago, indycar said:

unless flamu makes a video on YT and says AP is better

He did, i saw it a few months ago. But he gets 40.000 views while the rest of the playerbase has no clue. It was one of his Montana vids....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×